Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girlfriend/ wife guys

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wasn’t attacking. I can be whomever you want me to be.
I was letting it known that your assertion that I have been hurt or somehow damaged and came to this place, that it was an easy out and a complete invalidation. I am not angry but keep in mind when you think those things and say them...you are in the feminine imperative. If you want kid gloves, I’m not it. You shouldn’t have sprung that garbage on me.

Immortal had nothing to do with ones body. I am no Christian nor any regular religion but it’s apparent that we are more than a body.
I kinda feel that you should have gotten this and not applied it so literally. You are smarter than that.
You, seem, to just project negative thoughts and suggestions at times. That is what I was getting at. I wasn't judging you. Everyone is still allowed to have their own thoughts, beliefs and desires.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You, seem, to just project negative thoughts and suggestions at times. That is what I was getting at. I wasn't judging you. Everyone is still allowed to have their own thoughts, beliefs and desires.
No negativity Rick. I’m at peace with all of this. I will tell you a secret. I’m glad it’s like this. I’m glad women are what they are. I respect them more now.
It is always better to confront what is before a man’s eyes than to live a lie. Simplicity. I still read a little here and there but mostly I read a few lines and move on. Notice how I never have questions?

I respect you more than you think.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have been thinking about how I may come across as negative thoughts. I assure you, it absolutely isn’t the case.

Let’s say a man grew up in a certain culture. Whatever it might be. He has formed over time, things perceived as positive and negative, good and bad. It doesn’t matter what they are.

When he comes up against things that are alarming he tends to balk. Me included. But it is only the culture that has formed him. What I write, is positive to me because it impinges and cuts into belief systems that limit and harm the man.

Iwould not tell another man what to think or say. We aren’t talking about science vs. religion or dinosaurs vs cellular adaptations. This is stuff that is more invasive and permeates the very being of a man. He knows nothing else. You could say it’s even down so deep that it’s part of his cellular structure perhaps. It’s like breathing.

How did you come to the conclusion that what I’ve said is negative? Where does that come from? Who’s idea is it if it’s positive or negative? I would venture to say that it’s cultural conditioning. Only you can ascertain that for you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have been thinking about how I may come across as negative thoughts. I assure you, it absolutely isn’t the case.

Let’s say a man grew up in a certain culture. Whatever it might be. He has formed over time, things perceived as positive and negative, good and bad. It doesn’t matter what they are.

When he comes up against things that are alarming he tends to balk. Me included. But it is only the culture that has formed him. What I write, is positive to me because it impinges and cuts into belief systems that limit and harm the man.

Iwould not tell another man what to think or say. We aren’t talking about science vs. religion or dinosaurs vs cellular adaptations. This is stuff that is more invasive and permeates the very being of a man. He knows nothing else. You could say it’s even down so deep that it’s part of his cellular structure perhaps. It’s like breathing.

How did you come to the conclusion that what I’ve said is negative? Where does that come from? Who’s idea is it if it’s positive or negative? I would venture to say that it’s cultural conditioning. Only you can ascertain that for you.
It's all good brother. There have just been a lot of down and negative posts here on SS over the past few months. It would be great to show new members there is a light at the end of the tunnel. They can go for what they want in life. Whether it be ladies, hoes (ONS), start their own business, join the military, whatever. We, as senior members, need to show the younger dudes the way. If they don't listen to us, then that's on them, but we need to at least show them the way.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's the rabbit hole^
Read this today, an update if you're interested:
"It isn’t just unsuspecting insects that can fall under the spell of a behavior-changing parasite. Mice that are infected with Toxoplasma gondii are often said to lose their fear of cats. If they’re less scared of cats, they’re more likely to get eaten by one, which suits T. gondii, since the intestines of domestic cats are where the species tend to reproduce. The perfect crime, right?

While few could deny the success of T. gondii – it’s thought to have infected billions of humans across the world – a new study suggests the parasite may not be quite as “efficient” as this "feline fear theory" indicates.

It turns out, the T. gondii actually makes rodents generally less scared of all species, not just cats. The mechanism might also be a lot less "smart" than it initially seems, likely to be the result of general inflammation in the brain, rather than the parasite playing around with specific neurons like an evil mastermind.

Reported in the journal Cell Reports, researchers from the University of Geneva in Switzerland devised an experiment that allowed mice to wonder in between chambers that contained the scent of different species. These different chambers included the scents of predators, such as bobcats and foxes, as well as harmless non-predators, such as guinea pigs and uninfected mice. Along with seeing how much time they spent in each chamber, a separate experiment in the study also kept a close eye on their behavior for signs of anxiety and fear while sniffing around.

Although they noted that the control mice (not infected with the parasite) froze in fear after smelling the predators and avoided the scent, the infected mice were happy to approach the smell, just as expected. Crucially, however, the infected mice were no more attracted to the cat smell than any other and were simply just more keen to explore all of the chambers.

The researchers dug a little deeper into this by analyzing the brains of infected mice. They found the brains of mice after infection contained a number of parasite-filled tissue cysts, especially in the cerebral cortex and brain regions involved in processing visual information. However, cysts were also found across the brain and their distribution varied widely across mice, suggesting a random infection.

"Taken together, the findings point toward behavioural manipulation mediated by neuronal inflammation rather than direct interference of the parasite itself with specific neuronal populations," co-senior study author Ivan Rodriguez, from the University of Geneva, said in a statement. "It is not a simple on/off system. In the future, the level of chronic infection should therefore always be taken into account when studying effects of T. gondii on its host.”

While a number of recent studies have thrown doubt on whether this cat-borne parasite can truly affect human behavior, some research has linked infection to increased suicide rates and schizophrenia in people. It has also been associated with a more general sense of fearlessness in humans, although – once again – some of those claims are pretty controversial. For example, one study from 2002 found that infected people have a 2.65 times higher risk of getting into a road traffic accident."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A significant number of you guys operate even with your deepest thoughts and ideas, in ways that will bring about the very things you are trying to avoid.

you will be here for years saying the same things or lying to yourself or others on how you are here to help other men or save them from “evil” women.
I figured it was time for some more Pook.
Omfg this book was originally posted in the 70's?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually haven't finished that book yet for more or less the same reasons I haven't finished The Gulag Archipelago, it's pretty horrifying. But you know she's speaking the truth because she got death threats for writing it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually haven't finished that book yet for more or less the same reasons I haven't finished The Gulag Archipelago, it's pretty horrifying. But you know she's speaking the truth because she got death threats for writing it.
Its a very quick read. Two days. Is useful for detatching and making you aware of what you sign up for in interacting with them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Its a very quick read. Two days. Is useful for detatching and making you aware of what you sign up for in interacting with them.
That’s the real purpose why I recommend it. If a guy reads it thoroughly, wait a months or two and read it again...a man will be cured of his illusions.