Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Enigma of Status

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Money, and Status - that's an easy prescription for getting women.

Defining status, though, is a little more difficult. The status that comes from money is easy to see. The two can go hand in hand. But status means a lot more than that, because it is defined by womens' perspectives, which are all over the place.

Status is separating yourself from the crowd. Performers get it. I learned that from mma. If you can do anything under a spotlight in front of a thousand people, women will be fascinated with you.

So money and fame, yes those make status. But I have had a few recent epiphanies about status that do not involve either, largely from the time spent visiting my grandmother in various hospitals and nursing homes. For the most part, no one visits anyone in these places. The only visitors are old people. If you are under 60, and you go to a nursing home voluntarily, I have not met you yet, wherever you may be. It's really rare. It's separating yourself from the crowd. I have a gf and have no interest in hitting on nurses, but it would be damn easy if I wanted to. If anyone here has elderly relatives in a home somewhere - go visit them regularly, and then look at how the nurses look at you. It's instant status. I don't flirt, but I am nice to all of them, don't complain, and even help them whenever I can. Old women at the home keep asking me if I am single and trying to give me their granddaughter's phone number. Just by being a regular visitor at a place no one wants to go to, you get status - you separate yourself from others.

The nursing home experience reminds me of spending an afternoon volunteering for an animal shelter, trying to adopt out their dogs. I walked by a sorority blonde in the parking lot who gave me a death look, but then later she saw me with a puppy as a shelter volunteer, and it was like Jekyll and Hyde. She became the opposite of the b!tch she was in the parking lot. As soon as I walked inside and picked up a puppy, I achieved status. That's all it took.

And that's my point with this thread. Status can be something you achieve in a woman's mind immediately. It does not have to be a complex, calculated, difficult endeavor, and it certainly does not require money. You just need to separate yourself from the crowd and find the woman who values that behavior.

Reaction score
Looks, Money, and Status - that's an easy prescription for getting women.

Defining status, though, is a little more difficult. The status that comes from money is easy to see. The two can go hand in hand. But status means a lot more than that, because it is defined by womens' perspectives, which are all over the place.

Status is separating yourself from the crowd. Performers get it. I learned that from mma. If you can do anything under a spotlight in front of a thousand people, women will be fascinated with you.

So money and fame, yes those make status. But I have had a few recent epiphanies about status that do not involve either, largely from the time spent visiting my grandmother in various hospitals and nursing homes. For the most part, no one visits anyone in these places. The only visitors are old people. If you are under 60, and you go to a nursing home voluntarily, I have not met you yet, wherever you may be. It's really rare. It's separating yourself from the crowd. I have a gf and have no interest in hitting on nurses, but it would be damn easy if I wanted to. If anyone here has elderly relatives in a home somewhere - go visit them regularly, and then look at how the nurses look at you. It's instant status. I don't flirt, but I am nice to all of them, don't complain, and even help them whenever I can. Old women at the home keep asking me if I am single and trying to give me their granddaughter's phone number. Just by being a regular visitor at a place no one wants to go to, you get status - you separate yourself from others.

The nursing home experience reminds me of spending an afternoon volunteering for an animal shelter, trying to adopt out their dogs. I walked by a sorority blonde in the parking lot who gave me a death look, but then later she saw me with a puppy as a shelter volunteer, and it was like Jekyll and Hyde. She became the opposite of the b!tch she was in the parking lot. As soon as I walked inside and picked up a puppy, I achieved status. That's all it took.

And that's my point with this thread. Status can be something you achieve in a woman's mind immediately. It does not have to be a complex, calculated, difficult endeavor, and it certainly does not require money. You just need to separate yourself from the crowd and find the woman who values that behavior.
So your "status" is volunteering at your grandmother's nursing home? Did you not know death was a real thing prior to this? Is this your first experience with anything serious?

Not only have I been the one in the hospital at the age of 17...

But my grandparents are already dead.

I think you're just proving your naivety. But go ahead everyone disagree and attack me lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences on your grandparents. I have two left, Grandma's body is failing her and grandpa's mind is failing him. They are both in their mid-80's. They won't be around much longer, but we are making the most of what we have left.

I wish I was still in Florida...especially in this weather right now.....I used to live in Tampa. I would invite you to hang out and chase girls, or at least help you work on your houses. Good luck with the flipping. PM me about handyman stuff if you ever want any help.

Reaction score
My condolences on your grandparents. I have two left, Grandma's body is failing her and grandpa's mind is failing him. They are both in their mid-80's. They won't be around much longer, but we are making the most of what we have left.

I wish I was still in Florida...especially in this weather right now.....I used to live in Tampa. I would invite you to hang out and chase girls, or at least help you work on your houses. Good luck with the flipping. PM me about handyman stuff if you ever want any help.
Anyone who can't see through that half as$ed nonsense was born yesterday.

