Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The easiest way to not get flaked on? Get a woman excited to meet you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So there is something to this that I don't think gets talked about enough. The advice I see on this board a lot is to text to set the date and then don't text anymore and basically play Russian Roulette with whether she will flake or not.

What if there was a simple way to almost ensure a 0% flake rate because they were so excited to meet you they wouldn't even consider it?

Well there is a simple way which I actually have seen talked about on here before but I don't think many people use.

It's called the question game. The rules are you both get to ask a question each day and the question can be about anything. The only other rule is the person asking the question must also answer it after the other person answers it.

Women fvcking LOVE this! As long as you are asking fun and engaging questions they will be drawn in like nobody else has probably ever done prior to meeting.

If you can't think of any interesting questions go to the Deck of Destiny web site and there will be a whole bunch of interesting ones you can use.

Basically women will be telling you how excited they are to meet up with you after a few days of this and your flake rate will literally be zero. And banging them will be a whole lot easier too because they already really are invested in you in a way they aren't usually.

Like anything in life you get out of it what you put into it. If are having trouble with flakes/lays try this and watch magic happen. Even if you aren't having trouble and just want to make your life a lot easier to get laid then try it.

I'd like to get some feedback from others who try this because I am sure it isn't just me who is having lots of success using it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Find it funny i post a solution to a real issue for most guys and it gets zero responses but various random BS or complaints posted get pages of responses within hours.

Guess most guys would rather complain about problems instead of finding solutions for them

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see how this is supposed to work. It sounds like you're trying to supplicate to the girl by asking them "interesting questions".
The rules of the game is really simple. The girl will either be attracted or not and you cannot manipulate them into being attracted to you.
And even if they are attracted..they may still flake on you. Because things happen or they might want to test you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is something to this that I don't think gets talked about enough. The advice I see on this board a lot is to text to set the date and then don't text anymore and basically play Russian Roulette with whether she will flake or not.

What if there was a simple way to almost ensure a 0% flake rate because they were so excited to meet you they wouldn't even consider it?

Well there is a simple way which I actually have seen talked about on here before but I don't think many people use.

It's called the question game. The rules are you both get to ask a question each day and the question can be about anything. The only other rule is the person asking the question must also answer it after the other person answers it.

Women fvcking LOVE this! As long as you are asking fun and engaging questions they will be drawn in like nobody else has probably ever done prior to meeting.

If you can't think of any interesting questions go to the Deck of Destiny web site and there will be a whole bunch of interesting ones you can use.

Basically women will be telling you how excited they are to meet up with you after a few days of this and your flake rate will literally be zero. And banging them will be a whole lot easier too because they already really are invested in you in a way they aren't usually.

Like anything in life you get out of it what you put into it. If are having trouble with flakes/lays try this and watch magic happen. Even if you aren't having trouble and just want to make your life a lot easier to get laid then try it.

I'd like to get some feedback from others who try this because I am sure it isn't just me who is having lots of success using it.
so with all the girls i'm talking to i should remember which questions i asked who(so there's no repeats) and take time to answer them all AND make sure i give each of them a question every day. no way dude. this is great if you want to attract a woman with little going on and have little going on yourself(because you have so much time to do this), but i'm way too busy for sheet like this. i set up the date, if she flakes idc, i have a back up plan on deck at all times.

my time is way too valuable for something like this and the women i attract would be turned off with behavior like this. to each their own. you know when i ask thought provoking questions and charm her? on the date. if she can't be bothered to show up that's not really my problem.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing I do with a new woman is commit them to anything. With this idea, you have to commit them to playing your "question game". You can avoid that by just keeping your texts fun and light-hearted until the day you meet up with her.