Pap
Don Juan
...echo's right...I forgot to add that echo is soo the exception.
Cheers,
Papa
Cheers,
Papa
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Good point, Survivor. I read a study where women looked at photos and rated guys higher on average if they were smiling. So personality can bump up looks.Originally posted by Survivor
Food for thought.
Is there really any difference between looks and personality?
Think about it......
Ding ding ding!Originally posted by Survivor
Food for thought.
Is there really any difference between looks and personality?
Think about it......
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hahahaha, nice one. I needed a good laugh.Short of drugs, brain damage, or a chemical imbalance, most people are on the inside what they look like on the outside.
I don't think EVIL is a personality trait. I really don't think that the popular description of evil is something that is inherent in a personality.Yeah with that thinking, it be easy to solve all these unsolved missing child cases, unsolved rapist cases, unsolved murder cases, and on and on.
Most successful con-men and/or criminals come off as being the FRIENDLIST and kindest person in town.
What somebody looks like on the outside really has nothing to do with what that person is on the inside.
True, in some cases, it happens, but overall, a HOT ACTRESS WOMAN, could really be a serial murderer.
Or a buff hunked out wealthy looking male could be a serial rapist.
Do you really think that EVIL people look evil?
I sure hope not.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.