"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Female Imperative

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Interesting article about Female Imperative.


In today’s feminine-primary social order, the Feminine Imperative wants nothing less than complete abandonment from men – and it will use every social and political means available to insure men do.

Is the article right, wrong or in between? Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
I've read The Rational Male and though I do think Rollo has some good concepts and I agree with many of them, TRM is 100% down the rabbit hole red pill thinking.

100% of anything is never good.

To be successful in any endeavor one must learn to critically think, separate the wheat from the chaff and learn to use what works best.

Politically, I'm a moderate. Some of my friends are bona fide 100% Republicans. I mean they will back a leader and principles no matter what and promote 100% of their agenda. You cannot tell them otherwise, almost like they're brainwashed. They're educated but have lost the ability to critically think and question some of their leaders and principles.

So regarding Rollo, personally I feel the Female Imperative is exaggerated and extreme. Rollo is married and writes from an almost exclusively theoretical and hypothetical viewpoint. Kind of like learning how to be an entrepreneur in college. It's MUCH different in the real world.

My advice is to not buy into anything 100%. Learn and use what works for you personally because everyone is different. The key is practice and making adjustments, always aiming for True North.

Good luck.

Dash
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Kinda agree with Dash here and I do feel Rollo is obsessed with hypergamy, something I feel he's 1/2 right - if a man is at the bottom of the barrel then hypergamy exists yet it doesn't when a women is in love or faced with a man that is above par.

The feminine imperative is actually simple = her survival 1st (includes lifestyle) and 2nd that of her offspring.

It's embedded within their DNA since the beginning of time or at the 1st creation of the female.
 
Top