Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl Im datings friend may be coming after me

earlkeese

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all live in the same building spread across different floors. I am dating a girl in the building (i know, bad idea). Another girl in the building started becoming overly friendly with my girl this summer and asked how the sex was with me. She told her amazing. So, this past Saturday we are all at a party thrown by management of our building, we were all drinking and she sat down beside me and started asking personal questions and reacted surprised when my girl showed up.

My girl told me she asked about one of my friends at the party so I FB her and she accepted and hasnt asked about him. I was also waiting to see if she mentioned it to the girl im dating to see if im on the right track with this.

Thoughts?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've talked about this many times. Not sure why anyone is surprised that if you bang a chick right she is going to brag to her friends and since most guys suck in the sack they will want to have that experience too...

Be careful bro...

earlkeese

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is definitely more attractive than the girl im dating. Not sure how to find out for sure, i could be wrong and blow everything up.