Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game Continues, my approach journal

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Post.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man! I guess you are starting cause you got your job? Subway stations are a good place to do it. I've done some approaches there and even met a girl and gave her a ride to the mall after knowing her for just 5 minutes. People look like they want to be left alone there, but really they are dying for someone to talk to. I know you will do well though cause you got balls of steel haha.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Zero, yea i finally got a job. Thank god. Been a hermit in my house for the longest time..Finally good to be out in the open for long extended periods of time.

Appreciate your support! Its funny how u describe the straight face women. Couple of girls i see have straight faces/look like they dont' want to be bothered around campus and on the buses...next thing u know...when I go up to them and talk with them, even in the situational sense....they light up ten fold. What is up with that? Catches me off guard sometimes. Its Like they're a Light switch. haha.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing great talking to all these girls and your "Cold Calling Approaches towards attractive women" but your closings are the problems.

Partys - If your grinding, making out and see a good oppertunity to take it to the next level, do so. Dance, kiss etc then go outside, or to one of your friends rooms, hallways. Get some distance bewteen her friends, your friends, distractions etc, talk, flirt, get her number, and see how far you can take it.

Drinking - I was in a frat so can relate to drinking. I would slow it down if I were you, try having 4-7 beer limit. Get a Buzz, mellow out, but dont get drunk. You dont want to be that guy always drunk, you might even do **** drunk you dont even remember.

Try this next time you meet a girl in the Cafeteria

I really liked talking with you, why dont we meet up for "(Insert place here,
Happy Hour, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, ) I will call you later to make plans. What is your number

Assume the date and the digits, I agree Facebook is unacceptable but in the campus environent, face book can be a good tool for you. Start emailing some hot chicks and inviting them over to the frat house when you have a party. Send out like 20 evites every time you do something. When we were in there was always a party on thur,fri,sat we would kegs, or tons of cases and just pregame before the bars etc..

Make your Pledges go and get invite girls you think are cute to your partys etc. That was a requirement for us, bring hot girls to our partys

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey vigor...that pledges idea is pretty good except we are a no hazing fraternity, haha...but i definitely will invite girls to our parties in the future. I want to be the best womanizer in not only my frat but at my school(Its possible if i try hard enough) so yea, that would be a good step.

This morning was a bit interesting:

Did three approaches and it was because i missed a good opportunity, finally a woman who was almost a 9 and as i was looking at her(Trying to see her face, my contacts weren't on...need new ones) She was looking at me back....so then as i'm leaving i finally get to see the woman's face and she has to be one of the most gorgeous woman i've seen in a while.

I knew something had to be done, i had to stop bull****ting and then i decided to go up to some attractive women:

#1-a pretty asian girl around my age who had make up on, and was applying it. I see she's about 10 feet away from me waiting for the train. I tell myself, "You're going up to her" and so i walk up to her and say with a good smile and good,
"Excuse me(so she can hear me).....You are pretty and I would like to get to know you better" She responded pretty positive and said her name was Katt. I take her hand and kiss it while looking at her.

I also give her my name. The interaction was like the one's i've had before, but there was an improvement...a transition from a direct opener....analyze the environment...what she's taking a train for. We both smiled a good amount. I do this and we talk about each other's internships for a minute. Surprisingly, i was actually a bit interested in learning about it...and i could've branched that off to what she likes to do for fun....but once the train came....and we went to our seats...i stopped talking to her...i thought it'd be awkward following her and sitting down, which isn't like me....i use to do it quite often in the metro back in when i tried indirect game last year.

My second approach was funny because from afar(Other side of our train car)...the woman looked to be hot(i couldn't see her face) so then i walk all the way over there and am about to open her until i see that she looks to be in her late 40s, early 50s and her husband in standing near her. She knew i walked all that way to approached her, but she actually seemed happy that i did. I just say, "hi" and she says "hi :)"...and she actually is trying to make conversation with me and i talk with her for a minute or so.

#3 As i leave off my train, as im going down an escalator...i see a hispanic woman who looks to be in her early thirties with blonde-brownish hair woman....as i get off as she's about to stand waiting....her back is facing me...so i go from the side and say

Me: Excuse Me
Her: yes?
Me: You are pretty and i want to get to know you
Her: oh :-\ and then she turns her back toward me

Got a rejection, but i know what went wrong. I got that "maybe i shouldn't approach somemore today feeling" but i knew it was bull**** and it wasn't really affecting me as much.

