Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game Continues, my approach journal

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i've decided to do another journal again.
I stopped my bootcamp, as I believe that there's no need for it.
Here we go. I've been rusty as of lately.

Saturday(at a different chapter of my fraternity):

#1 Was at a party house in one of the unis at DC, i was pretty drunk. I had mad approach anxiety. Saw a dark brunette from the corner of my eye. Was pretty scared to approach as I wasn't sure if i could hold a conversation, since i was a bit nervous. About 6 people were talking with her and a blonde haired dude. I was drinking more and more alcohol to loosen me up(I probably would've eventually approached her sober...but i wouldn't have had as much fun)
after 15, a couple of people leave the group and I go up to her saying "hi" touching her arm...as i didn't get eye contact before hand, since they were talking amongst themselves. Approach the girls saying hi and stuff. I tell her i'm in the frat holding the house...and about how much she parties. She's open and tells me about how she goes to American University instead of GWU. The interaction could've gone well, if i truly wanted to find more about her instead of just having "fvcking her" on my mind only.

Did see a lone girl near the beer pong table, i got AA as i thought that i wouldn't be able to hold a conversation...i couldn't see her face and thought she was amazingly hot but in reality...she was good looking but not super hot. A guy goes up to he....missed an opportunity but thats ok.

For quite a bit of the night, i went up to girls to have them dance but quite a few didn't want to. One girl saw me, i pull out my hand doing the "Come here" motion but she shakes her head. I wait a couple of minutes, and see an asian chick dancing, she was a 7...and had a very nice rack. While grinding with her....my chest touched her breasts when we were face to face...when i turn her...i try to turn her face to kiss her but she didn't and i couldn't hear her...the music was too loud. Her friend tries to take her a way a couple of times, but i tell her friend "I got her for a few more minutes" and then continue dancing. FIRST TIME I DID THAT

Afterwards, do some more grinding and the basement starts to get packed.
I say I approached about atleast 10 chicks the entire night, a few were in groups. Funny thing is that about 1/2 seemed like they wanted to talk more, its just that i ran out of things to say after we introduce each other, asking which schools we go, what they do for fun, etc. I did do some ****y and funny like, "I bet since u party alot...i take it u were a dork ;-) and still are"
One of them said "Am not" I forget some of the convos

One girl i actually out right jokingly said to her, "Don't be a pvssy...say fvcking *******...say fvcking *******...no need to say fvcking A"
haha. How she responded? She got a bit offended by it, but she took it well from what i fully remember. I ejected after that.lol.

Its funny, since this was a different chapter frat house, i'm more nervous gaming at my own frat parties than i am, at a random party. Must be that i subconsciously am self conscious about my game being seen by my frat bros and that they'll do better than I will(Since some tend to do better interacting with girls)

#2 The 2nd to last girl was a blonde, who i give a 7. She had a cute face, and a lean body(Gymnist). I approached her, but at first i thought she was disinterested so im about to eject after i approached her with "hi". But she just was out of it for a second looking down looking for something in reality. It was just my belief when i was drunk. i tell her im fine and i ask her about why she's passionate about gymnastics and how hardcore the training is. We get into it for about 2 minutes, and then we grind. She says she can ;-) I just take her to the dance area, and we grind for a bit and it feels great. I kiss her afew times and try to isolate her...but i think ASD was in her mind since her friend was still around(Tried to get her to a room, i know its what she wanted) She was on the tipsy side too. A couple of times, she did say, "Lead the way" when i took her to a corner to kiss her and talk. Other times, she tells me, "Want to go with me to get a beer?" and other things. Pretty high interest. I tell her i'll be right back when i take a piss but i learn she left with her friend(her friend was pretty good looking too). Funny thing is that when she went to the bathroom, i talked with two more of these chicks who were pretty attractive looking but i ejected as i thought the blonde was a guarantee lay at the time.

