"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

The EVIL DJ: the PSA

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
it's been said before and is the first post in the bible... It is also said many a time on this board... and recently been very confused...

A DJ is NOT A JERK....
A DJ is NOT A NICE GUY...

There are two rules here... blance... and polarity...

Our Yin and Yang, two much of either and you get no date... the correct blance you get a date...

Most of us in our epic journey to be a Don Juan over or under-estimate... so when you start out you might become thar "Jerk" as you grow you wil learn the place of the DJ, but continue to come here and ask for help.

It's the same as a handstand... For those of you who tried... Very few people can balance there first time... most over-estimate... some under-estimate... Only through going at it again and again do we truly perfect it... Then we can do nifty tricks after a lot of practice... Like be able to fold our hands together like we are praying(It's pretty tight looking)

But the point is you need to keep going... The third part which I emphasize a lot but most others don't is the lack of Obsession... Most of you forget this....

To become a True DJ you must learn to not Obsess. Obsession is going to a polarity of an object. For example... I need to DJ that HB9... I doubt you truly NEED to in any situation...

Now not Obsessing does not mean to be totally neutral, rather it means you should learn to not desire things, when you lose the desire and lust things become much clearer...

Humanius est deridere vitam quam delpore.
Seneca the Younger, My favorite person to quote...

it means laugh at life, don't cry over it.

I could go into more detail but Smiplicity is often the best answer.

Abeeda.com
Capi.

I hope I didn't miss anything....

(To Tactic: I didn't want to post in your long thread. being a DJ does not mean you have to loose Christian Virtues, There is no such law in the book of DJ. Unless you worship Pook as a false idol, following what I said above, my definition of a true DJ should get you clear.)

A DJ does not mean to get women, Rather it means to have a better life, with choices and abilities you never had before, a DJ means to be free from women, A DJ means to become the best you can, to overcome the obstacles, and become what you want, to become yourself, to become happy...

~Capi.

I hope I helped
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I believe when a girl cant put you into a classification , it fascinates her & keeps her wondering about you
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I believe when a girl cant put you into a classification , it fascinates her & keeps her wondering about you
What did that have to do with my post....? I never said you shouldn't fall into a category... Infact... Being in no category is a category... But thats beside the point....if your talking about the category of Jerk and Nice Guy... then I have a new category for you.... "DJ"

:p ... Explainations on your ideology would help.
 
Last edited:

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Sage I'd agree. Im a bit of everything. "Creative guy", "funny guy", "deep guy", "intellectual guy", "base guy", "mean guy", "nice guy", "sensitive guy", "shy guy", "outgoing guy" - you have to have a little bit of everything, baby:)
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
WTF?

Sage I'd agree. Im a bit of everything. "Creative guy", "funny guy", "deep guy", "intellectual guy", "base guy", "mean guy", "nice guy", "sensitive guy", "shy guy", "outgoing guy" - you have to have a little bit of everything, baby
you guys totaly misinterpreted my post...

I never said anything meaning you couldn't be any of those... Infact if you read it you'd realize I said you should be all of those...

I said instead of being a Jerk, or a Nice,Guy mix them and blend them into a balance... thus the words of Pook... You guys Misunderstood.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Dear Capi,

This is the 3rd of your posts I have responded to, and I am becoming increasingly concerned for your state of mind.

As a samaritan I will ask you to:


1) Put the pipe down.


2) No, down! Not in your mouth!


3) And that needle as well please.


4) Now open the curtains.


5) Open the window.


6) STOP! Put that down!


7) Now, feel the sunshine.


8) I said AND THE TABS!


9) Now, take a deep breath.


10) NOT of the pipe! Put it down.


Thats better isnt it. Oh and....


STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER:D
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I said instead of being a Jerk, or a Nice,Guy mix them and blend them into a balance... thus the words of Pook... You guys Misunderstood.
Ones personality cannot be simply described as "jerk" or "nice guy." It is never one or the other. Although mixing them is easy, the balance part is hard.

The qualities AMF listed are very good and he's very fortunate to have them. However, having them is not enough, for we must achieve balance in all areas of life, and not only in terms of being a jerk/nice guy.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Ones personality cannot be simply described as "jerk" or "nice guy." It is never one or the other. Although mixing them is easy, the balance part is hard.
I understand that... But I was more responding to the increase in people who were saying they felt bad or like a jerk...

I was trying to tell them they just need to find a balance.... Since they went from AFC to DJ you shouldn't give up just learn to balnce it....

But i do agree.... Sleep
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
if your talking about the category of Jerk and Nice Guy... then I have a new category for you.... "DJ"

:p ... Explainations on your ideology would help.
Those are the categories im talking about & the girls dont know about the new category so thats what fascinates them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top