"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The fatherless generation

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

Great podcasts for long drivings or while you chill out on the sofa.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Shouldn't listen to these two Einsteins. One's gay who's trying to show how to pick up girls, the other one couldn't find his way out of a paperback if you held his hand.
Cool, if you dont mind I'll keep listening to what they say rather than focus on their private life regardless where you got that info.

Feel free to speak to my ex gfs, my female teachers and my own mom Im sure they will agree that I'm a satan worshipper, a train wreck, that Im connected to the mob and generally a professional assh0ole yet somehow many guys here appreciate my ideas despite that.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Cool, if you dont mind I'll keep listening to what they say rather than focus on their private life regardless where you got that info.

Feel free to speak to my ex gfs, my female teachers and my own mom Im sure they will agree that I'm a satan whorshipper, a train wreck and a professional assh0ole yet somehow many guys here appreciate my ideas despite that.
Nah, I don't think that at all. Entertainment is entertainment. If you want to get dating advice from a gay dude and a clueless clown, that's cool.. No harm in that at all. Just pointing out some interesting facts for all to consider.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Nah, I don't think that at all. Entertainment is entertainment. If you want to get dating advice from a gay dude and a clueless clown, that's cool.. No harm in that at all. Just pointing out some interesting facts for all to consider.
I dont need dating advices, I banged girls basically everywhere in Europe besides the countries where girls are short, hairy and loud.

The whole notion of "dating advices" is ridicoulous, as much as the one of "game"...its all about a mans value.

I listen that cause it helps me to relax and I share many points they have like the fact that a girl that grows with no decent father figure is a disaster in the making and will drag you with her...thats not the kind of stuff we hear on tv nor can say at work.

I dont care if a guy is gay (not aware of either of them being it but if you have proof Im curious) or ugly, if they have interesting point of views I like to hear what they have to say.

Or maybe Im just getting old and grumpy and like to hear politically uncorrect stuff.

Not surprising. Being a man is illegal now. How are you supposed to be a good father when you're not allowed to be a man?
True that, pity nobody wants to acknowledge it especially those retards sitting in our parliaments.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I dont need dating advices, I banged girls basically everywhere in Europe besides the countries where girls are short, hairy and loud.

The whole notion of "dating advices" is ridicoulous, as much as the one of "game"...its all about a mans value.

I listen that cause it helps me to relax and I share many points they have like the fact that a girl that grows with no decent father figure is a disaster in the making and will drag you with her...thats not the kind of stuff we hear on tv nor can say at work.

I dont care if a guy is gay (not aware of either of them being it but if you have proof Im curious) or ugly, if they have interesting point of views I like to hear what they have to say.

Or maybe Im just getting old and grumpy and like to hear politically uncorrect stuff.


True that, pity nobody wants to acknowledge it especially those retards sitting in our parliaments.
Wasn't judging you dude, was just stating facts on the video you posted by Ambiguously Gay Duo.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Parliaments want this situation, because it means the children are raised by the government in schools and daycare. Governments don't want strong families, because it raises free-thinking and strong individuals and not the mindslaves that the government wants.
Exactly!

Fatherlessness is a real problem and has definitely affected Millennials. We'll start to see its affect on Gen Z soon as more of them start to turn 18.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Not surprising. Being a man is illegal now. How are you supposed to be a good father when you're not allowed to be a man?
Men are only sperm donors now at best. They are not allowed to be fathers.

Women only marry the government these days instead of guys, and the government is who provides and protects now for most women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida

Read this.
i actually just recently picked this book up


wit that aside, has anyone here ever had malice towards their father for not bein around? i was brainwashed to hate and degrade a man i never met, feel sorrow for a man i never met and judge a man. all from single womans instruction and influence.
my mother had me by 1 man and my brother by another , basically my dad was cucked,and i think thats why he left.
my grandmother was divorced 3 times. it just seems to me like these fatherless homes are men who got cucked and left, they werent willing to sacrifice their manhood for a family that didnt respect them, and they shouldnt have to, especially when they can go out and make another one .
has it ever occurred to any fatherless dudes as to why your dad left?
i didnt care at all, actually i realized how weird it was to miss someone or feel neglected from someone i never had a relationship with? im not even mad to this day , met my pops at 18 .
i think this fatherless thing is just another excuse as to why some men dont get off their ass and build their value and masculinity. you dont need fathers, what you need is masculine mentors and masculine friends to hang out with, having a father is just a plus. even if you have no father in your home, if you connect with solid masculine dudes you will be just fine. if your father reaches out later thats great but even if he doesnt , consider if he ever wanted kids, consider if he is even your biological father in the first place.
 
Top