Analysis:
1) My social awareness is just about back
2) The first approach, the girl was pretty receptive...i just needed to actually continue and persist. She prolly still wanted me to talk to her...she even looked back at where i was quickly(i was standing up a few feet away)...man why didn't i continue the convo?
3)The 3rd approach woman, my eyes were too open, i talked to fast opening, and i didn't smile as confidentally as the first approach.

Glad i got some approaching done today atleast....will do more coming up.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me: You are pretty and i want to get to know you"

That was horrible. There is a fine line between not being afraid of rejection and then asking for it. Re-think that line.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like for you to explain why this opener is horrible, because i disagree 100%.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now take this for face value and constructive. You are complimenting this girl and then asking for something in return all in the same line. This is a typical 'chump' line and it will fail most times. Most of the time, you embarass the girl and she doesn't know how to respond. What I would recommend is to talk her up, throughout the convo you can compliment her, but within reason. Remember you are the one playing this game, she is along for the ride. She will get the impression you are interested but it's all about how you play those cards if you want to be successful.

I hope that helps.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting discussion. I think that the opener addresses two different things and that both of you are right.

a) If you do the opener to a uber hot chick or girl that is used to fending off suitors then things will likely not develop much further (see approach #3) because a compliment is something that these girls are used to getting every day and they need to earn it for it to even register in their brains. When you do this approach you are not proving that you are worth her time or that you find HER interesting, kinda the opposite, for all she knows she could be the 200th person you've told this to all day.

b) If you do this to a woman who is not courted often, or is interested in your type, they will usually become flustered or taken aback by it because they are not used to such forwardness.

However, (a) is overruled with the right confidence and conversation and antics and personality. When all that stuff is clicking, then it doesnt matter how you DLV or w/e because the rest of your body language and demeanour is speaking quite the contrary and we all know actions speak louder than words, most of the communication through humans is nonverbal blah blah.
Pretty much anything can work when you have your game completely on point. I think it was dudes like Juggler, Lovedrop Mystery or w/e the hell all their names are really went the other way with seduction, trying to become romancers instead of lovers.

The kiss on the hand was :crackup: tho, you gonna duel for her honour next? A wee bit corny, but it took balls. I know you are kicking yourself for not sticking with the asian hottie. Next time dont eject once you get uncomfortable...

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are nice approaches especially the first one. Seriously Steve, i didn't think you can do after a long break. sorry for doubting you. how long did it took you to get over your fear and do it?

Did you really kiss that girl's hand? That's ballsy, even i can't do that yet but i wouldn't wanted to do that either.......imagine the girl just got out from the restroom hahah. What i want you to remember next time is to keep going after her, she didn't ask you to leave her alone or hint anything about it. You just got played by your ego my friend. But hey! isn't that why we're doing mode one? to overcome our fear of harsh criticism and rejection.

i got no comment on approach 2......

approach 3 is a great example of "You cannot make a woman who is not interested in you, become interested in you." , you did what had to be done and it's her turn to decide. And who know what if she got some problem she's dealing with........it doesn't matter. What matter is you just save yourself those "PRECIOUS times." Instead of sticking a girl who is not interested in you, why not just go up to a different girl who is pretty as her and be interested in you.

REMEMBER: There are alot of females on this planet and half of them are SINGLE!

Mode one BABY!! Go do it!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now take this for face value and constructive. You are complimenting this girl and then asking for something in return all in the same line. This is a typical 'chump' line and it will fail most times.
Quote, 'Chump'. If you go up to a girl as a chump, then ur right...its a chump line...but if u go up to her in a confident, self assured way...then u will get better responses. I can honestly say i have not opened these girls as a chump.

Most of the time, you embarass the girl and she doesn't know how to respond.
But embarass in a good way, because she's on the spotlight. I think its good for girls to act like this when u approach, because they get shy and blush. Thats what we want. They want to be swept of their feet in a way like this.

I'll give u an example of two occurences that this has been true for me:

1) A cute blonde girl i go up to at a cafeteria, i tell her she's cute....she blushes and then quickly asks me normal questions and walked back to her table. At the time, i thought it didn't work but then later a few days...i see that same girl smiling at me at the cafeteria and tells me that she was embarrased and told all her friends about it.

2) A brunette girl i go up to doing the same thing, also saying i wanted to meet her. She politely smiles and continues getting her food at the cafeteria...but a few days later, she gives me very positive eye contact.

Course they are going to be caught off guard, its something new to them. When u are smiling and are being confident, she then can feel more relaxed and know its nothing to be embarrased about.

