"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The Girl who ruined my Game

Zairi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
This a story of me and a girl who ruined my game

Well I had just started evolvin' in playin'.My father was a player my little brother was a player
and I wondered why I wasn't.But instead of bein' a good player I was one good lookin' guy.
So on my road to learnin' the moves in the game,there's this new girl who comes on my class.
This girl is beautiful and at first was actin' all *****y and nobody from my class was friends
with her except one guy who was the little brother of her friend's lets call him RAVA.Well I was the first to talk
to her after Rava I think I made a nice good impression.Well we talked about a lot of things,too many to
list 'em.Well one day one of my friends told her that I was an Arab and a terrorist,thinkin'
it was funny and the girl asked with a real dissapointed voice:"Really?" and just walked out of
the scene.I am a arab but not a terrorist.The next day in class she tells me with me sittin' on her right and RAVA on her left
that she's gonna mary me with a serious tone of voice and I didn't really say anything.Plus note
this girl is extremely religious,she says you gotta save yourself for marriage.Well I didn't say
anythin' and then my friend RAVA said to both of us,well actually to her,seems like Tina's
attracted to Jonah and she didn't deny it.I also got many compliments from her like:
you're more mature than these guys in our class,you're gonna sweep girls off their feet
when you're gonna be older etc...Me as a idiot "fall in love" with her and I think I have a chance
at her but I as an idiot think that my body's not fit enough.I wanted to be like Bruce Lee cut,
plus I was slim lil' bit muscular,had an attractive body but I wanted perfection.So what happens
next I start to train with this in mind and somehow I'm too scrwed up to even train so I don't reach my
goal,so I tell myself sorry Jonah maybe if you would've trained you'd have a chance.But I still had chances,like on one
class trip.On the bus on our way to that campin' place my friend RAVA tells to her after me offerin' some of my
Coca-Cola to this girl that I'm intrested in her then she blushes and I again don't say nothin'.
Well at the campin' place this girl was in my dorm lyin' on my bed with another girl talkin' to
me,kino was there and plus she says:"You're a lucky guy you're stomach's full and you got 2 girls
in you're bed" and then after a little bit talkin' my stupid teacher tells the girls to leave
to sleep to their dorm and I feel ****ed up.When the summer vacation was near I could sense that
she was no more intrested,I didn't even talk to her anymore.Now we've started to talk a little
bit but I dont' "love" her anymore.But then today she comes late to class with a pink shirt
and suddenly I'm now attracted to her again but not in the same way as before.

Well this girl got me not as self confident as I was before.Though now I'm playin',havin' fun with
the ladies,gettin' dates etc.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

daceovspades

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Can you write in uniform paragraphs please?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
The point of this topic please?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Zairi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
sorry guys for the bad presentation of my text,I won't write again though...

Why I wrote this?

Cause I was terribly attracted to this girl and she turned me to an unconfident guy.I haven't told anyone that I was attracted to her,I just needed to get this off my chest.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
God, you guys are sooo lazy. Alright, I paragraphed it for him. Your welcome Zairi. ;)

This a story of me and a girl who ruined my game

Well I had just started evolvin' in playin'.My father was a player my little brother was a player and I wondered why I wasn't.But instead of bein' a good player I was one good lookin' guy. So on my road to learnin' the moves in the game,there's this new girl who comes on my class. This girl is beautiful and at first was actin' all *****y and nobody from my class was friends with her except one guy who was the little brother of her friend's lets call him RAVA.


Well I was the first to talk to her after Rava I think I made a nice good impression.Well we talked about a lot of things, too many to
list 'em.Well one day one of my friends told her that I was an Arab and a terrorist,thinkin' it was funny and the girl asked with a real dissapointed voice:"Really?" and just walked out of the scene.I am a arab but not a terrorist.The next day in class she tells me with me sittin' on her right and RAVA on her left that she's gonna mary me with a serious tone of voice and I didn't really say anything.

Plus note this girl is extremely religious,she says you gotta save yourself for marriage.Well I didn't say anythin' and then my friend RAVA said to both of us,well actually to her, seems like Tina's
attracted to Jonah and she didn't deny it.

I also got many compliments from her like:
you're more mature than these guys in our class,you're gonna sweep girls off their feet when you're gonna be older etc...Me as a idiot "fall in love" with her and I think I have a chance
at her but I as an idiot think that my body's not fit enough.I wanted to be like Bruce Lee cut, plus I was slim lil' bit muscular,had an attractive body but I wanted perfection.So what happens next I start to train with this in mind and somehow I'm too scrwed up to even train so I don't reach my goal,so I tell myself sorry Jonah maybe if you would've trained you'd have a chance.But I still had chances,like on one class trip.

On the bus on our way to that campin' place my friend RAVA tells to her after me offerin' some of my Coca-Cola to this girl that I'm intrested in her then she blushes and I again don't say nothin'.
Well at the campin' place this girl was in my dorm lyin' on my bed with another girl talkin' to me,kino was there and plus she says:"You're a lucky guy you're stomach's full and you got 2 girls
in you're bed" and then after a little bit talkin' my stupid teacher tells the girls to leave to sleep to their dorm and I feel ****ed up.


When the summer vacation was near I could sense that she was no more intrested, I didn't even talk to her anymore.Now we've started to talk a little bit but I dont' "love" her anymore. But then today she comes late to class with a pink shirt and suddenly I'm now attracted to her again but not in the same way as before.

Well this girl got me not as self confident as I was before.Though now I'm playin',havin' fun with the ladies,gettin' dates etc.
 

Zairi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
You really should've not done that Captain...

Thank you very much Captain I appreciate it.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I read it. I just don't see the point. No offense meant.
 

Zairi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
^well the point is don't develop a oneitis,'cause in those cases you'll start to think that the girl is too good for you and you could turn to an AFC.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I didn't read it because jsut recently I let go of all ties to my old oneitis and no longer have any grudge against her or anything. Oneitis is a *****.
Most of the gusy on here, myself included, landed they're spot here because a girl wrecked their game and their confidence.
 
Top