Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl that I'm dating is pmsing, please help

Nikki

Reaction score
This girl that I just start seeing for a few weeks, yesterday she's showing classic symptoms of PMS (irritating, craving for food,...). So my question is how do you guy handle a girl when you know that she's pmsing, should i just ignore her until she's in a more agreeable mood?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikki said:
This girl that I just start seeing for a few weeks, yesterday she's showing classic symptoms of PMS (irritating, craving for food,...). So my question is how do you guy handle a girl when you know that she's pmsing, should i just ignore her until she's in a more agreeable mood?
A woman pms-ing is no excuse for her to treat you bad. She's a grown woman. If she knows she's in a bad mood, she simply should stay home and watch tv by herself.

And I'll say that this situation sounds even sadder when you realize that you've only been dating for a few weeks.

Anyway, it's simple. If she's treating you badly during the time you spend together, then don't spend time together. She's not your wife. Call her next week. Or better yet, don't call her at all. You shouldn't have to deal with attitude problems when you've just started dating a girl.

Nikki

Reaction score
Iceberg said:
A woman pms-ing is no excuse for her to treat you bad. She's a grown woman. If she knows she's in a bad mood, she simply should stay home and watch tv by herself.
She did not do anything can be call as treat me badly, just that I realize that her mood is not good, acnes starting to appear, plus she ate alot more than usual.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikki said:
She did not do anything can be call as treat me badly, just that I realize that her mood is not good, acnes starting to appear, plus she ate alot more than usual.
So she's not treating you badly. She just gets acne, and eats more....Like 90% of women on the planet. So if her pms isn't affecting you negatively, why did you start a thread, "The girl I'm dating is pmsing. Help!"??

If you're asking for cures for menstrual symptoms, maybe you should be asking your mom. Otherwise, I think your girl can handle herself.

QuodErat

Don Juan
Reaction score
PMS is natural, and will happen. It's not a "problem" with your girl.