"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

'The Game' is just a waste of my time

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I have noticed that the more I learn from this site and from my experiences with women the less I care about the game. In fact, I'm almost at the point where I just don't care to even go out of my way to pursue women. what for? why do I need to be a poon dog?

I think that I am finally happy with what I already have and it doesn't have to include my list of women. My goals have totaly shifted away from such desires. If a woman comes my way then so be it, I will charm her a bit. But, I don't need to run around like a fool chasing one. I have more important things to do with my life then to waste my time with "the game"


As for those on this site that are on a poon run have fun. but don't let it rule your life. Don't spend every waking hour thinking about your game. Your game is Bu****** and in the end it is just a hollow extension of what is missing in your life and in your mind.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
30
Yeah it's good you feel like this man whether you realize it or not. You've graduated I guess. I began to feel this way too at the beginning of this semester, and I tried to challenge it and fire myself up and stuff, but I just eventually realized that I was finally at peace with this aspect of my life. I know the feelings you're having though and the thoughts you have in your head. I always think to myself when at a party or something, "Yeah she looks good. I could get her. But do I feel like even doing this sh!t tonight?" Or when you look at this message board and every post seems miniscule and petty. I guess I would say to you that bashing this board and website isn't the key. You have to realize just as I did that the point of this website is just to get you to feel like this eventually. This website is just basically like a guideline for getting girls. I remember when I first realized that I didn't have to be ****y and funny to get girls, and I could just be nice and still attract just as many.

Good Luck I guess
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Hmmm you live in Toronto. Maybe you can hook up with JB and both of you waste time together doing nothing except looking into each others eyes....

Your at a good state actually. When you have that I don't give a fawk attitude women will flock to you
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Agreed. I have been feeling this way for some time now and it manifests itself in increasing irration with posts that to me seem trivial. Then I think back 9 months to when I was a raw AFC recruit and realise I said/thought much the same things.

Then learning the game became, as one poster said, 'like Columbus discovering America'.

Right now the game is rather like America in about 1890 - it's mostly settled and understood.
 

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Shawnee, Kansas
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I have noticed that the more I learn from this site and from my experiences with women the less I care about the game. In fact, I'm almost at the point where I just don't care to even go out of my way to pursue women. what for? why do I need to be a poon dog?

I think that I am finally happy with what I already have and it doesn't have to include my list of women. My goals have totaly shifted away from such desires. If a woman comes my way then so be it, I will charm her a bit. But, I don't need to run around like a fool chasing one. I have more important things to do with my life then to waste my time with "the game"


As for those on this site that are on a poon run have fun. but don't let it rule your life. Don't spend every waking hour thinking about your game. Your game is Bu****** and in the end it is just a hollow extension of what is missing in your life and in your mind.
That's how it should be. You'll probably attract more girls ironically because you're going to be the catch because you're focused on your own instead of bending yourself to act like it. You ARE the real deal, and now you'll be harder to get. Girls want what they can't have. Sorry bub, but now you're just going to appear more attractive to women, so the energy you spent on chasing them will probably be used on sending them off.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Ya Kevin I totally agree with you. The more I evolved, the less I give a **** and realize that I can live without females. I am needy no longer. I have far more important things to do, then tend to the whims of a slut just so i can get in her pants. The AFC's that have no life can take care of her. Sex is great and all but there is more to life than getting laid at least in my life.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Hmmm you live in Toronto. Maybe you can hook up with JB and both of you waste time together doing nothing except looking into each others eyes....

Your at a good state actually. When you have that I don't give a fawk attitude women will flock to you
who is JB? hopefully it is some hot chick :)
 
Top