I have people lined up wanting to "help" me (aka me pay them).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who can't see through that half as$ed nonsense was born yesterday.

I have people lined up wanting to "help" me (aka me pay them).
Moses said love your neighbor. Jesus said love your enemy. I don't know which one you are, but I think I have been commanded to be nice to you either way. I will help you any time, for free, with any house-reno questions you have. Grandma has five rental properties, and I have been her maintenance man for several years. PM me any time, my friend,

Reaction score
Moses said love your neighbor. Jesus said love your enemy. I don't know which one you are, but I think I have been commanded to be nice to you either way. I will help you any time, for free, with any house-reno questions you have. Grandma has five rental properties, and I have been her maintenance man for several years. PM me any time, my friend,
I don't need answers to questions.

I "need" hands doing work. For a reasonable price. I could just as easily do the work myself, but I can't be multiple places at once if I want to scale up the business.

Now all the people who were insulting me have been blessed by God apparently.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need answers to questions.

I "need" hands doing work. For a reasonable price. I could just as easily do the work myself, but I can't be multiple places at once if I want to scale up the business.

Now all the people who were insulting me have been blessed by God apparently.
Froggie3000,

If the SS DJ thing doesn't work out, you could be a comedian. Seriously. Your dry wit is funny as f*uck. Sometimes I don't think you're doing it on purpose.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t give two flying ****s about what some spoiled ass manchild pretentious racist white girl thinks of me.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no one added to this brillant OP post?

Look (physical)
Money (symbol)
Status (concept)

You are right, I believe Look is both physical and mental... it should be the most important one in the sense of ''if you love yourself... you will look good'' and if you love yourself ''you will look good - attract money - build status''

Status is conceptual as your example shows.... Status = The most important person in the given standing.... ''most important'' = the most powerful

Ex: DJ in clubs control the music to make people dance, Barman = Control the alcohol to people who seeks to get drunk and laid, the king in a noble party, the professionnal boxer in a gym etc. etc.

Status implies a control over the ''power'' to give ressources

Money = It's a symbol of power... it's the symbol of being able to ''buy'' ressources.... you are not a giver but more a taker. .... You could have all the money in the world... but no status, no look... and people wouldn't even notice you.

In life to succeed you need all 3 Look,Money,Status.... but I would also add Health, Brain.... Health = Be in shape and healthy to gain/live.... Brain = Do it smartly and have a good sense of humour

Dating or Life is a sum of ALL the FACTORS... they also tend to cross each other, when you work on 1... the others are positively affected (Status=Wealth etc..)

Attraction is about the Power you have that can be given (hence the women seeking to take all) and the Power you have to maintain it (hence your innercore - frame)

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status, at its most fundamental level, is the ability to do what YOU want to do in a given environment.

Money, power, fame can all aid in that pursuit, but they aren't necessary--they aren't status in and of themselves but can tip environmental factors in your favor. Almost any given behavior can be low status or high status. For instance, a young person visiting a nursing home because they are hounded into it by their parents wouldn't generate the same response you do since they aren't acting through their own purpose.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful post. No need to be Bill Cosby to attract attention.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have a gf and have no interest in hitting on nurses, but it would be damn easy if I wanted to.
If it was easier than eating chocolate cake to hit on nurses, why didn’t you?

If anyone here has elderly relatives in a home somewhere - go visit them regularly, and then look at how the nurses look at you. It's instant status. I don't flirt, but I am nice to all of them, don't complain, and even help them whenever I can. Old women at the home keep asking me if I am single and trying to give me their granddaughter's phone number. Just by being a regular visitor at a place no one wants to go to, you get status - you separate yourself from others.

Bro I think you are confusing ‘status’ with ‘niceness’.

Hot girl: ‘Hey mom, dad, I met a wonderful guy. I’m in love.’
Dad; ‘What does he do?’
Hot girl; ‘He doesn’t do anything but he visits nursing homes on the weekends.’
Dad: ‘He’s a keeper.’

———

‘I’m not a movie star, but I visit nursing homes, where is my VIP table?’

———

‘I’m not a movie star, but I visit nursing homes, where is my first class ticket?’

———

Status takes years and years of hard work, luck, and skill. You have to take exams, pass them, get people to believe you, be sharp, be logical, be smart. A couple of trips to a nursing home or pet store will melt the girls heart for 6 seconds, then she will go sleep with the other guy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was easier than eating chocolate cake to hit on nurses, why didn’t you?
Like I said, I have a gf who makes me very happy. But have you been inside a hospital lately? There are women everywhere. I've read guys on here asking for years 'where are the girls?' Well, a lot of them are at the hospital, as well as all types of other employees besides nurses. I knew a guy from mma who worked as a security guard at a hospital and described the job as "minimum wage, but I bang a new nurse every week."