What I would recommend is to talk her up, throughout the convo you can compliment her, but within reason.
Girls deep down like compliments, even with their looks. Why else would they wear all those things? They want to know they're still beautiful, its just that symps do it in a pathetic, annoying, insecure way. Thats why i think its effective in my part. But yea, what u said about complimenting them later on, of course....with how their personality is.

Remember you are the one playing this game, she is along for the ride. She will get the impression you are interested but it's all about how you play those cards if you want to be successful.
I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]
I couldn't agree more.

You're being right to the point with telling her what u thought about her by first seeing her and now u want to know what else.

The reason i believe it works is:

a) You aren't approaching her from the side(unless u have no choice) which most guys do.
b) Its what they truly want to hear...honestly...what girl deep down wants to be seduced by a routine? I think its hiding from playing ur cards up front. but of course u Matt probably don't use routines.
c) You are going to get rejection, but u'll be even more indifferent because you can accept that there will be females that will not be interested in u, no matter what you say....also...you won't hold it against them.

thats just my way of doing things....we all have our different opinions.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microfiend says:
However, (a) is overruled with the right confidence and conversation and antics and personality. When all that stuff is clicking, then it doesnt matter how you DLV or w/e because the rest of your body language and demeanour is speaking quite the contrary and we all know actions speak louder than words, most of the communication through humans is nonverbal blah blah.
Pretty much anything can work when you have your game completely on point. I think it was dudes like Juggler, Lovedrop Mystery or w/e the hell all their names are really went the other way with seduction, trying to become romancers instead of lovers.
YES! U hit the point on the nail. Thats what i've been trying to say! Most girls don't get approached by confident guys...usually either semi-confident guys and symps...rarely ever full out confident guys. Body Language is definitely key and voice projection.

Greenlake says:
Those are nice approaches especially the first one. Seriously Steve, i didn't think you can do after a long break. sorry for doubting you. how long did it took you to get over your fear and do it?
Took me about 30 minutes on the train to fully realize...so i had AA too...i wasn't nervous per se but i was holding back.

microfone fiend says:

The kiss on the hand was tho, you gonna duel for her honour next? A wee bit corny, but it took balls. I know you are kicking yourself for not sticking with the asian hottie. Next time dont eject once you get uncomfortable...
Yea...i wish i should've just stuck with her, but i gave myself some slack because i haven't approached in some time.

Greenlake says:

Did you really kiss that girl's hand? That's ballsy, even i can't do that yet but i wouldn't wanted to do that either.......imagine the girl just got out from the restroom hahah. What i want you to remember next time is to keep going after her, she didn't ask you to leave her alone or hint anything about it. You just got played by your ego my friend. But hey! isn't that why we're doing mode one? to overcome our fear of harsh criticism and rejection.
Haha...pretty much the only time i'm gonna do that. I will definitely go after the next girl i attract next time! Its a promise! LOL with the restroom comment. Yea, she was willing more to talk, def my ego holding me back. And its true, im overcoming my fear of rejection. I actually am glad im facing it more often....as rejection was hard for me to deal with at the start....and i was having that "doubting" feeling at first after the 3rd girl...but it easily passed once i truly talked to myself.

Greenlake says:
approach 3 is a great example of "You cannot make a woman who is not interested in you, become interested in you." , you did what had to be done and it's her turn to decide. And who know what if she got some problem she's dealing with........it doesn't matter. What matter is you just save yourself those "PRECIOUS times."
Yes, it could've been for many reasons....and its nothing personal, as she doesn't know u as a person...so how can it be? Best to be indifferent about it, as its impossible to get ANY woman you want...but is to get a good amount of the women u want. Definitely cuts down time, as ur finding ur answer right there. I have been very guilty of hanging around a chick for one hour and then realizing later that she wasn't "THAT" interested.

Instead of sticking a girl who is not interested in you, why not just go up to a different girl who is pretty as her and be interested in you.

REMEMBER: There are alot of females on this planet and half of them are SINGLE!
Yea, as the 2nd girl will prolly be ranked even higher since ur attraction is met by hers for u. Thank god we're both near big cities greenlake, more single females to game :-D.

"Why waste ur time with the girls who don't exist in ur universe...instead why not have it be with a girl who's feeling u and the sex be better than the first girl since u both are on the same page"~Player Supreme

More reason to not even give the uninterested girls power they don't have.

thanks for the replies guys.

Last edited:

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a fine approach. You are being sincere and classy which is what sets it apart. I mean, most guys would just yell out something like "nice ass," but you got the balls to say something nice right to her face and put yourself out there. She knows you are risking rejection and has to admire that. The only thing about the direct game is sometimes I think you are stating the obvious which you don't need to do....like "I want to get to know you better". Obviously she knows this or you wouldn't tell her she is pretty. Remember ABC though...always be closing. I think you coulda closed girl #1.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
double bump. dang.......this thread is like a titanic.....keep sinking lower and lower.......

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finally back B1tches! When i said i was leaving, i thought i saw a lock sign on my thread...which means the moderators locked it. At the time i was so pissed off that i forgot to see that the icon on my thread actually just meant that i was subscribed to it. :[.haha. But for a bit, i've been gone for a while...and came here as a ghost named IWillreturnsoon. But he's no more now. Heyjose25points is finally back.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goal for the day: Approach despite being nervous

In the morning, i didn't approach at the subway station waiting for the bus. When i get on the 3/4 empty train car... I do see a very attractive looking woman sitting in two rows behind me on the train, i looked to the back of me to see how many people were around... she's in my line of vision...I see her and do an excuser thing...I just say with a nervous smile, "Hi how's it goin?"

She ignores me as if i'm not there. i felt a bit down, BUT i understood why. She did me a favor, i was being an excuser. If I approached her, she probably would not had ignored me...even if she was disinterested.

Return to the subway after i'm done with work. The train is somewhat crowded...see a brunette girl from the back of the train car, sitting down. She is facing the other direction. I say, "What the hell..." and i go up to her and then tell her "You're pretty....i want to get to know you " She smiles and has a look of disbelief...its like the look of "Me? Really?" She wasn't as hot as i thought she would be BUT she did have a look i like....so yes, she had the potential to be even prettier depending on a little changes. The conversation was just normal rapport, what she's doing for work, what school she went to. Just getting more use to conveying direct in the opening was just my concern then. Its hard to describe the conversation since i don't remember it too well.

Analysis:
Improvement for the day-
1) Was able to open a girl inside a train where people were present, could never do that before.
2) Took action, eventho i was feeling nervous.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goal for the day: Approach a very attractive woman(Other days i just focused on focusing on just regular attractive women)

#1 First approach, the train car was pretty packed and I see a pretty older aged blonde woman who looked to be in her early thirties with a slim body and good height which i liked. Her rack matched with her slim body. I couldn't see her face too well since i didn't have my contacts on.

So then after i leave the first station, i go on another train. She goes on that one too. I then see there are three attractive women on the train, that i could choose from.The same blonde woman, a persia/indian looking cute woman and a long haired brunette with shades, who looked the best out of the three. I had to choose one of them for my approach, so I chose the blonde, who was sitting down. I was looking at her across the train but i couldn't tell if she saw me. I was a bit nervous, so then i waited 4 minutes before i went up to her.

As I'm walking toward her, she notices me. I say to her with my body language appearing pretty good and a calm smile on my face, "You're pretty...I would like to meet you"

She lights up and has a smile on her face. She says,
"But i leave next stop :)"
I tell her, "It doesn't matter, I still want to talk to you :)"
I ask her name, she brings out her hand and says, "Chris...Chris...:)"
I hold her hand for about a second and don't feel any resistence.
We discuss about why she's in DC and she says she does Security Relations work and I tell her "Oh really? You can hook me up with that sometime ;-)."
She laughs and says goodbye.

Lesson Learned: Approach a woman sooner, i could've gotten a bit more rapport with her and her number. I sensed good interest from her...i just didn't think of getting her number at the time

#2 I felt pretty good after that approach and my faith with doing direct style was getting higher.

So then i see a very attractive looking woman right when i get off my station. I see her and just keep wlaking. But then i say, "What the hell? I'm gonna go up to her"
She is sitting in one of the benches that surrounded by a plastic-like door(They're in most subway stations)
I go up to her and face her "You're gorgeous...I want to get to know you :)"
She gives me a fake polite smile. I could tell she was either uncomfortable and/or not interested. She tells me that she's not social this morning and that she's tired. I tell her, "Ok...i twas nice meeting you"
Lesson Learned: She was not interested. Plain and Simple.

#3 Was more of a situational opening. It was around 5:30 PM after work. Was a hot midlengthed latina woman who was sitting down, i sit next to her saying "Room for one more?" She politely smiles and moves a bit over. We introduce ourselves, but she didn't know english that well...so it was hard interacting, but i did find out she was a cook(A sexy one of course) and thought was pretty interesting and she lighted up a bit and smiled.

Lesson Learned: Direct can also be that u sit down with a girl and then you can ILY open her...either that or just ILY opener and then sit down. Also learn the openings in a different language.haha.

