Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dating epidemic

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knew how to fvck her and that alone cause Retention for her, you would have fvcked her. I've fvcked MANY girls who do not want me after I fvck them, very few GET me, or want to be fvcked the way I fvck em, which is usually speedily yet lovingly and/or many different paces and for quite a while cause I can hold my cvm for a long time UNLESS sometimes in doggy I can't stop it if she's punching all my buttons there. With her on top, I can last forever cause it doesn't feel all that good that way to me. I try to make her MINE through fvcking. It's like her britches are mine. I pull her back with by her hand or her waist like a dance.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are right I agree with you. We live in a sick society and we have to adapt. I understand. But the level of game that is required in the USA is ridiculous. Our fathers would have never gotten laid or gotten a gf. One mistake, which wasnt even a mistake really cost him. It was a guy trying to build something on a sturdy foundation. He was saving this slut from herself. He was just like "hey I want us to do this right so lets just wait for another date or two". This is the type of guy you want dating your daughter or your sister but this type of good guy gets punished in this dating climate.

I would have smashed her but I respect him for just taking it a little slow. In order to make it in this dating market I guess you have to be a little sociopathic. Forget trying to be a light in the darkness...when in Rome huh. I don't care what anyone says she is a broken girl. When dealing with monsters you become a monster. Any girl that punishes you for waiting an extra date is not a long term prospect.

My ex did that to a guy she was dating. He wanted to wait ( this was the 2nd week or so) and she said no lets do it now. He lost respect for her stupid azz after that and started treating her different. And I was loving seeing the relationship go down in flames. It was karma. Guys are repelled by easy women.
Again, I agree, however, this is not the reality we live in today. Ladies have the (perceived) sexual power, and men are only here to help assist them in their lives. You have to give them scraps and let them chase you. One of the ladies I am seeing was going to come over tonight and stay the weekend, but I have plans with others, so she'd only stay one night and then have to drive home in the morning because she has a family thing on Sunday. She decided it would be too much, and I just said okay. She then said, but I can swing by on Sunday and stay til Monday. I said sure, I'd love to see you. However, if I suggested something like that, it would be chasing her and looked down upon. She always contacts me, and not the reverse. She also told me today she was speaking to her friend about us, and says these crazy things about us and then the friend said to her, is he seeing anyone else, she said I do not think so. I said that's cute, and I do enjoy our company together. We'll see where it goes. I did correct her and said, I am entertaining other ladies, I am not currently having sex with any other lady. Notice how I worded that... I have a date with a younger blond tom.. Let's see what happens.

Again, it makes no sense, how the modern lady operates in terms of relationships, but a man has to adjust. I remember, when I was a teen, I would follow what the dudes in the movies were doing to land a lady. It never worked. Yet, let them chase you, do all the initiating, and pay them little attention get's their pvssys wet. Again, makes no sense.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sir Lancelot days are over. Lets enjoy the decline.
Yeah our ladies used to have a reference or deference to God or something other than themselves. Now, the cellphone and whatever they want is their "God." The 80s Sir Lancelot days are over! even if they "go to church" or are "Christian" etc etc. It truly is a wizardry world, they control it so the magicians have made them ALL wh0res through the entertainment that they provide.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The ladies should not set the tone for the culture. If they set the tone for the culture then they will end up destroying themselves and bring us along with them. They are short sighted and impulsive by nature. You are correct though. The sir Lancelot days are over. Lets enjoy the decline.
Again, agreed, but this is what social media and feminism has done. I will dare to say, the 19th amendment was a mistake. There should had been an aptitude and moral standards requirement added. This is what happens when ladies are left to their own devices. Yes, it's not all, but it's certainly the hurd mentality.

