Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The drawbacks of testosterone

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finishing a book right now. Called “Lifespan”.

There are differences in age expectancy between men and women.
The genome isn’t interested in how long you live. Just that you live long enough to reproduce. The key is reproduce, “real sex”.

Here are two examples:

Women who don’t breast feed are more likely to die of cancer. Why? Well if she didn’t lactate because she hasn’t breast fed her kids, the genome “thinks” that none of her children survived. Thus she is unfit for her utility. Raising children.

Most men are married. By middle age, their wife’s do not want sex. Especially from him. So he no longer has real sex. What do you think happens? If he isn’t having sex, what does the genome “think”?
so using this logic , semen retention would make your life span longer ?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so using this logic , semen retention would make your life span longer
The way the world is trending we might all meet an early demise... I plan on releasing as much semen as possible.. would hate to deliberately retain it and get hit by a bus or drunk driver one day!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea. With the logic I stated, if you stop having sex, the genome has no use for your existence. Sex, though recreational is still procreation to your genome.

Statistic have soundly proven that the longer you stay sexually active, the longer you live. Fact.
The genome isnt sentient. I agree this is probably why incels are depressed (because in their biology they know they aren't fulfilling their destiny) but there's not an all-seeing genome god-being that strikes people with death if they aren't mating. At least I highly doubt it.

That said, I had an experience in 2019 where I came inside a woman I had sex with a few hours after I had sex with a different woman and the euphoria and sense of well-being I felt was unlike anything I've felt before.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This study is off.

The higher tests will help to keep the body fit and the metabolism up. This keeps and allows the muscle to be maintained and fat to be minimized to the point of removing any hypertension drugs if the stats can stand without them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The life expectancy difference has been found out by researchers to be related to men's inability to remove iron from their body the way women do. Basically the only way to do this is via blood loss, which women do regularly every month for 30-40 years.

When iron levels build up too high it causes oxidation in the body which leads to bad things happening.

The only way to combat this would be through regular blood donations.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another argument is men's test levels decline with age while women's increase. So increasing test is life extending. Besides quality is much more important than duration.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the science on testosterone and aging is still evolving. I will use a white tail deer for example. A male buck is driven by testosterone during mating season. They rarely live long enough to see a decline in their testosterone but in studies at wild life sanctuaries where hunting is not allowed at around 8 years old the buck starts declining . His testosterone drops and younger bucks take his place in the mating hierarchy, The old buck eventually becomes reclusive and isolates himself from the herd. He usually dies a short time after this begins. If that buck had the luxury of receiving testosterone injections and keeping his levels the same as his prime.... would he have lived longer? Is the decline of male testosterone nature launch sequence into old age and ultimately death? I look at Sylvester Stallone.... no question he’s on testosterone... he’s as strong and more muscular than most men in their 20’s... and he’s 75 I believe.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all come with a purpose and a shelf life, once that purpose is either fulfilled or cannot be accomplished we start to deteriorate.

Thats why post wall women start physically falling apart as much as retired men become less and less useful to themselves and others.

Personally I would gladly live the life of a hero and die young than the other way around...old people with no purpose live like crap and are often baggage for others both family members and strangers.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all come with a purpose and a shelf life, once that purpose is either fulfilled or cannot be accomplished we start to deteriorate.

Thats why post wall women start physically falling apart as much as retired men become less and less useful to themselves and others.

Personally I would gladly live the life of a hero and die young than the other way around...old people with no purpose live like crap and are often baggage for others both family members and strangers.
This doesn’t take into account that as a man you can have your own self-directed purpose

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
increased metabolism is healthy. also, quality of life is important. really does any want to be a low test...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea. With the logic I stated, if you stop having sex, the genome has no use for your existence. Sex, though recreational is still procreation to your genome.

Statistic have soundly proven that the longer you stay sexually active, the longer you live. Fact.
So you're saying that there is no correlation between folks that are too sick to be sexually active and lifespan? :rolleyes:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Just finishing a book right now. Called “Lifespan”.

There are differences in age expectancy between men and women.
The genome isn’t interested in how long you live. Just that you live long enough to reproduce. The key is reproduce, “real sex”.

Here are two examples:

Women who don’t breast feed are more likely to die of cancer. Why? Well if she didn’t lactate because she hasn’t breast fed her kids, the genome “thinks” that none of her children survived. Thus she is unfit for her utility. Raising children.

Most men are married. By middle age, their wife’s do not want sex. Especially from him. So he no longer has real sex. What do you think happens? If he isn’t having sex, what does the genome “think”?
This is extremely interesting, where did you read about this? I want to learn more about this.

I think another factor is stress, Men often work more stressful blue collar jobs plus they were the sole breadwinners in the family for a long time which would explain why women on average lived longer.

Women are also more social, they still have friends well into their adulthood while men often drift apart from friends. All the longest living people have strong family connections and are not living lonely lives.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t asians the longest living people? And aren’t most Asian men incels?