The food is making us fat in the USA

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I tend to stick to a mix of keto and Dr. Grundy's ideal of foods. I also make my own keto breadsticks (no bread) and beef jerky to take to work with me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but that is not why people here are fat asses.
Yeh I agree. Americans live sedentary lifestyles but the food is a big part of the obesity problem. People in other countries smoke and dont workout. They are still smaller than Americans.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to stick to a mix of keto and Dr. Grundy's ideal of foods. I also make my own keto breadsticks (no bread) and beef jerky to take to work with me.
Okay I may have to try this. What brand of beef jerky do you use?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother I disagree. The food is poisoned to make you fat. The food in the USA has different ingredients than the rest of the world.
How many calories are in this poison?
What is this poisons' name?
If it has no calories, how do you propose it affects the consumer's metabolism such that the consumer gets fat?

I'm asking you these questions but because I want an answer, but because your argument is based on a boogeyman theory. This 'boogeyman', in reality, is condensed carbs, oversized portions, and excess fat intake.
Look at the diet of the average American and compare it to the average diet of healthier countries; what's the difference?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true. If you look at the exact same products created for the US and the EU, the US version has double the ingredients than the EU version because the FDA allows a bunch of junk fillers and food additives designed to improve the look and taste of the product that the EU doesn't allow. Those extra additives come at a cost to your waistline and health.
How many calories do these fillers have and do they have to be reported on the nutrition label?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend just started delivering for door dash. He said most of his deliveries are fast food like taco bell, delivered into the housing projects of neighboring small towns. So the poorest people buy the sh1ttiest food and pay the most for it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Okay I may have to try this. What brand of beef jerky do you use?
I make my own. Happy to post the recipes. I use 2 lbs of grass fed beef and a dehydrator. The GF is also hooked.

NESCO FD-75A Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, For Snacks, Fruit, Beef Jerky, Gray

Nesco Jumbo Works Beef Jerky kit

Some recipes:
Ingredients
  • 1 ½ pounds
    Flank Steak - thinly sliced
  • 1 tablespoon
    Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt (or 1/2 tablespoon of any other salt)
  • ½ teaspoon
    Black Pepper
  • 1 tablespoon
    Garlic Powder
  • 1 tablespoon
    Chili Powder

# 2

Ingredients
  • 3 pounds
    London Broil
  • 2 cups
    Pineapple Juice
  • 1 cup
    Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 6 ounces
    Coconut Aminos
  • 2 ounces
    Lemon Juice
  • 1 teaspoon
    Paprika
  • 2 tablespoons
    Smoked Salt
  • 1 teaspoon
    Black Pepper
  • 1 teaspoon
    Ground Ginger
  • 1 teaspoon
    Onion Powder
  • 1 teaspoon
    Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon
    Chili Powder

# 3

Ingredients
  • 1 pound
    Flank Steak - thinly sliced into strips
  • ¼ cup
    Coconut Aminos
  • ½ tablespoon
    Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1 teaspoon
    Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon
    Onion Powder
  • 1 teaspoon
    Sea Salt
  • 1 teaspoon
    Black Pepper
  • 1 tablespoon
    Monk Fruit or Allulose
  • ½ teaspoon
    Red Pepper Flakes

If you do not want to go through the whole cutting game, you can also just use grass fed ground beef, combine all the ingredients, marinate and place in the Jerky gun. Still tastes great; much faster too.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m now in my 40’s and about 15% bodyfat. I was 37 in my avatar. I can lose fat at will and maintain my weight because I exercise six days per week with weights and cardio.

My diet consists of eggs, various meats, rice, potatoes, fish, yogurt, cottage cheese, bread, pasta, avocados, and nuts. Only chicken breast and whole chickens in my diets are organic.

