Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The fastest way to knock women of the pedestal....

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.... read their chats with their girlfriends. I dont encourage or condone a person from "Spying" or "infringing on her privacy".

Once you do read the chats you'll see how they actually are. If youre a simp, she's keeping you as her BB option or mocking you on chat.

If you dont have access then read the book The Key Logger by Nicholas Jack.

Trust me. Ive had a girl leave her whatsapp web signed in. Curiosity got the better of me and boy was it a ride.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Never look for a woman's approval or validation. It should mean nothing to you.

I dont encourage or condone a person from "Spying" or "infringing on her privacy".
No? Women do this. Men are not interested in this sort of snooping, schoolgirl crap. Who cares what she says about you.

Once you do read the chats you'll see how they actually are.
That kind of negates what you wrote above. You need to be coherent with your own philosophy and principles.

Curiosity got the better of me and boy was it a ride.
Learn to control your emotions. No self discipline (going into her phone, why would you care) and no emotional control (what she wrote sent you into a tizzy)

If she is on a pedestal picture her shiiting and pissing and blood coming out of her fishy hole. Picture her dead in a coffin or in an open grave with worms eating her rotten flesh.

But don't lower yourself by entering in her phone.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.... read their chats with their girlfriends. I dont encourage or condone a person from "Spying" or "infringing on her privacy".

Once you do read the chats you'll see how they actually are. If youre a simp, she's keeping you as her BB option or mocking you on chat.
Honestly, if she's talking to her friends about you, you really shouldn't mind.
So long as you know what you're doing in the bedroom, and she's happy with that side of things... talking to her friends can work in your favour.
In the past I've had that lead to future 'involvements' - One in particular, I found out afterwards that she'd spoke to friends about me... then a few weeks later her aunt made herself VERY available. At one point during that night, she said to me... and I quote... " 'kinell... V**** wasn't lying " Haha!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... read their chats with their girlfriends.
1. What the fvck for? This is beta behaviour.

Trust me. Ive had a girl leave her whatsapp web signed in. Curiosity got the better of me and boy was it a ride.
2. Not only this is beta behaviour, it's also feminine behaviour, you know, being curious, read other people's private chatlog and stuff.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, invading her private conversations is not nice, it's scarcity mentality, neuroticism and incel bull**** - but boy oh boy is it informative and eye opening. Especially for someone who is AFC on the path to becoming a DJ.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/lmipzg/_/gnzhwxt

I didnt say you have to go through it. Think of it as insider trading. Lucrative to know information before others. Some people have a moral code against it some dont.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt say you have to go through it. Think of it as insider trading. Lucrative to know information before others. Some people have a moral code against it some dont.
I don't think of it as lucrative. It doesn't help me one way or another - I don't need to know what she says about me to a friend.

Remember that everything is a performance art. People talk to different people differently. If any of your plates saw what you typed here, you'd be toast. If we saw how you messaged your plates, we'd bust your balls. It's because you're talking one way here and another way to someone else. Reading a conversation between two people that aren't me doesn't add to what I know. It doesn't reveal any truths, just what someone said to another person.