Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fade Away

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Fade Away
So, I am seeing this girl, I am really crazy about. About a month and a half ago, I pulled the gangi. It worked like a charm, but now she is getting weird again. I can't put up with this **** anymore so I have decided to do a variation of the gangi - the fade away. I need some tips on this. It's less extreme than the gangi, but deep down it's the same thing. It's all about retracting and being way less responsive, without ever being confrontational. Any of you guys that have done this before I would appreciate some tips.

I intend to check in here and post to tell you guys how it goes, but also as a sanity check.

The Fade Away - Day 1.

Sorry I posted this in the High School fourm.. pretty hilarious response I recieved.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by clifford
Sorry I posted this in the High School fourm.. pretty hilarious response I recieved.
You didnt post it there... some nazi mod moved it because they've obviously got nothing better to do with their time. Apparently "mature men" can't handle the concept of a little light-hearted humor once in a while.

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a gangi or a fade away?

From what I'm hearing, it sounds like you're just taking a few steps back, and acting less interested than she is, in order to build up passion.

I'm doing the exact same thing at the moment... so maybe I could post my results too.