#4 Was outside the train station near the Kiss and Ride. See a tied up hair blonde waiting for the bus. She was pretty. She is sitting down. I go up to her, my voice sounds like a "Going through puberty" voice for one second and then i tell her, "You're cute...i want to get to know you :)" She is smoking and smiles. I could tell her reaction was neutral since i didn't sense any feeling out of her smile...but she was nice. It turned out she was from the Ukraine and she was 19. the conversation only lasted a minute as the bus arrived. About 45 seconds in the convo, i stop it...but she reinitates its afterward asking what im doing in the DC area. We just talk about what we both were doing.

Anaylsis:
Felt pretty good today, im getting better at conveying my interest in my openers. In my conversation, i'm starting to do less small talk. Usually only happens when im nervous.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Goal for the day: Get some rest

I'm on my break for work and see a sexy wavy light haired brunette who's rack had a very good size ;-)
I look at her, she notices i'm checking her out and continues walking inside. I'm a bit on the more nervous side since i was pretty exhausted from work. After she gets her purchase, i go up to her.

As I'm going up to her, she notices me and I tell her, "You're pretty...i want to meet you"
She lights up and has a big smile. She tells me her name is Sarah and I introduce myself. I ask her what she's doing in the area and she says that she's just relaxing for the day and she tells me she works at the starbucks in another location. Then I ask her, "I'm curious...how old are you?" She tells me she's 24, and she says that she has a babeface and gets it all the time. I tell her that i have a babyface too and we'll be thankful in 20 years. Just looking at her, she had a very good vibe. She was sexy and had a sexy personality. She then says, "Well Thank You for the compliment..im about to head out"

I then say, "of course....we should get together again in the future...have more time one on one"
She then says: "Aww...i'm sorry...but I have a boyfriend :)" but in a way that it was the only reason that we couldn't get together...she was committed. She was genuine about it.
I then smile and tell her, "Ok. it was nice meeting you"
As i sit back down, she waves and says goodbye to me after a min or so.

Lesson Learned: Am now improving my way of conveying what i like about the female. Could've told her that i thought she was sexy both physically and her personality.

Next time, gonna be more "Real" with my ILY opening. If a girl looks stunning, i tell her that. If a girl looks sexy, i tell her that. If a girl has a sexy outfit, i tell her that. Also, if i like them...i do the same as i did in this approach and will attempt to get info to meet up with them. Also do more kino, i barely did with her.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Goal for the day: Be more real with opening

On break at starbucks again today and see a stunning woman walk by. She has to be atleast a 9, god damn. I wish she would've just stayed in starbucks 3 seconds more, as i would've gone up to her...but she left fast. Did say hi from afar and she said hi back.

Then i see two girls, one's a blonde and the other is a 1/2 black-latina looking girl with a big ass and cute face .
I see they're leaving starbucks, and notice they are sitting on the bench outside of it. I make my move and walk all the way over to them. I go up to the big ass girl and say to her "Your sexy...i want to meet you"
She had a perplexed look and says, 'you want to meet me?" and i say, "Yes" I introduce myself to her first and then the blonde(I didn't even have to ackowledge the blonde...but i did anyways as its what im use to)

So then i ask her what she's doing in the area and the latina girl says that they're just relaxing for the day. I was nervous during the time for a strange reason(not AA or anything) and it caused me to distort some of the conversation with her. me and her were interacting, and she did flick her hair back when i spoke my line after the opener....so that might've been a form of an Indications of Interest..and she did ask my name, was involved in the conversation and asked about me and gave me her undivided attention.

i ran out of things to say, since it seemed their responses were neutral...but i did give her another SOI when i find out her ethnicity(1/2 black, 1/2 native american) i say that in itself is sexy, because most women i've seen with that heritage have been pretty. she says "OK? :)" haha and then says "thanks". i eject after 3 minutes.

Lesson Learned:
1) Try to actually stop the woman u want...instead of letting them pass by saying "STOP!" even if u were sitting down. I bet they'll stop.
2) Getting better at my opening in terms of the line i want to say.
3) My interactions could use some work, but they are getting better.
4) Girls in group hold back their interest
5) Getting more comfortable just going up to women
6) Hot women go to starbucks
7) Should've stood right in front of them at first, then sit down in the middle of them at the bench
8) My eyes are becoming less and less wider, which is good...make it easier to seduce them if my eyes are lower
9) Don't hesitate to go up to a woman too long
10) Mode One is really helping me out. I'm becoming more indifferent to criticism eventho its been hard
11) Sometimes when one wants to eject, stick in there a bit longer