"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

THE GAME NEIL STRAUSS

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I met Gambler at a PUA convention in early 2009 in London. I asked him about seducing identical twins, he said No, it can't be done. I was dismayed to hear this since pickup culture seemed like a nuclear weapon at the time.

A year or so later I met a guy who did seduce identical twins and have a threesome. I didn't have sex with twins till last year - but I paid in cash.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
So Neil Strauss in one of his email groups had a call in thing and you could talk to him about sticking points or problems.
I talked to him about an ex i wanted to win back. This was in the fall of 2005 only a few months after the book release.

Then in May 2006 i believe.. Mystery gave a talk at MIT. I went to it. We hung out with him afterwards and went to a bar in Cambridge.
He performed a magic trick for a girl and the girl whispered to me "Your friend is ridiculous but i love it"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top