CapiCrimini
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2004
- Messages
- 600
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
NOTE: This is NOT an OFFICIAL BIBLE.~Capi
Thy DaVinci Library Part I
Thee Proem [has nothing to do with DJism. Just a good Introduction]
MOTIVATION 101
"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!" -Rx
MUST READ - BBBoy
GET OUT OF THAT D*MN COMFORT ZONE - stuartSan
Hmmm.... So What do you want to remember??? - photo 1
But She's a Percfect Girl.... Right? - bust.it
Whats this Suave DJ you want me to be??? - dcfball
Sooo.... How do I become this 'Don Juan' You talk of??? - Pook [be a man post]
But I'm sooo Afraid of asking her out - Walden
Be STRONG and Don't halter - So pimp its scary
Sooo DJ Means a Jerk??? - Mr. Fingers [Shattering the Limits]
Hmmm... But Women are so Complex ... - Deep Dish
A little Bathroom Reading - hannibal82
So What should I do now??? - Raven125
Take Action... But how??? - whatsupwiddat
Read This and be off on Your Don Juaning Ways... - De La Soul [Red-XL post]
Instilling that Confidence
*WARNING* I must tell you in advance all the advice you recieve here is a placebo. It boosts your confidence. You already have the DJ in you. You just need some confidence to bring it out. That being said. Here you are. *WARNING*
Pook
Eye Contact. Baby Steps - Jack
The Science of DJ - Cloud-uk
If You Don't take a shot. You Miss 100% of the time - improvingdonjuan
An open Palm will make you feel like doing something - JB101
Well Ladies and Gents Pretty Much... You Gotta have FAITH... Yeah I said You gotta have FAITH.. Sing it with me now...you gotta have...FAITH - DjDreamer
BoyScoutt Modo... Be Prepared - Hot Ice
PUA theroy. - Eric Smith
The Final Word on Confidence - CHALENGE GUY
Here's a Kick in the As*. Now go Out there and put this shi* into action - Cloud-uk
Like I said Get The F*CK out there - WinterFruit
Some Simple DJ Tips - CapiCrimini
You Got the confidence. Now shape yourself into who you want to be. - Nocturnal
Now Put those Dreams into Effect - photo 1
Thy DaVinci Library Part I
Thee Proem [has nothing to do with DJism. Just a good Introduction]
MOTIVATION 101
"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!" -Rx
MUST READ - BBBoy
GET OUT OF THAT D*MN COMFORT ZONE - stuartSan
Hmmm.... So What do you want to remember??? - photo 1
But She's a Percfect Girl.... Right? - bust.it
Whats this Suave DJ you want me to be??? - dcfball
Sooo.... How do I become this 'Don Juan' You talk of??? - Pook [be a man post]
But I'm sooo Afraid of asking her out - Walden
Be STRONG and Don't halter - So pimp its scary
Sooo DJ Means a Jerk??? - Mr. Fingers [Shattering the Limits]
Hmmm... But Women are so Complex ... - Deep Dish
A little Bathroom Reading - hannibal82
So What should I do now??? - Raven125
Take Action... But how??? - whatsupwiddat
Read This and be off on Your Don Juaning Ways... - De La Soul [Red-XL post]
Instilling that Confidence
*WARNING* I must tell you in advance all the advice you recieve here is a placebo. It boosts your confidence. You already have the DJ in you. You just need some confidence to bring it out. That being said. Here you are. *WARNING*
Pook
Eye Contact. Baby Steps - Jack
The Science of DJ - Cloud-uk
If You Don't take a shot. You Miss 100% of the time - improvingdonjuan
An open Palm will make you feel like doing something - JB101
Well Ladies and Gents Pretty Much... You Gotta have FAITH... Yeah I said You gotta have FAITH.. Sing it with me now...you gotta have...FAITH - DjDreamer
BoyScoutt Modo... Be Prepared - Hot Ice
PUA theroy. - Eric Smith
The Final Word on Confidence - CHALENGE GUY
Here's a Kick in the As*. Now go Out there and put this shi* into action - Cloud-uk
Like I said Get The F*CK out there - WinterFruit
Some Simple DJ Tips - CapiCrimini
You Got the confidence. Now shape yourself into who you want to be. - Nocturnal
Now Put those Dreams into Effect - photo 1
Last edited: