Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The effect Luck has on dating and sex

Slide

Banned
Reaction score
With everything being equal i have noticed that some guys get great results and others dont, heck sometimes a guy is far better looks and personality wise and still gets far less success than a dude that theoritically shouldnt be getting th results he's getting .

not even a personality problem cause as i said the guy could be confidencet, cool , laid back, good looking and a catch yet chicks never wanna bang him or avoid dating him despite not there being a good reason for that, and another dude who is pretty average and not exactly a catch gets the results the other guy should be getting .

not to mention that after meeting so many guys and working at different places i've noticed that some guys luck out and find a job at a place where the chicks are so easy they dont even have to say anything and sex happens just like that ... others end up working with prudes who wont even say the word sex let alone actually doing it .

Iam not talking about pick up, games or anything like that here , just luck plain and simple, iam talking about men who dont really need help getting women and know exactly what they should do, when and where and excute in the best way possible but still for no reason things dont work out for them ... keep in mind probably not a common thing and a lot of you wont even relate to this and will call a guy a loser and advice him to be more confident, read more about dating and sex or something along the lines .... but in reality i've experienced luck first hand, and even a lot of the guys i know just look at the situations i've been in and admit they could not find a single mistake and things should not have ended the way they had, i've also met guys that shouldnt be getting any action but they do , guys that looks and personality wise are pretty average and dont stand out or anything and most chicks overlook them, yet for some reason they magically land on chicks that do want sex, or even better Friends with benefits , sometimes they dont even have to ask or escalate so go figure .

Accepting tha luck is a thing is probably not the best course of action cause it meas we have no control on what happens, and i do belive that most men can control their dating lives and luck is a minor issue for them but for a minority their issues could be a result of bad luck when it comes to dating and sex, sounds unrealistic but not many other options .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'd be better off consulting with the 'easter bunny'.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proximity is never accidental and just because reason is intangible to you, doesn't mean it isn't grasped fully by the "lucky" ones. Going through exactly this right now. Got hired for a job, almost 3 months ago, along with two other guys. One was hired as my supervisor. Unbenknownst to any of us, a supervisor from a nearby city was moving up to district manager and my supervisor took his position about a month ago, because he commuted from that city to mine to work everyday anyways. I was offered my supervisors position at the same time. Mind you, the other guy hired at the same time has 10+ years of experience on me and there are others who were already there long before me. Alot of butthurt and "you lucky SOB" going on right now my way. No fvckers, it's my work ethic and pride in my work b!tches. In hindsight, management has more than likely been looking for one of us to fill that position the whole time. Do work and make your own luck.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NO such thing as luck it does not exist.Only PROVIDENCE exists.Whoever you meet whether male or female you were supposed to meet for some reason..so check everyone out you come across and see why they are there..I go through life with the assurance of a sleep walker.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your environment and location is a huge factor.
The guy that lives or works close to a College or University gets laid a lot easier than the guy that lives or works near a retirement community.

If you live near farms or out deep in the woods, you aren't gonna get laid period!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With everything being equal i have noticed that some guys get great results and others dont, heck sometimes a guy is far better looks and personality wise and still gets far less success than a dude that theoritically shouldnt be getting th results he's getting .

not even a personality problem cause as i said the guy could be confidencet, cool , laid back, good looking and a catch yet chicks never wanna bang him or avoid dating him despite not there being a good reason for that, and another dude who is pretty average and not exactly a catch gets the results the other guy should be getting .

not to mention that after meeting so many guys and working at different places i've noticed that some guys luck out and find a job at a place where the chicks are so easy they dont even have to say anything and sex happens just like that ... others end up working with prudes who wont even say the word sex let alone actually doing it .

Iam not talking about pick up, games or anything like that here , just luck plain and simple, iam talking about men who dont really need help getting women and know exactly what they should do, when and where and excute in the best way possible but still for no reason things dont work out for them ... keep in mind probably not a common thing and a lot of you wont even relate to this and will call a guy a loser and advice him to be more confident, read more about dating and sex or something along the lines .... but in reality i've experienced luck first hand, and even a lot of the guys i know just look at the situations i've been in and admit they could not find a single mistake and things should not have ended the way they had, i've also met guys that shouldnt be getting any action but they do , guys that looks and personality wise are pretty average and dont stand out or anything and most chicks overlook them, yet for some reason they magically land on chicks that do want sex, or even better Friends with benefits , sometimes they dont even have to ask or escalate so go figure .

