Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Do's And Dont's Of Keeping A Fuk Buddy?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips and advice guys?

currently i am banging my ex, after 2 years apart.. have zero inttention of a relationship with her.. just want to have some fun with her, till i get some other plates..

i noticed she seems to be texting me everyday.. when i don't reply back, she sends more text messages asking me if i am ok??.. blah blah

i am not in a relationship with her, so i don't see why i should be giving her the privilege of talking to me everyday!

how often should you be engaging in text conversation with a fuk buddy?? (especially if she was an ex)

any other tips and ideas, regarding maintaining a fuk buddy situation..

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
srry to break it to ya but that's a relationship:down:

typical fbuddies text each other when setting up a f*ck date.

these could be each weekend tops or once a month, ever 2 months

just my $0.02

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
srry to break it to ya but that's a relationship:down:

typical fbuddies text each other when setting up a f*ck date.

these could be each weekend tops or once a month, ever 2 months

just my $0.02

Yeh.. well she wants to be friends with benefits, yet she is texting every day.. she has just come out of a 5month relationship, so i,m guessing she needs a branch

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Yeh.. well she wants to be friends with benefits, yet she is texting every day.. she has just come out of a 5month relationship, so i,m guessing she needs a branch
I see,

Well changing the dynamic at this moment will only cause drama. so don't go inserting any weird tactics. reply if you can and don't if you're genuinely busy.

for future fb's

- never ever argue or fight ( she's not ur gf)
- If they are getting b!tchy, create some space
- Always meet to have sex, u can hangout a bit but the end goal should be clear
- emotions rise and drop in FB relationships. always keep calm and don't act on them
- Don't do stuff out of fear of losing the FB. FB's come and go ( it's a beautiful thing) let them go they always come back so don't stress.
- keep ur fb's and your business with them private. ( with this i mean keep your social circles separate and on social media keep it to a bare minimum etc)