What fatness-inducing poisons are in the above mentioned? How am I maintaining my weight with such poisoned foods?
What makes chicken organic?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BibleBelt,
"A friend just started delivering for door dash. He said most of his deliveries are fast food like taco bell, delivered into the housing projects of neighboring small towns. So the poorest people buy the sh1ttiest food and pay the most for it."Yup as I wend my adulterous path home,though very late,around,say 11-12AM,the number of Pizza delivery cars is amazing...I had one mouthful of pizza many years ago,I spat it out,Vile!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BibleBelt,
"A friend just started delivering for door dash. He said most of his deliveries are fast food like taco bell, delivered into the housing projects of neighboring small towns. So the poorest people buy the sh1ttiest food and pay the most for it."Yup as I wend my adulterous path home,though very late,around,say 11-12AM,the number of Pizza delivery cars is amazing...I had one mouthful of pizza many years ago,I spat it out,Vile!
That's funny. I don't know about Australia, but friends who have been to the UK have told me the pizza there is awful. Pizza can be anything you put on it. I like to doctor up a frozen pizza with a roasted red bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, garlic and vegetables from the garden like zucchini. It's mostly a pile of vegetables and a different world from the corporate crap available for delivery.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BibleBelt,
Our Guys must cook them in rancid whale blubber....picked up on your growing Zuchinis...So do I,Black Jack for preference,reccommend you let a couple grow to the length of your favourite Baking Pan then making a long horizontal cut,leave a little canoe,I scoop out the seeds and pulp and generally fill with Pre-prepared diced Lamb Steak,Kidney,and red onions...Add Canned Fava Beans,Tomatoes and Vegetables...You can either throw away the top cut away Finishing your little Boatload by Grilling Grated Cheese and Bread Crumbs on top or Docter it,so as to make a lid sealing the flavours in.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many calories are in this poison?
What is this poisons' name?
If it has no calories, how do you propose it affects the consumer's metabolism such that the consumer gets fat?

I'm asking you these questions but because I want an answer, but because your argument is based on a boogeyman theory. This 'boogeyman', in reality, is condensed carbs, oversized portions, and excess fat intake.
Look at the diet of the average American and compare it to the average diet of healthier countries; what's the difference?
The poisons name is high fructose corn syrup. The other poisons name is seed oil. There are other "boogeymen" in our foods too.

I will be honest and agree with you that they do eat healthier in other countries but thats not the main reason that they are thin. They dont eat that much cleaner than Americans. They are not very health conscious in Europe. They smoke a lot. Europeans also drink a ton and dont go to the gym that much. The main factor is the nutrional value of their foods. Even the processed foods are more healthy in other parts of the world.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many calories do these fillers have and do they have to be reported on the nutrition label?
Okay so I ate a ton of baklava on this trip. I mean a pounds of the stuff and I still lost about 3lbs on this trip. As you probably know baklava is just straight sugar. Even the treats are healthier in other nations.

It is most likely multifactorial. You are right in blaming the Americans for poor health decisions. I am also right in saying our food is more poisonous than the rest of the worlds food. These positions are not mutually exclusive.

Oh btw I have a condition called Hidrinatis Supprativa. Its an autoimmune condition that is caused by food. It did not flare up once in the foreign country. I come to the US and then it flares up again.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Seed oil” is not a poison. We should follow the science on these things.. not social media hustlers.
I've never heard any social media hustlers talk about seed oils. I've heard many MD's talk about it including Dr Chris Knobbe, Dr Paul Saladino, Dr Paul Mason, Dr Layne Norton. It's pretty self evidently toxic. Olive oil is just squeezed from olives, bam, good to go. Animal fats, same thing. Canola oil has a multi step extraction process in a literal refinery. They heat it to hundreds of degrees (increasing oxidation), bleach it, chemical wash it, tons of other nonsense. How could anything be healthy if it takes so much processing to even be rendered edible? And it's not like there aren't studies showing it's inflammatory effects.

Take a look at this. Vegetable oils were originally created to be used in machinery and no one ever thought they were fit for human consumption until the lobbying took place.

Last edited: