Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Goose and the Golden Egg - How to train women

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goose - This is what produces the golden eggs (value)

Golden eggs -value

We live in a society where 99% of all women want the golden eggs from us (value, whether it’s attention, validation, or love) without investing and feeding the Goose.

What happens when you don’t feed the Goose that produces those golden eggs? It dies. Without the Goose there ARE NO golden eggs.

Basically this post is about women wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

In order for any self respecting man to give away his golden eggs, he must feel like whoever wants those golden eggs actually invested in him (the Goose).

So when you see women trying to get your attention, validation, and love without proper investment, it is important that you shut them down. This trains them into thinking that they have to invest in YOU before they get anything.

A woman looking at you is NOT an investment. She’s trying to get validation.

But a woman who openly flirts with you IS an investment.

Women who play games/hard to get = zero investment, just wants all your golden eggs without feeding you and then discarding you after you have nothing left to give.

Women who openly flirt with you = making a proper investment. She’s using her God given feminine charms to feed the Goose.

The more women feed the Goose, the more it’s healthy enough to produce infinite golden eggs.

So the secret to women getting everything they want is …….”gulp” giving.

I know that sounds crazy because in 2023 99% of women are takers of value. They want to choke the life out of the Goose - the giver of the golden eggs.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Golden eggs -value

We live in a society where 99% of all women want the golden eggs from us (value, whether it’s attention, validation, or love) without investing and feeding the Goose.

What happens when you don’t feed the Goose that produces those golden eggs? It dies. Without the Goose there ARE NO golden eggs.

In order for any self respecting man to give away his golden eggs, he must feel like whoever wants those golden eggs actually invested in him (the Goose).

So when you see women trying to get your attention, validation, and love without proper investment, it is important that you shut them down. This trains them into thinking that they have to invest in YOU before they get anything.

Women who play games/hard to get = zero investment, just wants all your golden eggs without feeding you and then discarding you after you have nothing left to give.

Women who openly flirt with you = making a proper investment. She’s using her God given feminine charms to feed the Goose.

The more women feed the Goose, the more it’s healthy enough to produce infinite golden eggs.

I know that sounds crazy because in 2023 99% of women are takers of value. They want to choke the life out of the Goose - the giver of the golden eggs.
So to sum up this thread; NO FREE ATTENTION.

Something I've been saying for weeks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta screen hard for high interest and be ruthless to those who pretend.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Golden eggs -value

Great post man .

I agree. This is why i made the thread about sexual discipline. Its the foundation of this (imo). If you are less focused on women/essy sex and just do your thing(which OFCOURSE is becoming the best version you can be) ,women will try all kinds if shyte to get your attention.

Ironically the less focused you are on women the easier it gets to approach them as well. Because the outcome doesn't matter that much anymore.

"A woman looking at you is NOT an investment. She’s trying to get validation.

But a woman who openly flirts with you IS an investment."

Thanks for this golden nugget. Extremely important to understand this. If you are at your best I notice people actually feel someone with positive energy enters the vicinity, and their eyes will be drawn to you.

But it's important to distinguish flirting from "just looking ". I think a lotta men are gonna be unhappy with this conclusion, as it shrinks their " ioi per day" even further haha. Sexual discipline..

"Women who play games/hard to get = zero investment, just wants all your golden eggs without feeding you and then discarding you after you have nothing left to give."

This one also! Great qoute again. Again eliminates tons of shyte that goes wrong when dealing with women; over-chasing , getting flaked on ,ghosted, eventually getting cheated on .

And it so damn true. A woman must show investment, and if we really wanna be at our best, and then just sex shouldn't be enough anymore. Perhaps its a good idea to also verbalize what it is she should do to feed the goose from your pov.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the proper frame would not be “be less focused on women,” but rather it should be “be more focused on your purpose.”

As men, It is infinitely more easy to be more of something rather than less of something. This is the masculine tendency. So don’t move away from women, but more towards something that over-encompasses women, greatness, and life.

So I wouldn’t say “the less you focus on women, the more they chase you.” I would say “the more you focus on your purpose, the more women chase you.”

This subtle distinction is the difference between being proactive vs being reactive.

But of course, we all know all of this sounds like theory unless I relate it to my own experience.

For the past 2 years, I’ve focused solely on being physically fit, spiritually developed, and a master of sales/marketing. I reasoned to myself that if I can at least be adequate in all of these categories, I’d be well balanced. Little that I know that I would end up being a Goose that women would try to extract golden goose eggs from.

They can feel my value and want some of it. But I rejected women who felt like they were entitled to it. I refused to interact with women who never invested in me.

I refused to be a walking tampon. And then I started seeing a pattern. Women started investing more. They invested more because I demanded more.

So know your value kings. And set a price for your attention, validation, and love.

My price is a woman has to make a genuine investment in me if she wants me to play the game of romance with her.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the proper frame would not be “be less focused on women,” but rather it should be “be more focused on your purpose.”

As men, It is infinitely more easy to be more of something rather than less of something. This is the masculine tendency. So don’t move away from women, but more towards something that over-encompasses women, greatness, and life.

So I wouldn’t say “the less you focus on women, the more they chase you.” I would say “the more you focus on your purpose, the more women chase you.”

This subtle distinction is the difference between being proactive vs being reactive.
Yeah , i get that . Good correction. To keep your antennas up, but yet put your purpose (YOU) at 1 ,2 and 3. I think that's a mistake incels tend to make, when saying "I will wait until they chase me".

But of course, we all know all of this sounds like theory unless I relate it to my own experience.

For the past 2 years, I’ve focused solely on being physically fit, spiritually developed, and a master of sales/marketing. I reasoned to myself that if I can at least be adequate in all of these categories, I’d be well balanced. Little that I know that I would end up being a Goose that women would try to extract golden goose eggs from.

They can feel my value and want some of it. But I rejected women who felt like they were entitled to it. I refused to interact with women who never invested in me.

I refused to be a walking tampon. And then I started seeing a pattern. Women started investing more. They invested more because I demanded more.

So know your value kings. And set a price for your attention, validation, and love.

My price is a woman has to make a genuine investment in me if she wants me to play the game of romance with her.
I feel that. I am at just passing the forst stage of your journey. I'm getting fit after 9 straiģhts months of working out. Even practicing nofap latley. And its hard man, my main focus have been women all along , and from the wrong angle. Its too early for me to make assessments now. I am on my mission and I'm taking a full year to level up .

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , i get that . Good correction. To keep your antennas up, but yet put your purpose (YOU) at 1 ,2 and 3. I think that's a mistake incels tend to make, when saying "I will wait until they chase me".

I feel that. I am at just passing the forst stage of your journey. I'm getting fit after 9 straiģhts months of working out. Even practicing nofap latley. And its hard man, my main focus have been women all along , and from the wrong angle. Its too early for me to make assessments now. I am on my mission and I'm taking a full year to level up .
Keep updating me with your journey brother, and I’ll be more than happy to guide you along the way. You are not on this alone.

As long as you are on the right path, you can come to me at any time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep updating me with your journey brother, and I’ll be more than happy to guide you along the way. You are not on this alone.

As long as you are on the right path, you can come to me at any time.
Thanks alot and I will definitely make use if your offer.