Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Funny Thing about Tinder/OLD

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that it's common "advice" on the internet to pick something from her profile and send something "interesting" to her in the first message. This might be a personal anecdote but I've noticed I get way more replies if I just send a simple "hey" instead.

People on the internet always say "hey" is boring but I get way more replies by doing that. Sending an interesting message based on her profile only got me a 10% reply rate while a simple "hey" got me a 40% reply rate

The few women who replied to the interesting message were just looking for online chat buddies anyways, a third of the ones who replied to "hey" actually wanted to meet up.

Has anyone else observed this on OLD?
If you follow female advice, you'll get female results (i.e. none).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists would throw rocks at you for saying that, but you're right it's the truth.
there was quite an "educated" woman holding her own on the internet the other day, saying they invented Wi-fi and the computer, plus we couldnt have landed on the moon without something women invented. I dont know female inventors

trouble is now theres lots of feminist websites fully funded by the corporations, rewriting history. and theyre very professionally done.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go on and off OLD every now and then.

Each time I try to do something different and see if results change.
The most recent time, I gave myself one week to score a date and after one week was up I delete the app.
This time all I said to a match was send my number. No hello, just the number. A few girls texted right back on WhatsApp. A few said "No you text me first" followed by their number (No thanks).

After a few texting exchanges, I asked them out for drinks/coffee. None resulted in a date.
I like this attitude , personally i can't stick the entitlement on OLD and swipe apps so tend not too last too long before i delete the apps

Also think they have all become one massive con to squeeze cash out of simps and desperados

Out of curiosity has anyone tried some variation of just directly saying you want sex ?

i have a feeling its like copywriting if you get the wording correct you will probably have a high ROI

You almost need to suggest it without saying it

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was quite an "educated" woman holding her own on the internet the other day, saying they invented Wi-fi and the computer, plus we couldnt have landed on the moon without something women invented. I dont know female inventors

trouble is now theres lots of feminist websites fully funded by the corporations, rewriting history. and theyre very professionally done.
The only thing that women invented is nagging.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity has anyone tried some variation of just directly saying you want sex ?

i have a feeling its like copywriting if you get the wording correct you will probably have a high ROI
Never tried it online, but I assume it eventually works. I mean it's close to the famous "Apocalypse opener", where you just ask the woman in the first two minutes if she wants to go home with you. They're both about confidence and a IDGAF attitude that works even if she doesn't say yes from the get go. But I imagine it's tougher to exude confidence online.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this attitude , personally i can't stick the entitlement on OLD and swipe apps so tend not too last too long before i delete the apps

Also think they have all become one massive con to squeeze cash out of simps and desperados

Yes, back in November 2006. Got a few bites after a month. Did not follow through to met with anyone. More on lines of the virgin guy looking for a hookup.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it's more of a m
Never tried it online, but I assume it eventually works. I mean it's close to the famous "Apocalypse opener", where you just ask the woman in the first two minutes if she wants to go home with you. They're both about confidence and a IDGAF attitude that works even if she doesn't say yes from the get go. But I imagine it's tougher to exude confidence online.
If you tried it long enough it will eventually work, but I dont think its good advice for average joes. Chad can pull it off, but everyone else needs an angle and aloof game.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good gold nugget about email openers. I didn't think about that and tend to make the time to make personalized openers or think that by extensively writing something that I'm being expressive and that may in turn build attraction. As we are seeing it DLV and worst, you can start building a oneitis by thinking she's your soulmate if the profile sounds too compatible with who you are and you start getting very gushy with a total stranger.

But the general feedback is that less is more. I'm not sure if this advice would have worked when I was into OLD in the past, but seeing the very dismal results of people who do a personalized opener, then perhaps I'm doing something all wrong with OLD. This is at least its a new approach to try again if I eventually decide to give OLD another kick in the can and its easier to spam send a bunch of "hi" messages. You can waste allot of time/whole day personalizing a message (ie not just writing, spell-checking, editing, wondering if you the email needs to be edited further if it's too creepy, etc... then worrying if she read it, why she didn't reply back, did she read the profile, etc....). These type of things is so tormenting that it's one of the reasons I quit OLD for a while.

However, we can see the solution is not to worry about sending a generic email out and even spam sending them. This way you just worry about who replies back rather than obsess on some hot girl you think is your soulmate because of what she wrote in her profile, etc.... This idea in and of itself should put me one degree into the red-pill from total blackpill.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest gripe I had with online dating is when I’d be on the date and the girl wasn’t feeling it (I couldn’t always tell to be honest) she wouldn’t end the date early. My last date I went on with this women who was 41, she was really attractive for her age and we seemed to make each other laugh online and on the phone. We met for coffee and it felt like we clicked, but I honestly didn’t see why we wouldn’t go out again. We sat there for over an hour, I had to end the date because she wasn’t going to and damn sitting there for more than an hour sipping coffee. I walked her to her car and hugged because she wasn’t even trying to kiss me. I texted her a few hours later just saying thanks and hope she made it home safe. She waits until the next day to send me some cold text “we aren’t a match, sorry. Good luck”. I wasn’t mad about being rejected, I was mad that God Dammit I sat there for a fvcking hour and 20 mins and the whole time you knew you weren’t interested but you still weren’t in a hurry to get rid of me. I had to end the date because we’d have fvcking sat there until my next birthday. I even suggested we go do something else if she’s going to want to spend this much time with me on a first date, she makes up some excuse but she continues to sit there and smile and laugh and compliment me. After that I was like fvck online dating. Real life dating works for me, I just walk up to a girl I like and start talking and I’m not always successful but I do much better than online dating. I waste less time too.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have actually done something along the lines of sending "Heyy, dtf?" (or variations of that), as my first message. It gets quite saucy in the dm's but again, none resulted in a date. That was during lockdown times so maybe the pandemic was the reason or just not my luck. Probably the latter lol.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried calling them after getting the number?

I have the same results as you, tons of matches but almost none actually result in a date.

There was one girl that was keen to meetup, but refused to give her number. Pretty suspicious if you ask me
So there was one prospect that was going back and forth, I left her on read. I phoned after like waiting 5 days. It was at around 6pm last Sunday. Phone just rang and rang. No message from her afterward to follow up so I gave it a miss. Next day was delete day.

I usually never phone. That was my first try at a call. The dates I have landed have all been through text and I can literally count them on one hand.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tried sending my number fast as someone suggested on this topic if I'm not mistaken.

Her: Hi
Me: Hi
Me: 07xxxxxxxxx

And then I kept my cool, tried not to doubt the method, and in 3-4 hours I get a text "Hi, I'm looking for a Mr. Andrei"

And IT...IS...ON.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tried sending my number fast as someone suggested on this topic if I'm not mistaken.

Her: Hi
Me: Hi
Me: 07xxxxxxxxx

And then I kept my cool, tried not to doubt the method, and in 3-4 hours I get a text "Hi, I'm looking for a Mr. Andrei"

And IT...IS...ON.
Awesome stuff. Let us know how it goes.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get more replies with hey, but it's much harder to follow up.

I usually say something light and spontaneous that makes her laugh. Those interactions generally go much, much better and are more likely to lead to a first night bang.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get more replies with hey, but it's much harder to follow up.

I usually say something light and spontaneous that makes her laugh. Those interactions generally go much, much better and are more likely to lead to a first night bang.
Are you in NYC?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must look really good then to be able to not just meet but have sex with women from OLD rock on mate.
Isn't that what most guys do now? But thanks.

Anyway I'm decent looking but I don't turn any heads. I just have interesting photos and **** on my bio and occasionally I can be witty enough to get them interested.