“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Difference Between Cute and Hot?

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Okay i want to know what the difference between cute and hot is. All my life from girls i get. Wow yer cute and bla bla bla but what is the difference between cute and hot?

Cute as in ill date or and Hot as in ill **** you?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
im not completly sure but i rekin hot is better then cute, but cute is better then nothing, think of it this way, you hear girls saying that puppie is so cute, they wont call it hot. Either way they will like you more so you do not have much to worry about, when they say hot they mean guys which work out, and have a 6 pack etc..
 

Sweet Ken

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
The girl next door that your mom wants you to get together with is cute.

The slut down the street that you're interested in is hot.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Sweet Ken
The girl next door that your mom wants you to get together with is cute.

The slut down the street that you're interested in is hot.
I think he's refering to when your called hot or cute.

Well cute can be many things, it depends how they say it.

Puppy dog style: Cute friend, not lover :\
Kidding style: Your getting in the good zone, work harder
Serious style: she thinks your pretty good looking and probably have a good personality

Hot is pretty simple. If she thinks a guy is hot she thinks he has a good body and looks good, but they'll never seriously tell you to its face, so don't expect it or feel bad not having it.
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
okay dj's you guys got it wrong but i dont blame u. i didnt know the answer to this until today.....

Orlando Bloom = Cute
Brad pitt= Hot

what makes a guy cute?

to clear things up, a woman thinks a guy is cute as opposed to "hot" if he has girlish features, such as soft skin, plucked eyebrows, well groomed.

What makes a guy hot?

nice big body, think of a gardener in a porn movie, or a pool boy.
chistled abs, big arms, nice face.

---------
just to clear it up a little bit, both are good, and to tell you the truth, i wouldnt mind lookin like orlando bloom, damn he is a lucky *****.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Cute = yeah, nice looking. Interesting......
Hot = laid.
 
Top