Also, they think they can control a dude once they give the sex.. Doesn't work on me. When you don't give a fvck, and treat them like nothing else, ladies are more attracted to you. Makes no sense.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it makes no sense, how the modern lady operates in terms of relationships, but a man has to adjust. I remember, when I was a teen, I would follow what the dudes in the movies were doing to land a lady. It never worked. Yet, let them chase you, do all the initiating, and pay them little attention get's their pvssys wet. Again, makes no sense.
It's true, especially when her attraction takes place over a Long time of knowing you and having seen you day in or day out week in or week out. I have this one Italian chick where I scold her or correct her and punish her and she's hated me, loved me, despised me, then loved me again, then hated me again, right now she flips her hair and does whatever pose she's studied will attract guys (she's attuned to the "mall" life, outdoor mall of course, what products to use/attract guys). I may see her tomorrow don't know, but I've already tried to push a buddy onto her as he is Italian too and I think they'd make a fine couple same darker skin, I don't want her and she knows it and it eats her up inside, AND she's running out of time late 20s and no kids and she's feeling the squeeze of life that a woman feels as she nears infertility while her younger sister is spitting them out. I don't want her though hah so that makes it worse and that's what you must convey to today's woman, uh, you're not interested even if you end up fvcking them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah our ladies used to have a reference or deference to God or something other than themselves. Now, the cellphone and whatever they want is their "God." The 80s Sir Lancelot days are over! even if they "go to church" or are "Christian" etc etc. It truly is a wizardry world, they control it so the magicians have made them ALL wh0res through the entertainment that they provide.
The religious ladies are sex maniacs. I was fvcking a Evangelical Christian for a few weeks and all we'd have is sex. She'd come over from an 1hr+ drive, and all we had was sex and some food. When she left, she's back in her clothed attire. I also have been fvcking some orthodox Jews.. Jesus fvckin Christ. They are more freaky than the non-religious ladies. It's surreal. The religious thing is BS. These ladies want to be fvcked plan and simple. Less = more. Bad = good. The last one sucked my d!ck like a hoover. The one prior was like a pro with the balls and shaft action. Both asked, in one way or another, am I the best you've ever had.. I just say, it's good, but needs practice. Certainly top 10. You have to see their faces... NO VALIDATION!!!!

This world is heading for the sh!tter. Ladies and gents. Get your guns, food and ammo ready for the end of days. They are a coming.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's true, especially when her attraction takes place over a Long time of knowing you and having seen you day in or day out week in or week out. I have this one Italian chick where I scold her or correct her and punish her and she's hated me, loved me, despised me, then loved me again, then hated me again, right now she flips her hair and does whatever pose she's studied will attract guys (she's attuned to the "mall" life, outdoor mall of course, what products to use/attract guys). I may see her tomorrow don't know, but I've already tried to push a buddy onto her as he is Italian too and I think they'd make a fine couple same darker skin, I don't want her and she knows it and it eats her up inside, AND she's running out of time late 20s and no kids and she's feeling the squeeze of life that a woman feels as she nears infertility while her younger sister is spitting them out. I don't want her though hah so that makes it worse and that's what you must convey to today's woman, uh, you're not interested even if you end up fvcking them.
I still feel it breaks the ability to form a relationship with them. Yes, it's good they know how to suck and fvck, but it makes me think, where did they learn this from. The one prior to this one, prob. the best BJ and BL I ever had. Her ass was amazing too. I really just see them as sex objects as they really cannot do anything else for me. It does make me feel back that I am using them for sex. But both are/were getting something out of it too.

It's a fvcked up world we now live in. I hope the feminists are happy with what they created.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ It's very strange, that the (not sure about "Orthodox") Jewish women have been the most covetous of me out of Any other type of woman. It may be because of their tie to entertainment TV and they see me and then see "unique" or movie actor or something, definitely something different, something spiritual AND unpredictable/mysterious blah blah. I just have control of myself is all and direct my every movement. If I'm wearing boots, I may be mistaken for a biker or rocker by one and it's an instantaneous attraction that's hard to shake. They'll ask me if I have a girlfriend, be bold and just dgaf come out with it. They're pretty confident in themselves and what they want, and if they fvck up by choosing me, oh well, no one will know - they tend to be less social protective of themselves, WAY less social-directed and just go for what they want friends or co-workers be damned. My race, the WHITE race, females are overly socially conformitive (not a word) or directed (very conscious) of peer disdain or approval so you are kinda forced to play the "popular" "What's in?" game which today is degenerative and not good, hasn't been healthy (what's popular) for a While, talkin decades now. To fit in is actually suicidal now, but that is what is pushed.

So Jewish women seem to be attracted to me the most, even or certainly moreso than my own RACE of women. Is this because I obviously like a sore thumb, am not like the others? My mother worked around Jews and my parents were certainly "Zionists" though they never talked about it, so in a sense (my brothers too), I was raised "Jewish," though American "Jewish," even though my DNA is 100% European as are my parents. I, all of my life, could never speak negatively of Jews in my family's household (including grandparents). It was only until my 30s or just a decade ago that I became more and more "woke" through the internet (which broke loose us all from the Walter Kroncite control grip that was on us all).

When a Jewish woman pursues me, I know "it will never work out," though it has "worked out" the most with that particular Race of woman, for me, in my history on this planet. Or it was worked out the Longest. My longest relationships with women have been Jewesses and I didn't pick up on them being Jewish till later. Today, I can tell almost immediately (internet expands awareness), even if she's Russian or Ukrainian. I would be more willing to "join the crowd" if the females within that crowd were all of my race, and that's just how everybody "acts," might as well join em kinda thing. But we are in a only-the-courts-can-decide-because-we-are-so-"Diverse" country or world so the Supreme Court is looked to for EVERYTHING, not Congress or the President so as not to Offend so many different RACES with their policy. The same applies to Social "balls" or "gaylas" or backyard cookout or the club or sporting event or ANY activity where Americans are gathered. We are all anonymous or you risk getting your head chopped off by Political Correctness in the social situations present everywhere at everytime. Some people can joke, usually blue collared can. Most can't be humorous at all without offending.