#3 Afterwards, i make out with an alright blonde chick...who was actually flirting tons while we were kissing.

Her: "I know you want me :)"
Me: "Yea...but u want me more :)"
Kept touching and holding her face, while kissing her.

I forget her name, and she loses interest after she says, I bet you don't know my name.HAHA :down: . After that, i see her leave with her friends when i had to go piss again.
At that moment, i was hella frustrated as i couldn't even get laid that night....i came so close...it was like a carrot on the stick. I then see two girls outside, one is on one of my fellow brother's lap and the other is sitting down...i pseudo talk to her(i forget about what we did) she was a brunette(Couldn't quite talk much). Then i see a blonde haired guy talk to her and she seems more interested in talking to him than me in my eyes...and then i just can't take anymore and walk off hella pissed due to all this frustration of the game and that im getting worse. I walk for about 20 minutes to an open area, and yell and just say **** about the game. I see a cop approach me for the commotion i cause yelling out at night and he thought it was funny, as he knew it was all cuz of the game. I thought it was funny too, getting riled up over something thats as small as say holding a quarter. Good analogy.

But i felt alot better afterwards, and i did well that night as this was the closest of almost getting some in a while, and i wasn't THAT drunk...and i did in fact approach and have conversation despite being nervous.

All in all, not bad

What i learned:
1) I once didn't want to use alcohol as players with game don't need it, but since i was at a party with alcohol...i mine as well..
2) I still haven't yet given up...yet i still have lots to go
3) Quite a few of the girls wanted to talk to me more, yet i ejected a few times later realizing.
4) Only one girl actually acted disinterested but i still kept on talking to her for a minute
5) Despite gaming, i learned that taking things personally will be a best i'm overcoming
6) Many of these girls really do want to get ffked...they just want to be emotionally free about it

I didn't go much into specifics, but thats all i remember.

Last edited:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Day

I'm in the cafeteria...
and see these two chicks sitting and eating there.
I didn't get any eye contact from other girls, except one sister girl. She was a girl i sat with in the past
but didn't want to eat with her since "at the time" she wasn't feeling me....could've been she was shy/nervous
that i approached her and her friend while they were eating back then.

Anyways, I say, "Got room for one more?" and they say sure. One of the girls i do recognize and her friend i actually approached before but it was so long ago that she didn't remember. Had a big ass

In the main conversation, I didn't to get the girl i was sitting next to's life story...since we were just having some regular conversation of things in the past. Plus, we were talking about the fraternity i was in. I had trouble dominating the conversation...since i was only there for about 10 minutes. I had to leave at about 5 to go to Aerobics...i had an opportunity to get the brunette chick's number...but i was afraid that it would be awkward after/wouldn't be able to hang out with her since i didn't talk to her seductively. I just get her facebook instead.

At aerobics, there were quite a few hot girls there....but I just had the fear in my head, "Oh...these chicks will know you are on the prowl trying to game them there" which is nonsense since they can't read ur mind. Its all in my head. I just ASSUMED It, since they had straight faces...which is normal when they're working out.

Afterwards, as a chick is walking out....i create an opportunity to talk to her. I comment on how the class was a great workout and i completely forget what she says since i couldn't hear her but from what i remember...it was nothing in particular...not too positive...no too negative. I was still a bit on the clowdy head side...of exactly what i wanted to truly talk about.

Afterwards, at another dining hall at 7:00....see a brunette chick getting some food....i just say hi to her while im getting mine and she says hi...i ask how she's doing and she says good...while still getting her food. I didn't persist further as in my head i was unsure of what to do afterwards, so i just asked her where to find cup lids

After i leave, i see this brunette chick walking by who's looking at me for a couple of seconds of whom i've seen before and is definitely someone i have my eye on. I wanted to say hi but i was afraid that she'd think it'd be weird calling her name out and how i knew of it...but thats ludicrous....i have no evidence of that.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday

decide to go to a party wearing a black collar shirt and blue jeans with dress shoes, overly dressed for the occasion.

