The difference between Alpha and Beta FEMALES

Status
Not open for further replies.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
...This overthinking of what girl is a beta or alpha doesn't mean anything if YOU don't have the means or the frame to control your own being.
Now that you've elaborated yourself more, yes I agree, however it's not over-thinking on my part, and regardless that was not the point of this thread.

My point was recognising the need to realise there are different types of females and instead of accepting certain behaviours from them, they should be punished instead.

If everyone agreed I wouldn't have gotten past the first post.

The reaction I got from some guys here only reinforces the need for me to post this.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
Now that you've elaborated yourself more, yes I agree, however it's not over-thinking on my part, and regardless that was not the point of this thread.
Well, if you would have understood my basic text the first time, there would be no need for me to elaborate further the second time. It's was simple stuff to understand. Yes, you are overthinking on your part.

3agle 3yes said:
My point was recognising the need to realise there are different types of females and instead of accepting certain behaviours from them, they should be punished instead.
Yes, there are different types of females and you shouldn't accept bad behavior from any of them.

I don't believe in punishing females. Only betas punish females because they already feel inferior to beigin with. The betas feel the need to punish to get some sort of power back in their hands. When the chick is disrespecting you, she isn't going to care about your punishment. She isn't going to take you seriously. If she respected you, there would no need for you to try to punish her. That's why I said it's important to control your frame and not put up with any bvllsh1t so you won't have to punish anyone.

Punishing comes from a lack of options. If you had other options, there would be no need to punish a chick that you don't really give a sh1t about.

Alphas aren't in the game of punishing women. They fvck them and have a good time. If she happens to step out of line, they drop her and fvck another one. They don't waste their time with this beta nonsense of dishing out punishments.

If you're in the business of punishing women, then you are being disrespected. That's being a beta.

I expect a chick to behave a certain way when she is with me. If she doesn't uphold to my expectations, she will be replaced with one another who will. She knows that I have other options so she will behave.

Funny how when you drop them like that, they are begging to be fvcked the next day. You want to punish them.

3agle 3yes said:
If everyone agreed I wouldn't have gotten past the first post.

The reaction I got from some guys here only reinforces the need for me to post this.
So, everybody has to agree with you? Are you going to punish us too?

Like I told Harry Wilmington and a couple of others before. This is a discussion forum, not everybody is going to agree with your advice. You should expect people to disagree with you from time to time. You take offense and get mad when others don't agree with you. If you can't take criticism from posters in a Don Juan Discussion Forum, how are you going to deal with the sh1t that women give you in your life? That's right punishment.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
For most men it's UNTHINKABLE to deny a woman sex and they'll probably think it's stupid too...however, it's one of the smartest things a man can do.

You can still f*ck her though, as long as she is PUNISHED first.

Read my reply in that thread and you will know how to punish sluts.

If ALL men did this more beta women will change their ways.

Denying sex to an insecure woman would make her cheat.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"Alfa females" :rolleyes:

The entire concept is laughable. As a matter of fact the more masculine/successful/charming (alpha) a man is the more submissive and feminine his women are (because he can). These chicks are not the type to potentially take charge of armies and crush opposing countries. Top tier men take the most fertile aka hottest looking chicks and always have. End of story.

Alfalfa women is chode speak for = A cvnt. Don't confuse the two.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, OP... However, I completely disagree with this way of looking at things.

We should judge the "value" of women based on OUR criteria, whatever that may be. Personally, I don't have time for women who won't initiate anything, won't communicate what they want clearly, and who don't have the guts to show they are interested. Been there, done that.

I know some of you guys like the idea of some passive, tame girl. If that's your thing then go for it. Don't get me wrong, I know that ultimately I take on the role of the man in the relationship, but I need some assertiveness in a potential mate. I don't need a starfish in and out of bed.

You ever take a girl out a few times and then just wait for her to get back to you and plan the next thing? That's a test I like to do. If she isn't going to plan anything then I don't care about seeing her again. Usually when she ends up having to plan the next thing, suddenly her interest skyrockets. Might be because they realize I'm "not that easy."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is such a thing as an "alpha female" it is the attractive, young female. She has the most options in the sexual market place. Men chase her. Women befriend but resent her and secretly try to cut her down. She can pick and choose her mates.