Accepting tha luck is a thing is probably not the best course of action cause it meas we have no control on what happens, and i do belive that most men can control their dating lives and luck is a minor issue for them but for a minority their issues could be a result of bad luck when it comes to dating and sex, sounds unrealistic but not many other options .
Sime figured out how to spit games t a young age. It exacerbates. If you have struggled, it cascades, and it is part of your self concept.

I watched a goat of social circle game. Sucks at bars or clubs. Drinks. Cannot pull.

He can out do better looking guys and far exceeds his smv.

Observe both success and failure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sime figured out how to spit games t a young age. It exacerbates. If you have struggled, it cascades, and it is part of your self concept.

I watched a goat of social circle game. Sucks at bars or clubs. Drinks. Cannot pull.

He can out do better looking guys and far exceeds his smv.

Observe both success and failure.
Game ends up winning in many cases, game would indicate higher level of confidence and that's what the females are ultimately attracted to.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your environment and location is a huge factor.
The guy that lives or works close to a College or University gets laid a lot easier than the guy that lives or works near a retirement community.

If you live near farms or out deep in the woods, you aren't gonna get laid period!
Shows how much you know.The hottest women by far live far out in the country and deep in them thar woods.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luck obviously plays some role...I mean maybe you are out with a chick while she is on her period and you would have been able to bang but she shuts it down then ends up not feeling you anymore for whatever reason...or she is in a bad mood and just isnt engaged on the date...or had a rough day, etc.

On the flip side maybe she is having a great day or is really horny, etc...

Luck has SOME bearings on any one individual interaction but i think over the course of many many interactions it ends up balancing itself out.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luck obviously plays some role...I mean maybe you are out with a chick while she is on her period and you would have been able to bang but she shuts it down then ends up not feeling you anymore for whatever reason...or she is in a bad mood and just isnt engaged on the date...or had a rough day, etc.

On the flip side maybe she is having a great day or is really horny, etc...

Luck has SOME bearings on any one individual interaction but i think over the course of many many interactions it ends up balancing itself out.
This is a circumstance, not lucky or unlucky. What if she is in her period and you are proficient enough at what you do to talk her into a blojob? Are you still lucky or just good?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a circumstance, not lucky or unlucky. What if she is in her period and you are proficient enough at what you do to talk her into a blojob? Are you still lucky or just good?
Well maybe, but the luck part comes in when you could have chosen another day and picked this one instead when maybe she would have/would not have been on the rag, etc...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shows how much you know.The hottest women by far live far out in the country and deep in them thar woods.
Where do these "hottest women" hang out at? McDonald's or the gas station?
I know there's at least one in every village.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. All it means is that you have to put yourself out there more and have a stronger mindset. The mindset thing will trump anything really, but it’s not really sustainable for long term really because you have to keep your mind that ‘excited’ at a level similar to drugs without coming down either. It’s super hard to do really.

But yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes, it’s just for the best. For me, it’s probably a good thing in a way I can’t comprehend (yet) if I don’t get ***** left and right, but for others, it’s probably the only joys they’ll get for the rest of their lives lol. There’s different ways of looking at it really

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. All it means is that you have to put yourself out there more and have a stronger mindset. The mindset thing will trump anything really, but it’s not really sustainable for long term really because you have to keep your mind that ‘excited’ at a level similar to drugs without coming down either. It’s super hard to do really.

But yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes, it’s just for the best. For me, it’s probably a good thing in a way I can’t comprehend (yet) if I don’t get ***** left and right, but for others, it’s probably the only joys they’ll get for the rest of their lives lol. There’s different ways of looking at it really
Nobody can stay motivated, but with DISCIPLINE you can keep it going .

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can stay motivated, but with DISCIPLINE you can keep it going .
But DISCIPLINE doesn’t do **** for mindset. It negatively impacts it if anything. DRIVE is greater than discipline. It’s that obsession. That can affect your mindset and it will. It becomes you. Drive is he third level beyond deiscipline that very very few know about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But DISCIPLINE doesn’t do **** for mindset. It negatively impacts it if anything. DRIVE is greater than discipline. It’s that obsession. That can affect your mindset and it will. It becomes you. Drive is he third level beyond deiscipline that very very few know about.
It's part of it . You'd have the discipline to manage your time and attention in a way that your drive and motivation is preserved.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NO such thing as luck it does not exist.Only PROVIDENCE exists.Whoever you meet whether male or female you were supposed to meet for some reason..so check everyone out you come across and see why they are there..I go through life with the assurance of a sleep walker.
Credit where credit is due.