Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
Great podcasts for long drivings or while you chill out on the sofa.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Shouldn't listen to these two Einsteins. One's gay who's trying to show how to pick up girls, the other one couldn't find his way out of a paperbag if you held his hand.
Great podcasts for long drivings or while you chill out on the sofa.
Cool, if you dont mind I'll keep listening to what they say rather than focus on their private life regardless where you got that info.Shouldn't listen to these two Einsteins. One's gay who's trying to show how to pick up girls, the other one couldn't find his way out of a paperback if you held his hand.
Nah, I don't think that at all. Entertainment is entertainment. If you want to get dating advice from a gay dude and a clueless clown, that's cool.. No harm in that at all. Just pointing out some interesting facts for all to consider.Cool, if you dont mind I'll keep listening to what they say rather than focus on their private life regardless where you got that info.
Feel free to speak to my ex gfs, my female teachers and my own mom Im sure they will agree that I'm a satan whorshipper, a train wreck and a professional assh0ole yet somehow many guys here appreciate my ideas despite that.
I dont need dating advices, I banged girls basically everywhere in Europe besides the countries where girls are short, hairy and loud.Nah, I don't think that at all. Entertainment is entertainment. If you want to get dating advice from a gay dude and a clueless clown, that's cool.. No harm in that at all. Just pointing out some interesting facts for all to consider.
True that, pity nobody wants to acknowledge it especially those retards sitting in our parliaments.Not surprising. Being a man is illegal now. How are you supposed to be a good father when you're not allowed to be a man?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Wasn't judging you dude, was just stating facts on the video you posted by Ambiguously Gay Duo.I dont need dating advices, I banged girls basically everywhere in Europe besides the countries where girls are short, hairy and loud.
The whole notion of "dating advices" is ridicoulous, as much as the one of "game"...its all about a mans value.
I listen that cause it helps me to relax and I share many points they have like the fact that a girl that grows with no decent father figure is a disaster in the making and will drag you with her...thats not the kind of stuff we hear on tv nor can say at work.
I dont care if a guy is gay (not aware of either of them being it but if you have proof Im curious) or ugly, if they have interesting point of views I like to hear what they have to say.
Or maybe Im just getting old and grumpy and like to hear politically uncorrect stuff.
True that, pity nobody wants to acknowledge it especially those retards sitting in our parliaments.
I think different approaches work for different guys.Wasn't judging you dude, was just stating facts on the video you posted by Ambiguously Gay Duo.
No doubt, but not these two clowns (in the video).I think different approaches work for different guys.
Exactly!Parliaments want this situation, because it means the children are raised by the government in schools and daycare. Governments don't want strong families, because it raises free-thinking and strong individuals and not the mindslaves that the government wants.
Men are only sperm donors now at best. They are not allowed to be fathers.Not surprising. Being a man is illegal now. How are you supposed to be a good father when you're not allowed to be a man?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
i actually just recently picked this book upThe Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
Read this.