Options. It's What's For Dinner.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, just let this thread die...posting here is like hitting my head against a brick wall.
( . )( . ) said:
Alfalfa women is chode speak for = A cvnt. Don't confuse the two.
The word "alpha" has NOTHING to do with masculine...

From here.

al·pha
adj.
1. Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex. Used of social animals:

Case closed.

handle said:
...Personally, I don't have time for women who won't initiate anything, won't communicate what they want clearly, and who don't have the guts to show they are interested. Been there, done that.
Again, hitting my head against a brick wall.

I NEVER posted a woman who initiates is "beta".

I posted a woman who initiates TOO OVERTLY and TOO EARLY is beta.

When I say too overtly and too early...what I mean is that she is simply judging you by how you LOOK rather than how you ARE.

i.e. she's EASILY impressed.
handle said:
You ever take a girl out a few times and then just wait for her to get back to you and plan the next thing? That's a test I like to do. If she isn't going to plan anything then I don't care about seeing her again. Usually when she ends up having to plan the next thing, suddenly her interest skyrockets. Might be because they realize I'm "not that easy."
And what about you? If YOU are ineterested and want to plan a date would YOU call her and set one?

or are YOU passive?

Remember "passiveness" is a FEMININE quality.

If you aren't interested in feminine women this thread need not apply to you

If she is planning your dates...she is will eventually want to plan everything else if you have a relationship.
samspade said:
If there is such a thing as an "alpha female" it is the attractive, young female. She has the most options in the sexual market place. Men chase her. Women befriend but resent her and secretly try to cut her down. She can pick and choose her mates.
I prefer the definition from the urban dictionary (definition #4):
An Alpha Female IS:
* Self-confident, assertive, a natural leader, a woman both Beta women AND men tend to follow.
* Feminine, sexually-aware, and instinctual. Not afraid to utilize men's and her own sexuality to gain advantage.
* Naturally dominant over all except her Alpha Male. She falls into this role not by force, but by either expertise, planning/maneuvering, or sometimes manipulation.

An Alpha Female is NOT:
* Masculine
* Forceful, overbearing (not if she remains Alpha long-term)
* Angry, *****y, nor any other negative names thrown around by Betas and Omegas who are dissatisfied with their social standing.

A True Alpha Female is NOT afraid to submit to a True Alpha Male, as defined by nearly feral standards, plus intellect and abilities to provide and protect.

Alpha women do not need to feel ashamed that we want men to lead. We are still leaders on our jobs and in our places of worship.

No matter how much we, as women evolve, there are still parts of our female psyches that seek the protector. We still seek that man who can enter a room, assess the situation and take charge. When we meet men who don't have those strong leadership skills, we become frustrated and dominate them. If they are not worthy of leading us, then they should cower at our feet. No?
Why should I, as an Alpha female, choose a male that can dominate me? The Alpha in me responds to the Alpha in him. When I see him, I melt. When he speaks to me in his commanding voice, all my usual arrogance goes out the window. He understands who I am. I understand who he is. He understands my strength, but subtly lets me know that he is in charge now and that I no longer need to be in charge.

We are not wolves. Yet no matter how much we shave our hairy bodies, deodorize our odors, build tall buildings that speak of our prowess and drive around in fancy speed devils, we are still humans. We are still part of the animal kingdom. No matter how deep we bury our instincts, they are still there.

I am an Alpha female and I desire an Alpha male.
A woman cannot be a "9" or "10" based SOLELY on how she looks.

That's the WHOLE POINT of this thread.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Just because feminists and other assorted "equalists" have spent the best part of 5 decades rejigging the English language and creating new words to best accommodate the feminine imperative and bamboozle the drones into thinking men and women are the same doesn't mean we have to my man.

Leave "alpha" alone. It's phucking cringeworthy reading "alpha female" to be honest.

Oh and while you're at it strip "gender" from your lexicon too :up: Bring back "THE SEXES"...yep I went there. Ah stuff it, while I'm at it and gaylan will hate me for this but piss off "homophobic" too.