I meet all my fraternity brothers there and get a bit drunk, till a few females show up.

I met a brunette and a blonde i remember months previous that i wasn't able to recognize at first who are talking with one of my fraternity brothers. I ask what they're talking about and he's dominating the conversation. I wasn't 100% sure of what to say, since i didn't want to fully interrupt since he was gaming one of the chicks.

Eventually, after a minute...i get the blonde by herself and then tell her, "U can move? lets see what u got" So then me and her are grinding and damn can she grind. She could back that ass up. Since i didn't really expect females to be there since our party kinda got cancelled, i drank about 5-7 beers worth which caused me to not want to talk...but just to take action.

After i was done dancing with her, she and her friend talk somemore...with me still figuring out what to say, I could've gotten her life story...but with alcohol...i don't want to talk at all...i do like to listen though. I had an opportunity to make out with her while dancing...by holding her arms and having her go low...but i kinda hesitated to be assertive with it.

Afterwards, im playing beer pong and notice a dark brunette in the center of the living room with her friend who had a nice rack, nice long hair and a face i liked.

I just go straight up to her, draw out my hand...she takes it...i pull her slowly and then i hold her while grinding. She could back that ass up to. I talk in her ear slowly and deep and we both make out for about two minutes.

So then, i tell her i'll be right back....and go take a piss and then see a brunette girl i have had my eye on in one of my classes for this whole semester but her hair was out and i really liked what i saw. She seems me, looks away for one second...i give her a smile...and she smiles back. I tell her that she's in my class and how she wears glasses and has her hair up most of the time. She says that its hard to recognize her(she looks her worst)...but then i tell her i liked that look on her i could tell she melted by it...and then i told her i had to go to the bathroom and that i would see her a bit later.

After i go to the bathroom....i dance with the first blonde i did earlier since the dark brunette was talking to her friend to just dance for the heck of it.

Then the black guy i know in the group she was.....shakes his head when i try out the C Walk. He shakes his head and shows me how to do it properly. I try it again but he shakes his head again. He then tries to have me just regularly dance to the flow of the next song..but a few shake their heads again. I then start to feel a little embarrased, since he asked the girl i was dancing with if i can grind...she shakes her head(I know now that i think about it, she was more into my grinding that she let on) saying i dance like a white guy. I started to feel more self conscious as in the past, i didn't really care about how i grinded plus a few people said i could dance in my fraternity. Then while im trying to learn, i get more shakes in the head from them again and i keep telling them i'm doing the best i can.

My mental state then got shot down, i was pretty embarrased since i felt inferior than them at that point. That i was actually that bad. Afew girls still wanted to grind with me. I just felt really low. Then he tells me when one of my frat guys is dancing, "Look...a white guy's outdoing u" I then feel even more embarrased. I felt he was trying to help out but i felt bad....that i tried my hardest to get rhythm and the flow....and yet still wasn't doing good.

Afterwards, he tells me he'll check on me every party to see how i do. When the party is over and i leave, walking through an alley alone.... I'm crying and am upset because i was pissed off at myself(Heat of the moment) But in reality, i think the black guy was jealous since i was chattin up a few of the chicks and stuff, eventho he got a girl.

But I feel alot better from venting out, telling my friend about it and its made me even stronger now.

I know what i need to do now, TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS

I'm still commited to this program and this event only made me stronger emotionally, and the fact that i don't have to prove anything to anybody but myself and that who cares about how u dance...as long as u and the girl ur grinding with are having fun

Plus all in all, how do I know i don't got rhythm? I prolly didn't think i did, since i felt restricted when i was being evaluated.

