Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Four Types of Men

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had ESP again. Things like this happen to me a lot. I'll just get a premonition to go to a certain place at certain time, and I go with it. It always leads me to beautiful women who I connect with.

I went out at 12:30am and thought I might find my girlfriend at a club 20 miles away, and immediately saw a girl with her exact braids, but it wasn't her. Then I saw 2 girls who I met the same day I met my girlfriend 9 months earlier to the day. I had to fend them off with a stick.

Then a girl who looked like my girlfriend walked up and said "Hi Neil" but it was a girl I never met before. A guy friend of mine had sent her over to have me join them. She just started working there, has no tattoos and is 22 and wants to try modeling. Her birthday was the day I brought my girlfriend to that club. I got her number and it has the same last 4 digits as my girlfriend (1 in 10,000 chance).
LMFAOOO at these ducktales

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FEATED.

So what they do is create things to replace money and looks, like "game" or "swag" or "street cred" or "rap skills". Because they are defeated and don't believe they can acquire money, as well as too lazy/undisciplined to workout/eat right....so they seek to replace money and looks with CARTOON shyt. The problem, like I said, is that majority of Americans are doing this shyt so it's now becoming the norm.
a smart man will make lemonade with his lemons, in this instance, that means a smart man will find a way to use something he has or he can acquire to accomplish his goals

most people who aren't already millionaires are nowhere near a million dollars, makes way more sense to work on your personality in that case.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean someone who studies Allopathic medicine (chemical based), probably on a student loan, probably texting messages here from an Obamaphone, probably raised by a single mother, who is probably on prescription medicine? You mean someone who (if they are lucky enough to pay off their student loans) will make $180K per year? The amount I took home after taxes in a 5 month span last year as a software contractor, while you poo-poo'd my telling members how I did it? Why are you not saying "bigneil is a software engineer"? Why are you not thanking me for paying ImTheDoubleGreatest to go to school if his being a doctor is so great? Is it necessarily great for him (at my expense) while being bad for me (and I have no say)?

OOH! He's going to be a DOCTOR! Quick! Roll up your sleeve and let him make $200 by spending 45 seconds scribbling what AstraZeneca told him (note they own the school he went to).

I'm a doctor of natural medicine. I published 20 articles on NaturalNews (one on Infowars) and 80 overall, getting one million views. Will you preach about my being a "doctor". No. You throw around that term in a "he's better than you" way while hypocritically scorning my attempt to ever show I am better than anyone else, ever, even when my attempt is to show them how I did it.
You are pathetic. No amount of accomplishments or bragging can hide how weak you are.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. This thread presents the MATHEMATICAL REALITY that given TWO parameters, looks and money, there are FOUR combinations.

The debate going on here is: "Are you better off being rich and ugly or poor and handsome?" That is debatable. What is not debatable is that you are better off being rich and handsome than broke and ugly.

The weakness in readers is their inability to know what a TREND is. If I say most Asians like pizza and you say you know an Asian who hates pizza, that one counterexample does not disprove the trend.
The question as it stands does not make sense. It is meaningless. It needs to factor in personality and no personality.

The poor and handsome with personality will obviously be in a better position than the rich and ugly with zero personality because he has two factors as opposed to one.

The rich and ugly with personality will obviously be in a better position to the poor and handsome because he also has two factors as opposed to one.

This goes to show wealth [in the narrower sense of the word] is not the definitive factor. There is no definitive factor... it is more about a compounding of factors.

Reactions: Von

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question as it stands does not make sense. It is meaningless. It needs to factor in personality and no personality.

The poor and handsome with personality will obviously be in a better position than the rich and ugly with zero personality because he has two factors as opposed to one.
Somebody go draw some more circles. :)

The type of man each woman finds attractive depends on what that woman values most.

We're just scratching the surface here. I agree there is no one definitive factor. A man is a complicated soup, and a woman might find a man attractive in a large variety of ways.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

The rich and ugly with personality will obviously be in a better position to the poor and handsome because he also has two factors as opposed to one.

This goes to show wealth [in the narrower sense of the word] is not the definitive factor. There is no definitive factor... it is more about a compounding of factors.
If you want 3 parameters, now you're talking about a sphere (3D) instead of a circle (2D).

I still say the 2 main factors are money and looks, and personality is minor compared to those. Most people who seem to have a good personality coincidentally have money and/or looks.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want 3 parameters, now you're talking about a sphere (3D) instead of a circle (2D).

I still say the 2 main factors are money and looks, and personality is minor compared to those. Most people who seem to have a good personality coincidentally have money and/or looks.
Yes, and the more of the former, the more moderate the latter tend to be.