I got a sh!tload more but we'll start small.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
I posted a woman who initiates TOO OVERTLY and TOO EARLY is beta..
Women that get turned on will initiate early.

3agle 3yes said:
When I say too overtly and too early...what I mean is that she is simply judging you by how you LOOK rather than how you ARE.
:crazy:

What? All women judge men right away. If you're ugly she isn't going to take the time to judge how you are.

3agle 3yes said:
If she is planning your dates...she is will eventually want to plan everything else if you have a relationship.
Blame the guy for letting her plan the dates

3agle 3yes said:
Urban Dictionary is not always accurate information.

3agle 3yes said:
A "4" would be a "9" if she is a good person?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Just because feminists and other assorted "equalists" have spent the best part of 5 decades rejigging the English language and creating new words to best accommodate the feminine imperative and bamboozle the drones into thinking men and women are the same doesn't mean we have to my man.

Leave "alpha" alone. It's phucking cringeworthy reading "alpha female" to be honest.
I know where you're coming from, but I don't see "alpha" as a sex related word.

Alpha is Greek for the first letter of the alphabet.

First. That's all it means.

I know, maybe more than anybody, the efforts of feminists to try to confuse gender roles.

read post #49 on this thread http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217679&page=3

If anything this thread is SUPPORTING the idea that men should be MASCULINE and women should be FEMININE.

Beta women have TOO MANY masculine traits.
( . )( . ) said:
Oh and while you're at it strip "gender" from your lexicon too :up: Bring back "THE SEXES"...yep I went there. Ah stuff it, while I'm at it and gaylan will hate me for this but piss off "
homophobic
" too.
I don't use either of these words.
TARKUS said:
Women that get turned on will initiate early.
Wrong. Women in general don't get turned on the same way as men...

Otherwise websites/magazines with naked men would sell just as much as those with women.
TARKUS said:
What? All women judge men right away. If you're ugly she isn't going to take the time to judge how you are.
Wrong. Describe an "ugly" man anyway? I'm waiting.

Also, women tend to judge men only SUPERFICIALLY right away.

And finally, there's a difference between "let's meet again" and "let's have sex".
TARKUS said:
Blame the guy for letting her plan the dates...
Yes. Men can be blamed for some things too you know.
TARKUS said:
Urban Dictionary is not always accurate information.
Exactly....what's your point?
TARKUS said:
A "4" would be a "9" if she is a good person?
Oh please....next time READ PROPERLY.
3agle 3yes said:

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
Wrong. Women in general don't get turned on the same way as men...

Maybe you aren't turning women on enough to know that.

3agle 3yes said:
Otherwise websites/magazines with naked men would sell just as much as those with women.
Women don't need websites/magazines with men because they are having sex with men. Men jerk 0ff to the websites/magazines because they don't have a woman.

3agle 3yes said:
Wrong. Describe an "ugly" man anyway? I'm waiting.
A man who is not attractive is ugly.

3agle 3yes said:
Also, women tend to judge men only SUPERFICIALLY right away.
You contradict your original statement

3agle 3yes said:
And finally, there's a difference between "let's meet again" and "let's have sex".
The guy she isn't attracted to won't have sex with her.

3agle 3yes said:
Yes. Men can be blamed for some things too you know.
The man should plan dates

3agle 3yes said:
Exactly....what's your point?
You're slow. My point is that your information is inaccurate.

3agle 3yes said:
Oh please....next time READ PROPERLY.
According to your theory a "9" can't be based solely on looks. A "4" can't be based solely on looks either according to your theory.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TARKUS said:
Maybe you aren't turning women on enough to know that.
Nope. An ignorant man assumes a woman is the same as a man...If that was the case there would be no need for this forum and others like it.
TARKUS said:
Women don't need websites/magazines with men because they are having sex with men. Men jerk 0ff to the websites/magazines because they don't have a woman.
And why is that?

Could it be that getting most women to have sex with you is DIFFERENT than getting most men to have sex with a woman?

Who'd of thought....

