Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dating epidemic

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So listen, if she's nekked in your bed, hot and ready, it's really weird for a guy to say "I want to get to know you first" UNLESS he can't get it up (?!)

That just sends a "you don't do it for me" message, she assumes 'no chemistry'...esp if she was only looking for a FWB

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So listen, if she's nekked in your bed, hot and ready, it's really weird for a guy to say "I want to get to know you first" UNLESS he can't get it up (?!)

That just sends a "you don't do it for me" message, she assumes 'no chemistry'...esp if she was only looking for a FWB
Absolutely correct. Women believe that sex should occur only when they are feeling it, but the concept of a man not feeling it at any time means there’s a lack of chemistry. Dumb @$$ hoes

Dale_Doback

Reaction score
PROGRESS ABOUT A NEW DATE

Met somebody on Saturday evening from OLD. Started talking to her on Monday and had a good conversation going. Mostly me making fun of her and it propelled the situation into us arranging a date Saturday. One thing she mentioned to me was her big weight loss. Around ten years ago she went up to about 210lbs and she is 5'0 height. She lost the weight over a two year period and is around 140 now. It didn't put me off but I just didn't know what to expect.

So, I chose the destination, a nice bar in the countryside, one of those types where people take their dogs and there was a guy on a date with a woman and he took his dog. He was feeding his dog from his plate. She was absolutely stunning.

So my date meets me at the front entrance, I walk up and give her a kiss on the cheek before we go inside. She looked alright and had a slim physique with a big bum with wide hips. We get to the bar and she says "Where do you want to sit?" I said "I'm gonna sit at that table by the window, why dont you sit at that one over there" that's the kind of thing that makes her laugh. I've built up a good kind of level of banter with her.

We sat and chat, got on quite well. Had a good time and over the phone yesterday arranged to see each other next weekend, she asked me if I wanted to stay the night at hers. I said ok.

I dont want to come across in a bad way but one of my concerns is what she looks like after this weight loss. She doesn't go to the gym and I'm not sure what her figure will be like. I know its shallow of me.
Hey, long time onlooker, first time poster…

I think I’m in a similar situation to you. Endless amounts of dates that led nowhere, meaningless sex – just what I wasn’t really looking for. Ended up going on a blind date a few weeks ago with a ‘bigger’ girl (something I would never have considered in the past). I suppose I would have called myself a shallow person.

However, all my apprehensions and doubts were immediately gone after 5 minutes. It just seemed right, banter was there from the start, I made her laugh, she made me laugh, no pressure to act a certain way and just totally relaxed. I even fed her ice cream of a spoon as a cliché, we both burst out laughing.

We soon went on a second date. I picked her up from her house wearing a full tuxedo and bouquet of flowers for her… just for the banter… went down a treat. We’ve started seeing each other regularly now… and although we haven’t slept together yet the chemistry is there, I don’t want to pressure her and things seem to be going great so far. One thing I’ve learned from the past is there is no need to get into serious relationships with girls who don’t know how to have a laugh and everything is based on image. A change of mind set is truly liberating and you seem to have the same humor and get on with this woman on a personal level.

Looks aren’t everything (sure they help and everything is normally based on looks at first) but it really is what’s on the inside that counts. Look at her weight loss and what this woman has achieved as a positive and I hope something comes from this for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is those type dates worked years ago but feminism has ruined the traditional way of dating. You can’t think in terms of how you used to do it or how it used to be. It’s nothing like that now.
So i have a lady i was talking to mention she just went to a dinner and movies. Didnt bother me one bit because the way things go nowadays "dinner guy" isnt the one to fvck her at night.