the "game" doesnt work for me

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went for an uncles family dinner. My girlfriend told me not to go, I said that she's being ridiculous and went, she said I was out all day (working) and then leaving her alone. I went regardless for the dinner. When I get back she's sleeping and not responding. In the morning she screams and screams, theatens break up a few times to which I say do what you want and obviously she backs down a bit but continues arguing. This went on till 3pm till I give up on trying to be a "DJ" and say I'm sorry... only then does she stop fighting and she says she thought I was meeting another girl too (I was not) and only after I gave her relatives numbers did she feel more secure.
What is going on guys? How do I get the game to work for me? Seriously I didn't want to apologize but nothing else would shut her up. The more ****y responses I gave her, the more she would make threats and fight.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just lost a battle of wills

it's too bad, you were totally in the right

also, your GF's personality(and this whole post in general) sounds like a red flag

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
major red flag man. You lost a battle of wills when you were completely in the right. Not good.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What game are you playing? You have a girlfriend. If you don't want to be with her and can't be yourself around her, you're effectively sabotaging your own happiness.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags all over the place here, brother.

The entire "fight" here was obviously a test of your masculinity.

You should have just walked away, stopped contacting, and continue focusing on self-improvement.

Do not try to let a girl (or anyone in that matter) bring your self-esteem down.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redwood said:
Red flags all over the place here, brother.

The entire "fight" here was obviously a test of your masculinity.

You should have just walked away, stopped contacting, and continue focusing on self-improvement.

Do not try to let a girl (or anyone in that matter) bring your self-esteem down.
I kept trying to do this, every time she would come follow me, and start fighting with me, there was literally no way out.

Things I can understand:
- She wanted to spend time with me
- She felt insecure that I was going on a date

Things I don't understand
- I don't stop her from attending family dinners
- Was it worth wasting the following day over if I went for my uncle's dinner
- Threatening break up, then backing down completely when I say go ahead
- Making me apologise. What for?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean what do you do??? The answer is beyond simple. You dump this crazy b!tch and you get another girlfriend.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude down the line, married with kids will be fifty times worse with this chick.

Another vote for dump.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an insecure unstable egocentric drama queen. I've been there. My ex was just like that.

Another vote for dump.