And this may surprise you, but not ALL women can have sex with an attractive man.
TARKUS said:
A man who is not attractive is ugly.
Define "not attractive".
TARKUS said:
You contradict your original statement
Look up the definition of "superficial".
TARKUS said:
The guy she isn't attracted to won't have sex with her.
What?
TARKUS said:
You're slow. My point is that your information is inaccurate.
If I'm slow, you're even slower.

How is saying something is "not always" accurate proof that something is inaccurate?
TARKUS said:
According to your theory a "9" can't be based solely on looks. A "4" can't be based solely on looks either according to your theory.
Exactly. And?

I did NOT say a 4 could be a 9 if she is a "good" person.

No offence Tarkus, but communicating with you is like communicating with a lame person.

Try learning more about "game" and then we can talk.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this, i realize that i have been attracting way too many alpha females...i only want the beta sluts to have fun with.......

Seriously, though....i do notice that i tend to attract more quality women then the downright sluts and party girls...i want the super sluts damnit...screw the alpha women...not ready for marriage again...i want to be able to walk into night clubs and always each night have at least one beta slut on my arm when i leave...fake tatoos might help my cause perhaps....

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
...i only want the beta sluts to have fun with.......
If you're making the assumption that alpha females are boring women and that they only want to settle down then you are wrong.

Beta females will cause you more headaches, because they complain when you stare at other women, constantly attempt to give you the wrong advice, will constant try get you to focus ONLY on them and generally will cause more drama.

They are anything BUT fun.

Short term gain will cause you more harm in the long term.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:

That's the WHOLE POINT of this thread.
LOL. Right. I think you'll get more agreement over at Jizzabel.

Who gives a shyt anyway? I'm not dating any so-called alpha females by your definition. Are you? If you're not, and I hope you're not, all of this information is a complete waste of mental space.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
LOL. Right. I think you'll get more agreement over at Jizzabel.
Where's your reading comprehension? Or are you just retarded?

A woman MUST look good.
samspade said:
Who gives a shyt anyway? I'm not dating any so-called alpha females by your definition. Are you? If you're not, and I hope you're not, all of this information is a complete waste of mental space.
I've almost gone full circle because I'm beginning to post the same things over and over again.

If you're not willing to date that kind of woman, good for you.

It's like I said already:
3agle 3yes said:
If you can't cook, don't complain when your food tastes like sh*t when you eat it.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
No offence Tarkus, but communicating with you is like communicating with a lame person.

Try learning more about "game" and then we can talk.
Nobody here thinks you are right about anything. All of what you are saying and arguing is very feminine.

3agle 3yes said:
And this may surprise you, but not ALL women can have sex with an attractive man.
More unattractive women are having sex than unattractive men. The reason why the websites/magaznes exist for men.

3agle 3yes said:
How is saying something is "not always" accurate proof that something is inaccurate?
The information you posted is inaccurate.

3agle 3yes said:
I did NOT say a 4 could be a 9 if she is a "good" person.
You said a "9" isn't a "9" based on just looks

A "4" wouldn't be a "4" based on your same flawed theory.

Your information and theory is a joke.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So we should deny females the pleasure of our dix and they'll come running after us huh? No, they'll find another man who WON'T deny her while we're using "indifference and aloofness".

What men should do is if a woman denies sex, walk away. She's just trying to be in control.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
If you're making the assumption that alpha females are boring women and that they only want to settle down then you are wrong.

Beta females will cause you more headaches, because they complain when you stare at other women, constantly attempt to give you the wrong advice, will constant try get you to focus ONLY on them and generally will cause more drama.

They are anything BUT fun.

Short term gain will cause you more harm in the long term.
I rarely see the same girl more than three times...i could care less about their personalities....

The extreme party girl who will grope guys at clubs who she deems hot enough...i rarely attract for whatever reason....i tend to attract very advanced career women who also are very attractive but very smart and ambitious as well...that's all good and dandy for serious stuff and even having fun at times...but i consistently would like to attract the hard core party girls who are dressed extra slutty who will hit on guys themselves....why...because i like to go clubbing and always leave with a hot semi naked chick on my arms..

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please explain why men would want to "punish" sluts? I want sex to be as easy as possible for myself, so I want sluttism to be rewarded.

Why would any man want to make it more difficult for himself to get laid? That's what I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.