Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The EVIL DJ: the PSA

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
it's been said before and is the first post in the bible... It is also said many a time on this board... and recently been very confused...

A DJ is NOT A JERK....
A DJ is NOT A NICE GUY...

There are two rules here... blance... and polarity...

Our Yin and Yang, two much of either and you get no date... the correct blance you get a date...

Most of us in our epic journey to be a Don Juan over or under-estimate... so when you start out you might become thar "Jerk" as you grow you wil learn the place of the DJ, but continue to come here and ask for help.

It's the same as a handstand... For those of you who tried... Very few people can balance there first time... most over-estimate... some under-estimate... Only through going at it again and again do we truly perfect it... Then we can do nifty tricks after a lot of practice... Like be able to fold our hands together like we are praying(It's pretty tight looking)

But the point is you need to keep going... The third part which I emphasize a lot but most others don't is the lack of Obsession... Most of you forget this....

To become a True DJ you must learn to not Obsess. Obsession is going to a polarity of an object. For example... I need to DJ that HB9... I doubt you truly NEED to in any situation...

Now not Obsessing does not mean to be totally neutral, rather it means you should learn to not desire things, when you lose the desire and lust things become much clearer...

Humanius est deridere vitam quam delpore.
Seneca the Younger, My favorite person to quote...

it means laugh at life, don't cry over it.

I could go into more detail but Smiplicity is often the best answer.

Abeeda.com
Capi.

I hope I didn't miss anything....

(To Tactic: I didn't want to post in your long thread. being a DJ does not mean you have to loose Christian Virtues, There is no such law in the book of DJ. Unless you worship Pook as a false idol, following what I said above, my definition of a true DJ should get you clear.)

A DJ does not mean to get women, Rather it means to have a better life, with choices and abilities you never had before, a DJ means to be free from women, A DJ means to become the best you can, to overcome the obstacles, and become what you want, to become yourself, to become happy...

~Capi.

I hope I helped

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe when a girl cant put you into a classification , it fascinates her & keeps her wondering about you

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I believe when a girl cant put you into a classification , it fascinates her & keeps her wondering about you
What did that have to do with my post....? I never said you shouldn't fall into a category... Infact... Being in no category is a category... But thats beside the point....if your talking about the category of Jerk and Nice Guy... then I have a new category for you.... "DJ"

:p ... Explainations on your ideology would help.

Last edited:

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sage I'd agree. Im a bit of everything. "Creative guy", "funny guy", "deep guy", "intellectual guy", "base guy", "mean guy", "nice guy", "sensitive guy", "shy guy", "outgoing guy" - you have to have a little bit of everything, baby:)

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
WTF?

Sage I'd agree. Im a bit of everything. "Creative guy", "funny guy", "deep guy", "intellectual guy", "base guy", "mean guy", "nice guy", "sensitive guy", "shy guy", "outgoing guy" - you have to have a little bit of everything, baby
you guys totaly misinterpreted my post...

I never said anything meaning you couldn't be any of those... Infact if you read it you'd realize I said you should be all of those...

I said instead of being a Jerk, or a Nice,Guy mix them and blend them into a balance... thus the words of Pook... You guys Misunderstood.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Capi,

This is the 3rd of your posts I have responded to, and I am becoming increasingly concerned for your state of mind.

As a samaritan I will ask you to:

1) Put the pipe down.

2) No, down! Not in your mouth!

3) And that needle as well please.

4) Now open the curtains.

5) Open the window.

6) STOP! Put that down!

7) Now, feel the sunshine.

8) I said AND THE TABS!

9) Now, take a deep breath.

10) NOT of the pipe! Put it down.

Thats better isnt it. Oh and....

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER:D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I said instead of being a Jerk, or a Nice,Guy mix them and blend them into a balance... thus the words of Pook... You guys Misunderstood.
Ones personality cannot be simply described as "jerk" or "nice guy." It is never one or the other. Although mixing them is easy, the balance part is hard.

The qualities AMF listed are very good and he's very fortunate to have them. However, having them is not enough, for we must achieve balance in all areas of life, and not only in terms of being a jerk/nice guy.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Ones personality cannot be simply described as "jerk" or "nice guy." It is never one or the other. Although mixing them is easy, the balance part is hard.
I understand that... But I was more responding to the increase in people who were saying they felt bad or like a jerk...

I was trying to tell them they just need to find a balance.... Since they went from AFC to DJ you shouldn't give up just learn to balnce it....

But i do agree.... Sleep

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
if your talking about the category of Jerk and Nice Guy... then I have a new category for you.... "DJ"

:p ... Explainations on your ideology would help.
Those are the categories im talking about & the girls dont know about the new category so thats what fascinates them.