Different people on this forum seem to have different defintions of what is a don juan. what is it exectly?
From my understanding Don Juan is a guy who is both a great seducer of woman and has his sh1t together with the rest of his life. Essentialy he strives to be the best in everything he does. He always looks for new chalanges and responsiblites to better himself.
Is this a wrong definition?
Now its no secret that woman like romance and are very emotional about it. Therefore I assume that if you do certain things other then just being confident, you can increase the attraction level in a woman.
However when I ask questions like this some people on hear (you know who you are) keep on saying " who cares what you look like, dress like, or what type of job you have, hey I am living in a basement/trailer working a blue collar job, I don't even work out and with my confidence I am still able to pull pvssy left and right. Romance?? hell no, I don't take her to no nice places, I don't seduce her with wine or candles sh!t if I go shopping she will come with me, then over to my place where she will drink beer and have pizza and then we will fvck later."
Now is above statment a modern version of a don juan? I thought a don juan should be more compromise of Pooks' analogy of believing you are the prince or disciple thread on becoming a king. I like Senior Fingers "Weapons of Mass Destruction" because he seems to be capturing the essence of don juan that its not only about the conquest of "wham bam thankyou Ma'am" but more of the image of a don juan.
Shouldn't we also represent the iconic image of a don juan other then just trying to get the chick into bed? Believing you are don juan and acting like a don juan are too different things.
Can you honestly point your finger to a guy who looks, dress, lives and acts like a tottal slob/trashy and call him a don juan even though he can bang HB's on a regualr basis!??
From my understanding Don Juan is a guy who is both a great seducer of woman and has his sh1t together with the rest of his life. Essentialy he strives to be the best in everything he does. He always looks for new chalanges and responsiblites to better himself.
Is this a wrong definition?
Now its no secret that woman like romance and are very emotional about it. Therefore I assume that if you do certain things other then just being confident, you can increase the attraction level in a woman.
However when I ask questions like this some people on hear (you know who you are) keep on saying " who cares what you look like, dress like, or what type of job you have, hey I am living in a basement/trailer working a blue collar job, I don't even work out and with my confidence I am still able to pull pvssy left and right. Romance?? hell no, I don't take her to no nice places, I don't seduce her with wine or candles sh!t if I go shopping she will come with me, then over to my place where she will drink beer and have pizza and then we will fvck later."
Now is above statment a modern version of a don juan? I thought a don juan should be more compromise of Pooks' analogy of believing you are the prince or disciple thread on becoming a king. I like Senior Fingers "Weapons of Mass Destruction" because he seems to be capturing the essence of don juan that its not only about the conquest of "wham bam thankyou Ma'am" but more of the image of a don juan.
Shouldn't we also represent the iconic image of a don juan other then just trying to get the chick into bed? Believing you are don juan and acting like a don juan are too different things.
Can you honestly point your finger to a guy who looks, dress, lives and acts like a tottal slob/trashy and call him a don juan even though he can bang HB's on a regualr basis!??