Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the dilemma all men in a relationship face

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
this isnt some situation.

I completely understand where you are coming from..and I completely repsect you for who you are and what you want to do.

but come on.

most guys your age..late 20's early 30's..dont give a **** about nailing poon.

thats what they did 10 yrs prior.

I know your one Hornty bastard but there are many things out there better than sex.

things that cant be replaced so easy. Like someone LOVING YOU!

and if dont love this girl..id say let go...and move on.

Frivolous21 has a good point. It just seems like a case of Arrested Development (or delayed development, if you will) to me - dude didn't sow his wild oats so he wants to get it out of his system - except he's older now than the typical age range for this type of behavior. I don't think anyone can or should blame him for that - but yes, I agree that cheating is not a good idea - mostly because you lose respect for yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: the dilemma all men in a relationship face

Originally posted by Slickster
First off I'd like to say that I understand your predicament completely.

However the advice to this point has been crap. Don't lie to your girl. Cuz in reality you are lying to yourself and letting yourself down. Trust me man you can justify it all you want in a million freaking ways. In the end you are a freaking liar and people find out about it and lose respect. Which leads you to lose respect for yourself.

Be a freaking man and go for what you want. You want a lot of poon then go get it. If you want to be a player then be one. I can't see how maintaining your current relationship will help you get what you want.

All I can think of is that you are too pvssy to let go for fears of being alone.

This dilemma you speak about never goes away. Not when you're married. No matter how hot your woman is. NEVER!!

Once you've had enough you start to realize that pvssy is just pvssy. THATS IT. Its all pretty much the same and there are a million things in life more important than sticking your d!ck into a different hole everyday.

Not that you don't want to :).

You just learn not let the power of pvssy control your freaking life all the time.

Which ironically brings you more pvssy. :rolleyes:

Good luck. Don't lie to your girl man. Learn to respect everyone, including yourself.
Bravo... Well said...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have gotten some good responses but thought i'd bump in case anyone else has something new/different to add