Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Four Types of Men

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so you have the luxury and had the luxury to mooch off others.

What about guys like me who didn't have that? So again, you are arguing exceptions here. You come from a WELL-OFF family which allowed you to not have to work as hard, stress as hard, etc., because you had family members who would give you shyt.

Now you run around talking about money doesn't matter......of course it doesn't matter to you.....you've always been given it (by family) for little effort.
Money doesn't matter to people handed free money by their mommy and you and I. ImTheDoubleGreatest openly celebrates this fact. Remember: many of these pro-welfare SS members are secretly single mothers trying to manipulate reality by creating fantastical memberships.

There is no such thing as a Liberal Man. Men pay their own way. Men preaching poverty here are the equivalent of fat illegal alien women preaching having another kid to get more benefits. We went over this last November (cough cough). Donald J. Trump is your President.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone dropped $100K in your account on a Wednesday and gave you a Rolex watch, would be able to pick up the hottest girl at the bar on Friday? How would your game differ? You are magically going to know what to say? You are magically going to be educated? You are magically going to have a lot of friends? You are magically going to have value to society?
That brings up another question. Which man do you think a woman will find more attractive:
1) A guy who bought a lottery ticket and won a million dollars? Or
2) A guy who worked hard on his business and earned a million dollars?

I think the second guy is more likely to be confident in his abilities and sense of self worth.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, if you were really such a baller, you wouldn't feel the need to dump over 6k posts on a self help site like this. You'd be too busy plowing through your harem of 10hb strippers and flying your private jet across the globe than trying to convince random strangers online how fvcking awesome you are.
Conjecturing how you assume someone successful with women would act (when you have never been successful with women yourself) is not an argument.

One person recently said "If your girl was really rated 99, then at least 9 out of 10 men here would say she was a 10".

Another member said "Your $700,000 per year salary in 2016-2017 is WAY below average for your age!"

A third said "You must be jealous of men who have no jobs!"

Not arguments. I'm simply here to provide a working example of the purple zone.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, if you were really such a baller, you wouldn't feel the need to dump over 6k posts on a self help site like this. You'd be too busy plowing through your harem of 10hb strippers and flying your private jet across the globe than trying to convince random strangers online how fvcking awesome you are.
So are only losers allowed to post on this website? Is the criteria for posting on Sosuave now, that you have to be broke, unattractive, and with 45% bodyfat?

If your life is relevantly going good, you aren't allowed here? That's the rules now?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) A guy who bought a lottery ticket and won a million dollars? Or
2) A guy who worked hard on his business and earned a million dollars?
In addition to the second dude being much more attractive, since he worked his arse off for his money, he'd be VERY CAREFUL who he was going to spend it on, which would make him screen more thoroughly which in and of itself would make him more attractive.

The first dude would start throwing money around to any hot floozie who looked his way (easy come easy go) which would also DECREASE his attractiveness.

I'd say that your normal hot chick would be AFRAID of the second guy, as he would TRUE inner game (it's not easy to build a fortune) while the they'd look at the first guy like lions looking at a fat zebra.

Of course, there are plenty of rich guys who got rich because they ignored girls and focused on money, so it all depends on the first guys situation. But if he's a millionare next door type, he probably married his average looking high school sweetheart who helped him build his fortune.
So, you watch a Bond film, and you think "money, looks, status". Seriously?
Bond wasn't attractive because of his money and status, that was incidental. He (the mythical character if he actually was alive) was attractive because he killed people. (It wasn't even his money anyway, it was all on the government expense account).

Dudes who kill (and legally kill for the government) makes the vajayjay wetter than anything. That's some serious alpha shyte there.

In the Yanomamo (tribe in brazil) there is a direct correlation with kill rate (dudes) and kill rate (ladies banged).

Those dudes are as broke as dirt.

Killing dudes, slaying ladies, and making bank, three different skill sets that require the inner mindset of an assassin.

You can get one, two, or all three, if you've got the mindset, the time and the inclination.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't Imthedoublegreatest training to become a doctor?
You mean someone who studies Allopathic medicine (chemical based), probably on a student loan, probably texting messages here from an Obamaphone, probably raised by a single mother, who is probably on prescription medicine? You mean someone who (if they are lucky enough to pay off their student loans) will make $180K per year? The amount I took home after taxes in a 5 month span last year as a software contractor, while you poo-poo'd my telling members how I did it? Why are you not saying "bigneil is a software engineer"? Why are you not thanking me for paying ImTheDoubleGreatest to go to school if his being a doctor is so great? Is it necessarily great for him (at my expense) while being bad for me (and I have no say)?

OOH! He's going to be a DOCTOR! Quick! Roll up your sleeve and let him make $200 by spending 45 seconds scribbling what AstraZeneca told him (note they own the school he went to).

I'm a doctor of natural medicine. I published 20 articles on NaturalNews (one on Infowars) and 80 overall, getting one million views. Will you preach about my being a "doctor". No. You throw around that term in a "he's better than you" way while hypocritically scorning my attempt to ever show I am better than anyone else, ever, even when my attempt is to show them how I did it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, I say money doesn't matter much in this game.
Yes, it's true that American women will fvck all types of guys, broke guys, rich guys, gay guys, straight guys, fat guys, toned guys, etc. We already know American women are bat shyt crazy, my question is why would any guy here strive to be a broke guy? That's the question.......

.........Making it (money) just to impress women is pathetic, in my view.
What you don't understand about me is that I already went through a major disillusionment phase with women when I was about 20 or 21, based on having early experience. And I decided fairly quick that I wasn't providing for anyone other than myself, and I wasn't having kids. Therefore, I have not built a life for that. I'm not interested.
On one hand you say guys who MAKE money to impress women are pathetic.....but here you are saying that you are deliberately deciding to not make as MUCH money as you could make, because you don't want to "come off to women" like a provider. How is that not just as pathetic?? In both situations, women are the decision to make or not make money.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This new idea of saying "I don't care about families or kids so therefore that is proof money is useless" is perhaps the most blatant admission of degeneration ever. You are a bird climbing back into the shell as depicted by Hieronymus Bosch in The Garden of Earthly Delights circa 1500.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bosch described you she-males (and your women) here - you're the ones getting eaten and pooped out (and puked on in the toilet in which you now live) - and being forced to see your own reflection - in hell. Those crows flying out your butt are your posts here.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money does matter.

If me an another guy with more money started going after a girl RIGHT NOW, he would already have the ticket ready and be on his way to meet her while I have to wait 2 weeks for my check and hope he hasn't ruined her by then.

Doesn't matter if I'm more attractive because I'M NOT THERE RIGHT NOW.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bosch described you she-males (and your women) here - you're the ones getting eaten and pooped out (and puked on in the toilet in which you now live) - and being forced to see your own reflection - in hell. Those crows flying out your butt are your posts here.

Then again if you look at the redhead at his feet.

There is the black creature with hands across her, and the man in the suit who isn't.

The man in the suit cannot hold her because he has branches instead of hands, and has consigned himself to be at her side, only able to view her through his glass dome, as the dark creature across from him gets to have his hands upon her body.

That dark creature is percieved as bad by the man in the suit, because he is dark and intimidating, but in the end, he is the one with the woman, and not him. The creature has no need for a suit, for he is comfortable in his own skin, and can survive out on his own.

And if you want to bring other details in, the inside of the dome that the suited man resides in looks very similar to the pool of feces that the consumed men fall into. This suit does you no good, because you've basically sealed your toxicity in with you for all to see, an aquarium of feces.

Wow analyzing art is actually kinda fun I can see why people do it

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely. Did you actually ask this question? Have you ever heard of groupies? Rock stars? Penthouse apartments? Beach houses in the Hampton's? You're like Bernie's corpse in Weekend at Bernies! I'll party, thank you very much.

The hottest girl in any strip bar can be "picked up" (not necessarily bedded but dated and romanced) for $500-$1000 ($1000-$2000 if you are ugly). You could get the 50-100 of the hottest strippers for $100,000. That's one per week for a year. Why do you think I keep saying if you earn $500,000+ per year you have unlimited women? Non-strippers will go out with you for free btw when they see you out with those 50 women.

So yes.