No numbers, but hey...its all good.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna limit myself to only 2 beers MAX a night for now on.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are out there in the thick of it, partying, drinking, grinding, making out, having convos. You're doing pretty good. Why don't you just grab a number off one of those you make out with or have a good convo with, invite over to your room to "watch a movie" and then just lay the kino on? Then you don't have to walk around drunk and frustrated and getting all worked up and then yelling silly stuff and crying and then regretting it later and making resolutions about the number of beers you'll have (no one ever sticks to those, I can tell you).

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those guys might be getting jealous that your game is getting so air tight. Don't worry about it. You're definitely getting out there and meeting lots of girls so just keep it up and don't worry about what nobody thinks.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys, i appreciate your feedback

One of the issues i had with the convos was contributing to the conversation when one of my brothers was talking and saying on the ridiculous side....but i did fine.

Daniel, alcohol causes me to barely want to talk but just to do all out kino and what not, if i drink too much....so i'll try to overtime drink a bit less each and every time....eventho the kino and stuff goes well.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, as of late....i was having some Approach Anxiety...but i did do a few approaches.

Friday:
Was the morning and I was relieving my feeling of being extremely nervous. See a few sorority girls sitting down at a table for Dodgeball sign ups. I see one of them i knew and another i've had my eye on for a bit. I walk by once, say hi to the friendly one i knew.

I felt a bit on the discouraged side, since I could've stopped and chatted her up. So then, I have to walk through campus again to go to a store, and i see them again but this time a couple more of them were there. I wanted to chat up the girl i had my eye on, as nervous as i was.

I go up to the table. With a somewhat of a smile, i just ask, "What are the sign ups for?" I could tell they were caught off guard and had the look of "Why is this random guy here?" lol.

They say, "Dodgeball" and I say in a soft voice, "Volleyball?" on purpose just for the sole purpose of keeping the convo going, while knowing what they said.

But they say "Dodgeball". As i was looking at the corner of my eye, the one i had my eye on, whom i wasn't looking at, acted aloof as she's seen me before...but it was prolly to fake seemingly wanting to see me. I tell them that i need to check with my fraternity if we have signed up yet....i say i could sign up but im broke as it is...laughing a bit...im a bit more relaxed after saying that....in the conversation a couple of the girls kept it going when i was at a blank...so it wasn't so bad.

It was a pride thing for me to do this approach, to just give it a shot and see what happened. After a minute, i decide to leave. After i hugged the girl i knew, i left and also said bye to the girl i had my eye on and she said "Bye :-\" while not looking at me. Was a bit nervous to talk to her. It didn't bother me much as I knew it was a front and she only acted that way around her sisters. Shows how much my social awareness has improved.

I felt pretty good afterwards, since I did what i was a bit scared of....and then at the cafeteria...sat down with a couple of girls to eat. They were a bit caught off guard from the approach...saying, "Is this a joke"?
I tell them, "Is it a crime to want to be friendly and sit with two nice girls now is it? O:)" they say "Sure" and i sit down with them. I won't go into much detail since my posts are becoming too long but i just worked on my social skills with them. Asking who they know, what their major was, etc. That's all really.

Funny thing is that afterwards, I go to sleep in my apartment at 7PM...wake up at 2AM and see those same 2 girls in the living room. My roommates invited a few people to drink(about 8). The girls were drunk, as i said hi but they didn't seem that responsive....was in PJs and was caught off guard that afew girls would be there. Saw 2 girls i met who lived 2 apartment doors away and one of them was cute. I wasn't sure of what to say, since i was a bit nervous, I was in my PJs for god sakes....but i did say hi. A guy i know was there and wanted me to be his wingman, but i told him i needed some hookah to calm me down.

Was the only one on the sober side.

Got 3 weeks left before the semester is out. Still have time to shine.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REAL advice

dude u are such an AFC

forget about her, ignore her and

go out everyday, 3 times a week..and sarge for 32 hours a century.

meet more women and call 4 numbers a day.

and read the DJ Bible.

and Pook's be a man.,,,

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey...atleast i'm getting out in the field and writing about it. Lets see your field reports....and i've read the bible...thats why i did the bootcamp. Sorry but i aint listening to ur crap. And i've been at the process of meeting women. An AFC doesn't try in the game....he makes excuses for himself, i'm trying...there for i have no label...i am a real man because i haven't given up.

