Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ex turns up...Nightmare

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a few dates with a girl, end up going back to hers (slept with her) had a good night and then arrangede to meet again at the weekend, but two days before we are due to meet i get a text saying that her ex came over to pick up his stuff and her head is in a mess can she have some space for a while. I then ring her, she answers and I say 'How are you etc, I got your text have a good weekend and we'll meet next week some time' to which she agrees.

I have left it a few days now and will probably leave it until the middle of the week before ringing her again to arrange another meet.

Has anyone had any experience similar to this, or have any advice.

Thanks guys.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one you don't know if the ex showed up because she called him, or because he called her. I doubt he just showed up at her house. And by her saying "I need some space" she could be saying "I need time to bang my boyfriend some more to determine who's penis I like better."

It depends on how they broke up. If she really didn't want to be with him he wouldn't be going over there to get his stuff, or if he did you would be there too. So you might want to find out if she's exactly "over it" or not.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not plan anything more than FB FWB with her until you know what's up. This is not good but it may be temporary. Don't chase her and drop her like a lead balloon if the X stays in the picture.

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Further To My Inital Post

Further to the initial post by me, I have found a post on facebook that says that she likes this guy and it was the day after I went to her place....

ANY IDEAS GUYS???

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have experience with the ex thing. But i do tell you something never trust/wonder about those "facebook posts" or "myspace entries" for 2 things:

1.You don't really know if it's you, and you can't really know for certain for now until she proves it to you(unless you ask her which would be a bad move imo).

2.I think this is the worst case which is she making that post on purpose to confuse you.

I'm not talking by my own experience but i know many guys in real life that have been misleaded by that. Some girls know how to use those sites to confuse certain targets and they don't hesitate to do it.

My advice is CALM DOWN. chill. are you spinning more plates? it looks like you aren't. Give her space and if she doesn't come back then next her. If she does come back that's great!. Also, i think if she comes back but brings the ex back again (talks about it, says she's confused) i think you should next her too, because she doesn't really look like she's over him just yet.