PS - I earned $100,000 in the past 3 months. Yawn.
Bro don't know how you do it. I got some money and can't even come close to what you seem to be doing.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Bro don't know how you do it. I got some money and can't even come close to what you seem to be doing.
He's outsourcing some indian guy from Deli to run his so suave account so that he'll actually have the time to go outside and
live his life. It's a good deal.....he pays the indian guy 10$ an hour to run his handle and post thread after thread with one sole purpose: to inflate his ego. The Indian counts his likes at the end of the night and gets a one dollar bonus for every one.

It's pretty smart at the end of the day. How else would he get anything done.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Broke, defeated/victim mentality, and/or just flat out lazy people are the ONLY people who will tell you that money doesn't matter, or money doesn't buy happiness, or building wealth doesn't matter, etc. Period.

- Fat, unattractive, and/or just flat out lazy/unmotivated to exercise and eat right people are the ONLY people who tell you looks don't matter, working out doesn't matter, etc. Period.

They refer to having money and good looks as "shallow" because they have neither. The problem is that this now represents AMERICA. Understand that 76% of Americans are broke living paycheck-to-paycheck without the ability to cover a $400 emergency, and over 70% of Americans are defined as overweight with nearly 50% of which being obese.

So you are going to have the MAJORITY of people (not just on this forum, but in society in general) running around saying money doesn't matter, working out doesn't matter, looking good doesn't matter, etc., because they are FAT, BROKE, and DEFEATED.

So what they do is create things to replace money and looks, like "game" or "swag" or "street cred" or "rap skills". Because they are defeated and don't believe they can acquire money, as well as too lazy/undisciplined to workout/eat right....so they seek to replace money and looks with CARTOON shyt. The problem, like I said, is that majority of Americans are doing this shyt so it's now becoming the norm.
Like some of the others have said, it is the vibe you give off. Generally speaking, successful people give off this aura because they were successful. It is the AURA you give off, not what you currently have. That's the basis of perceived value vs. actual value. Think of it from an evolutionary standpoint; no one wants to be liked for what they have, as that just screams of being abused in the future. They want to be liked for themselves. However, having those things and experiences, whatever they may be, definitely changes their demeanor. Women who were able to sniff that out were the ones who were most likely to survive. Over time, it simply became HOW you are rather than WHAT you are to define WHO you are. After all, 'game' was simply the mimicking of men who were successful with women.
As someone who is extremely physically fit, I can say that while looks DO matter, it pretty much is just the icing on the cake really. Yes it can work wonders, but in reality in only amplifies the characteristics you currently do have rather than add to you as a whole. If say all you are is a hot physique, you are still nothing in the eyes of a woman. You might be able to get her initially attracted to you, but after a few sentences she'll quickly realize that you are an empty shell.

Now get this, the same exact thing goes for money.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Like some of the others have said, it is the vibe you give off. Generally speaking, successful people give off this aura because they were successful. It is the AURA you give off, not what you currently have. That's the basis of perceived value vs. actual value. Think of it from an evolutionary standpoint; no one wants to be liked for what they have, as that just screams of being abused in the future. They want to be liked for themselves. However, having those things and experiences, whatever they may be, definitely changes their demeanor. Women who were able to sniff that out were the ones who were most likely to survive. Over time, it simply became HOW you are rather than WHAT you are to define WHO you are. After all, 'game' was simply the mimicking of men who were successful with women.
As someone who is extremely physically fit, I can say that while looks DO matter, it pretty much is just the icing on the cake really. Yes it can work wonders, but in reality in only amplifies the characteristics you currently do have rather than add to you as a whole. If say all you are is a hot physique, you are still nothing in the eyes of a woman. You might be able to get her initially attracted to you, but after a few sentences she'll quickly realize that you are an empty shell.

Now get this, the same exact thing goes for money.
Here's my question to you......if a guy does not have at least DECENT looks, how does he even get in the door with women to even begin to "display" his personality?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A girl won't even ask "So, what do you do?" until you pass the looks test (which remains a function of your looks). It doesn't mean looks are more important.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
He's probably out with a woman or salsa dancing or having a drink with friends......you know.....enjoying life off the internet.....
EXACTLY - He's probably out with that male salsa dancer he said scores at will even though he's broke... Hmmm....