Now lets see why your credible for calling me an AFC...if not...then shut up.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've made my mistakes in the game, i won't lie....fear has quite a bit to do with it...plus i've missed golden opportunities but its taught me a lesson that I can start to have those opportunities. I don't care if it takes me past college, i'm going to succeed in this game and if i'm an AFC for trying my best, hey...least i never gave up.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday:
Didn't do anything on that day...but i see two girls who are with two guys giving me positive eye contact at a lounge...repeatedly...it was a good opportunity to go up to them and say hi but since the guys were there...it intimidated me...eventho they weren't that threatening size wise. But thats aright.

Sunday:
At about 11 AM...Was at the cafeteria...see a brunette-red haired girl getting cereal in the cafeteria....i was a bit afraid to go up to her...while im walking over she sees me but i get a bowl for my cereal and just say hi...she says hi politely and i ask how she's doing...she says fine but walks back to her table...
This was ok...as it was the thing that popped in my head at the time.

At about 5:30 PM....i see 3 sorority girls sitting down with one of them I said hi to the night before. She gives a polite smile and i tell her, "U guys got room for one more?" she says if we have any room left....so i go to the table with her sisters and sit down. I mainly do this just to refresh my social skills...but i do remember actually touching the girl i was interested in by looking at her and her friend's nails, "This is close...but i say she wins by a little bit for having the design on it" A brother from another fraternity sits down with us, and i talk to him after they leave for about a good 15 minutes.

I then see a chick with a nice ass and her aright looking friend in a table. This was a nerve racking approach as it would be the first time i didn't really sit down with a group but rather stand up while they were sitting down.

I get my food for a little that i pack, and then go up to them and say,

Me: hey wats going on guys?
Them: Hey
Me: How'd the party go?
Them: What party?
Me: Oh...I think i've seen u guys before...last night....
Brunette: We are usually in our dorms...we don't really hang out with that crowd
Me: Oh whats wrong with us frat guys? :)
light brunette: We just don't like that crowd....we usually hang out in the dorms
Me: Oh...so ur the ones drinking and holding the dorm parties...yea...we use to do that all the time
Brunette: Why are u standing in front of us....trying to intrude our conversation ?:-|

NOTE: I get a bit on the caught off guard side...but i luckily keep my calmness

Me: No...u guys looked friendly...so I wanted to see what was up... :)
Light Brunette: oh ok...

I could tell they weren't too happy with me being there so i decided to eject, as i didn't have much time left...but i was proud of myself for getting over the big nervousness i've had for a bit and decided to approach anyways.

Tuesday:
Hey guys today I did a few more approaches today.

It was at the cafeteria and there was a girl getting food. I hesitated for a few seconds, as i was thinking about the previous girl who i opened with got embarrased since a few of the workers were around.

So then, I get my things and then decide, "Oh what the hell....time to embrace ur fear" So i go up to her and say, "Hey...i saw you over there and I wanted to meet you" with a smirk and a normal pitched voice.

She looks a little surprised and says her name is Pam. I ask her how she's feeling and she says good. I talk with her about the VTech incident and how its been crazy as of late. She starts to walk away and i tell her bye.

I've been reducing my overall nervousness by going out there. I know exactly what I needed to do...but i just couldn't think straight.

Afterwards, i just sit down and eat by myself and notice a table next to me with a girl who was giving me indirect eye contact a couple times while i was looking away, but it had one guy there..it was intimidating. I was thinking about going over and saying hi...and had AA for that. But thats ok....its all me and i'll do it next time.

See the same girl i had my eye on getting food. Yet again, i was hesitant to go up to her(I know i didn't fail the last time since i technically didn't say a word when i went up to the group) and didn't do that.