And you're talking about how men view status, which is perfectly logical. Women, however, are more prone to emotional decisions, and thus not nearly as logical in how they ascribe status. I learned that when a stripper left me for a homeless heroin addict who lived in a drainage culvert....in winter. There is no logic in women's decision-making about relationships. Emotion is not logical. Women make bad choices, we can complain about it, or we can go be one of those bad choices.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I have a gf who makes me very happy. But have you been inside a hospital lately? There are women everywhere. I've read guys on here asking for years 'where are the girls?' Well, a lot of them are at the hospital, as well as all types of other employees besides nurses. I knew a guy from mma who worked as a security guard at a hospital and described the job as "minimum wage, but I bang a new nurse every week."

And you're talking about how men view status, which is perfectly logical. Women, however, are more prone to emotional decisions, and thus not nearly as logical in how they ascribe status. I learned that when a stripper left me for a homeless heroin addict who lived in a drainage culvert....in winter. There is no logic in women's decision-making about relationships. Emotion is not logical. Women make bad choices, we can complain about it, or we can go be one of those bad choices.
Med School
Vet School
Nurse program
Psychology
Administrative Assistant
=
90% female population in each programs.

Most from great family
Most could be models

If you have a male doctor... he hires female models for his office. (you know to catchup, years dating the books)

Bible Belt act was nice indeed.

But if he was the ONLY or FEW of the guys/visitor that did what he did... his VISITOR STATUS WOULD SKYROCKET.

Bible Belt is the hottest, best visitor = His status is higher than the other visitors
Why? He probably did something 90% of the the visitors never do

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. So money and fame, yes those make status. But I have had a few recent epiphanies about status that do not involve either, largely from the time spent visiting my grandmother in various hospitals and nursing homes. For the most part, no one visits anyone in these places. The only visitors are old people. If you are under 60, and you go to a nursing home voluntarily, I have not met you yet, wherever you may be. It's really rare. It's separating yourself from the crowd. I have a gf and have no interest in hitting on nurses, but it would be damn easy if I wanted to. If anyone here has elderly relatives in a home somewhere - go visit them regularly, and then look at how the nurses look at you. It's instant status. I don't flirt, but I am nice to all of them, don't complain, and even help them whenever I can. Old women at the home keep asking me if I am single and trying to give me their granddaughter's phone number. Just by being a regular visitor at a place no one wants to go to, you get status - you separate yourself from others.
I can't believe that, at my age, I don't know anybody in a nursing home. Drat the luck lol. I'm 57 now though, so I don't know if I would get the benefit you describe anyway. But you've pointed out here the importance of putting yourself in environments and situations that can be productive, altruistic pursuits aside.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know status is at play in this nursing home situation and not just basic supply and demand?

In a room full of McDonald's burger flippers, a bus driver is rich.

You're the only clown in the nursing home. Its math not status lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burger flippers make more than bus drivers where I live, but there are no city buses like in the city. Maybe it is a good job there.

One of the male nurses tonight was telling me that he met his wife at the home they worked at together. His "game" consisted of asking her if she wanted to go shoot guns. That was their first date. That line probably doesn't work so well in NYC.

If status is separating yourself from other men, then that is naturally going to overlap with supply and demand. Some of what we have been discussing reminds me of the PUA lingo "target-rich environment," and the advice to place yourself in one. Maybe the difference is having a good reason to be in that environment. I always meant to make it to a yoga class when I was training mma, but I could never get up that early. Going to something like that for a good reason and not just to hit on girls is the difference in whether you get any status out of it. If women ever sense that you are doing anything just to hit on girls, and they are quite good at detecting that, especially the hot ones, then you're dead in the water and the math isn't going to be any help.

Reaction score
Burger flippers make more than bus drivers where I live, but there are no city buses like in the city. Maybe it is a good job there.

One of the male nurses tonight was telling me that he met his wife at the home they worked at together. His "game" consisted of asking her if she wanted to go shoot guns. That was their first date. That line probably doesn't work so well in NYC.

If status is separating yourself from other men, then that is naturally going to overlap with supply and demand. Some of what we have been discussing reminds me of the PUA lingo "target-rich environment," and the advice to place yourself in one. Maybe the difference is having a good reason to be in that environment. I always meant to make it to a yoga class when I was training mma, but I could never get up that early. Going to something like that for a good reason and not just to hit on girls is the difference in whether you get any status out of it. If women ever sense that you are doing anything just to hit on girls, and they are quite good at detecting that, especially the hot ones, then you're dead in the water and the math isn't going to be any help.
Keyword "met his wife"...

Aka boring and who the fvck cares