I didn't self-punish myself, because atleast i was feeling better about myself, plus its all me and I can always be better than myself and do what i want to do without caring what people think.

See a group of three girls and i sit with them just to work on my conversation skills again in the cafeteria.

For the past few days, i'm just reducing the nervousness to overall game....rather than being 100% focused on outcome.

Here is what i gotta do tomorrow:

1) Step the game up a notch. I'm refreshing my social interaction skills in my head...they were gone for a bit.

2) Lead the Conversation.

3) Not give a D4mn wat anyone else thinks of me gaming.

4) Be full on direct, thats why some of the approaches i've done haven't gone further. Just will have to take the bigger risk.

I was in a slump for a while, and nervousness came back...but im ready to continue. But dream...since ur giving just broad advice about the DJ Bible...which has its flaws...i am going to start to meet more females every day even if the ones i know of see me gaming other females at Uni....so yes, i will take ur real advice. :)

Last edited:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, don't worry we all have low point. I just wish i can be there to motivate u. but overall, this is the battle u have to fight alone. be the sparta!!!!

ok, did she give u a sad reaction when u guys talk about the virginia tech thing?? i hope u don't make her cry. i usually try to avoid tragedy since that would ruin the mood of the girl to talk to u or give u her number.

you know what i did today for my first approach?? i go up to a girl and say hi. i told her "u're the first girl i talk to today. so be nice." i got her laughing and that also give me the expectation of her being nice to me. girls don't usually like to let anyone down. i was hyped after that. u should try that next time. sometimes being honest about how u feel or ur intention is better than hiding it. alright man. i hope u have a better tomorrow.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hey man....Actually...she had a good reaction from the topic...she didn't seem bothered at all by it. Was more of a caught off guard from the approach time reaction than the topic.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this as i added Sunday to my latest post.
Tomorrow will be when i'm back getting numbers.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday

Wednesday

Today was not that bad of a day. But I didn’t get to talk to the girl in my class like I wanted since i had to work on stuff with my group. No biggie, tomorrow will be fine.

At the library, I see a girl who I give about a 7 who had a good sized rack…I don’t directly approach her but as I’m walking while she's on teh computer.... I ask, “Hey…what you working on? :)” as she was on a computer. She looks at me and looks away continuing what she’s doing. I knew the problem with this approach, I didn’t do it directly….my voice wasn’t the right tonality…it could’ve been a bit louder.

Go to the cafeteria……and see a couple of girls sitting down that I know….me and her connect a bit by discussing upcoming plans….i invite her to a date party and she tells me to hit her up for it.

Sit and eat with another couple of other girls I kind of know…..one of them being a girl I met previously during the semester(brunette cutie with a nice chest)….dont’ remember the conversation that much since it was only for a minute….they are about to leave…. but I tell her, “We should hang out. What’s a way I can contact you?” She says facebook….here I could’ve told her, “I prefer contacting a better way. I would like to have your number.”…but that’s alright.

Afterwards, I see a lone girl walking past me with sunglasses who had a nice rack and overall good figure…not too skinny…and not too thick but just right….I say hi to her with a smile and she says “hi”. I wanted to say “Stop” to her…but I was holding back…

After I walk past, I’m in a residence hall building and see a good looking sister girl walking ahead….i say in a loud voice “STOP! :)” and she stops….i tell her “I want to meet you. I like you” And she has a smile on her face, I was totally caught off guard by how just saying “Stop”…and how she responded. She tells me her name is Q and how she’s part of a Campus Christ Group….we just talk about that for a couple of minutes…while we’re walking from the 2nd floor. She said she had to go to a meeting, but I got a great vibe from her. I wasn’t really thinking of getting her number, as my head was in a million other places. But thats ok.

At the computer lab, I see a blonde girl on the computer…I say hi to her and ask her how she’s doing. She seems pretty friendly and she says she’s doing a communication project. I ask her if it’s a public speaking thing, she says she loved that class. I describe to her about the class that, “I was very nervous…but It wasn’t because I was scared…but because I truly cared about how I would do and that it was a sign that I was ready to go” I then tell her that I bet she’s doing everything early to get ready for the weekend. She says that she’s not going to be there during the weekend, moving stuff back home. I tease of how she has her whole room covered up and how her roommate prolly doesn’t really have anything since she has so many stuffed animals and it being hard to move in there. She’s waiting on her group, so I just let her continue to finish whatever she was doing. But it was a pretty good conversation. Was feeling great after doing the “STOP” thing. I feel that I can do it for now on in my head much more easily.

Didn’t get a number…but close to one…atleast I can get the number from facebook.

Not bad at all. The situation at the library taught me to go up to her directly…and instead of just keep walking, I command respect by asking her again, “What you working on? :)” in a more powerful voice. I could’ve spoken a bit louder.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming up this weekend is the mardy gras of our University. Should update you guys with a big report. Gonna be a blast. Got 14 days till the semester is over, gonna be sweet.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mardy Gras Weekend Friday

Friday....aright...man oh man....this was the start of the Mardy Gras weekend. At about 5PM....While i'm walking around, I see a couple of girls at 7-11 looking at me of a sudden as I pass by. It was the opportunity to go up to them...but i was intimidated by the fact that there were about 5 people standing there and wasn't sure of what I could say.

I keep walking through the street, I notice a few girls at a party house...it was my opportunity to go up to them also, but yet again I was intimidated. I arrive at the apartment i was going to drink at. I'm standing in front of the door and walking down the street, I see a group of 4 chicks walking down the street. A curly haired brunette with a great ass is looking at me with a flirtatious smile..I could've gone straight to the street and went up to her but I cared what the group would think if i went up to her. I then see two girls i know walk toward the door i'm standing at. I see one of them is a big breasted blonde. I shake her hand and she shakes mine.

For a bit, i'm just trying to have conversation with her about herself, where she's from, the breakup she had with her ex, what she does for fun now, etc....she was nice but wasn't really answering that much.....actually staying more on the quiet side. One thing that i realized i can improve is to be closer to the girl i'm gaming and when im unsure to not be afraid to touch her.

For about 10 minutes, i'm chatting her up but she didn't seem as interested as I thought....so then i just get drunk as **** later on, play cards with quite a few people. I go to a Fraternity House and see a red headed chick of whom i like of what i see(Redheads really catch my eye)....but i didn't stop her to talk.

I got to the point of being too drunk to where i couldn't act straight. Afterwards, its about 11 PM...and im at my chapter house...and see people are dancing and everything. I wasn't in the best mood with conversating but i did dance. After, i was a bit mad but not as much as i once was, so my overall anger with the game is decreasing.

Did approach afew girls here and there. Was pretty drunk. Didn't get a number or anything. Will Post Saturday soon.

Was pissed off that things weren't going as planned....but my overall anger with the game is decreasing...especially compared to when I was hysterical about my dancing...def getting stronger emotionally.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mardy Gras Weekend Saturday

3:30 PM,The next day, I see a group of 3 girls(One of them was def hot) on the grass outside...i was about to go up to them...but a couple of twin girls i knew said hi and i stopped and talked with them. I played frisbee with one of the girls' boyfriends and finally learned how to play. I wanted to talk to the 3 girls but I wondered what the people i knew would think. About 15 minutes later, I see the 3 girls are about to leave, so i make haste and tell the group i know that i got to go. I see the 3 girls leaving...i don't directly go up to them but i do go right near them as they are walking out and ask what they're about to do. They say they're about to enjoy to go back to their dorms and aren't going to the Mardy Gras University Party festivities. The convo lasted a minute.

Afterwards, I go to my chapter house and notice a chick of whom I thought was stuck up before actually was eyeing me and wanting me to talk to her. I was talking to her, but she was on the quiet side...and it was on the difficult side for me to escalate the conversation....eventho i know she wanted me to still talk to her. Everyone had alcohol in them, thus it affected my judgement but i was more on the buzzed side than anything. Did some approaching here and there but it only lasted a minute usually each time as the girls either were on their way somewhere....too drunk to talk...or i just ejected. Go to another fraternity house and quite a few people are outside. I notice the same redhead that walked past by me the previous night, as she walks by, i touch her arm, and she has a curious look which i give a sexual look at her with a smile. For the minute, she seems somewhat interested about when i ask her about how she thinks of the weekend, who she knows in the frat, her name, wat she does for fun. It was going aright fora few minutes, even tried to isolate her to somewhere more quiet...but she says, "No...thats fine" I believe i ejected too soon, after that...as she might've not be comfortable enough yet.

After i leave that house, I see a girl sitting down by herself in a chair where no people are around that area across the street. I also a truck with guys in it, who look like they know her. I go talk to them about The party weekened and stuff, they're chill and friendly and drunk, and then go up to the girl and say, "I like you...I want to meet you" She is a brunette with shades. She smiles and says, "Thanks". I then proceed to sit down on the nearby chair. For about 30 seconds I'm chatting her up about where everyone who were in the mini-pool they had earlier and of the Party Weekend, but the same guys come shortly after(Indirect ****block?) eventho they didn't really do it. They started talking to her, and it was hard for me personally to continue full out gaming her without them talking about other stuff. They were really chill people but i ejected after a minute. I see her and one of the guys walking around later off campus in some of the other parties.

At about 10PM, I notice a brunette who's sitting down who looks bored, i take that as my cue. Did that as an opener, "You looked bored" I forget what exactly the convo was(Talked with so many people that night) but I had a bit difficulty keeping the conversation going after she stopped talking. Had an awkward silence. Afterwards, i go outside and see a girl i think i remember sitting down. I didn't really seduce her, but i just made casual conversation...finding out all about her and everything. Atleast my social skills are working.

With about 7 guys, I return to my chapter house. The dance floor is packed, I see a 5'0 tall middle eastern looking girl who i'd say was around a 7.5ish. I danced with her for a bit, had the opportunity to kiss her since she looked back at me(A clue) but since her friend was there...in my head i thought her friend would try to ****block...since they were always together. ...but it was just in my head. The 1/2 black chick of whom was quiet kept looking at me to dance with her...while she was dancing with one of the cool guys I know....it was an opportunity to escalate(Me and him were double grinding her....he had a girlfriend already which he told me that he aint gonna have sex with her...and she def wanted me to dance with)...but I just still felt a bit self conscious that i wasn't grinding that well...but it was all in my head. Also, I wasn't sure if I would be able to go home with her since she and her friends are a tight group.

A petit chick with a nice chest wanted me to dance with her, she was drunk and was dancing with me, but her boyfriend was around...I ask her "Why isn't he dancing with you?" She says, ":) he doesn't like to dance" He saw us dancing but didn't do anything. I danced with her for a few minutes. I could tell she just wanted to have fun. The whole night, I could tell many of the chicks whom rejected me to dance were up for talking...but i just wanted to physically escalate and not talk since i still had alcohol in me...and dancing was the easiest way....but thats ok....i approached about atleast 20 chicks that weekend. Was sad the weekend event was over at about 2PM...felt like it was lacking compared to years previous.

Sunday is where i started to game more again. ;-)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u guys don't want to read all that...the summary is

Did approaches but didn't get much rapport out of them
the first night, held back on approaches but the second day/night i did them

The VA Tech incident was a motivator that i need to live life to the fullest and do what i can in the game....step it up.

Improvement:
Lowering my alcohol intake
Despite being pissed off one night, the next night was fine
Did many approaches

What I still need to do:
Don't be afraid to take action
Escalate when you want to/can feel the time is right