I'm only attracted to my own kind. I read sci-fi books where in them, humans, the main character, becomes attracted and even has sex with an alien (the alien uses a scent to attract him), but back in the real world, back on Earth, I'm attracted to my cousins I grew up with naturally. Foreign women are attracted to me the most though. This has been my experience. I am pushed by a bud (who's married a Thai woman) to visit other countries and be the stick out like a sore thumb attractive "monkey" over there and I'm like NO! but he insists, I'm No! It's not about sex but eternal connection. That can only happen within my own RACE. Anyone smart would SEE the same for themselves. It's an otherworldly Deep far-back roots you can't not recognize. Our females have been severely Warped though, and I'm not too optimistic for the whole lot of em. Men are easier to stay constant, to stay true to themselves. Women can be ruined forever by bad thoughts.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
When we say inexpensive dates, how is that going to achieve anything except make you look a bit cheap?

I had a date yesterday and met her for after work drinks, we were in expensive bars and then played crazy golf. She said she wants to do it again but when I text earlier to make the second date she never replied. Another date wasted probably.

So, for the next one. Meet at a coffee shop, 1-2 drinks, date 2: do an activity 3. Go for an alcoholic drink? 4. Go to a restaurant?

Its gonna turn out expensive, it always will. If I suggested we walked around a park she would laugh and never speak to me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When we say inexpensive dates, how is that going to achieve anything except make you look a bit cheap?

I had a date yesterday and met her for after work drinks, we were in expensive bars and then played crazy golf. She said she wants to do it again but when I text earlier to make the second date she never replied. Another date wasted probably.

So, for the next one. Meet at a coffee shop, 1-2 drinks, date 2: do an activity 3. Go for an alcoholic drink? 4. Go to a restaurant?

Its gonna turn out expensive, it always will. If I suggested we walked around a park she would laugh and never speak to me.

Coffee shop is too friendly. Adult drinks only. You can buy a one or two and something to share if the date is going well. Donovan Sharpe recommends you ask her what she wants, and when you order the drinks, you say she'll buy me a beer, and I'll buy her a sex on the beach (or whatever she's drinking). I do not think Donovan Sharpe's suggestion like this would work in the NYC area, but it may work in yours. I just order a drink or two and if it's going well, maybe something to share. All in all, shouldn't cost more than 40 or 50 bucks. Next date would be an activity and drinks after. Third date is at your place or hers. To keep activities cheap, use Living Social or Groupon.

One thing that I've been doing that the ladies happen to (surprisingly like) is just going to the park and feeding the ducks. The three I've asked thought it was a great idea and never thought of it before. Your cost, a couple bottles of water and wonder bread. Sex or drinks after. Preferably close to your place or hers. The point is to do an something together w/o a friendly vibe. When you are feeding the ducks, for example, you are kinoing her and talking about topics that are more risque than friendly.

It's not that hard. Stop thinking and just do it. A man's greatest obstacle is his mind and the dude in the mirror.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol, you're a cuckold dude. The big point of inexpensive dates and not paying for her is to weed out women who aren't really interested in you, with a bonus being that you don't have to spend a load of money, but here you are "afraid of looking cheap". Well I'm afraid you already look like a cuck. I bet you paid for her. She laughs at you for suggesting you walk around a park? Great, you got rid of a pompous b!tch faster than you would have shelling out money on her.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you're a cuckold dude. The big point of inexpensive dates and not paying for her is to weed out women who aren't really interested in you, with a bonus being that you don't have to spend a load of money, but here you are "afraid of looking cheap". Well I'm afraid you already look like a cuck. I bet you paid for her. She laughs at you for suggesting you walk around a park? Great, you got rid of a pompous b!tch faster than you would have shelling out money on her.
Ok so if I get the first drinks and she doesn't suggest to get the second, do I ask her or do I leave? I would always say "do you want another drink" anyway but I don't want to keep shelling out money like I have been.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so if I get the first drinks and she doesn't suggest to get the second, do I ask her or do I leave? I would always say "do you want another drink" anyway but I don't want to keep shelling out money like I have been.
There's no hard rule, you have to both feel her out and get enough experience so you can do so. I don't even go for drinks when I meet women nor do I drink at all.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I seem to be the king of the first and last dates Haha. I've met a lot of girls recently and don't really seem to be getting anywhere with them. The one from Friday hasn't been back in touch despite saying she was up for a second date. I have an afternoon date tomorrow with someone for the first time from Tinder and will be going for some food I presume. I like this girl and would like to date her but they're all just flakes. She'll only disappear and move onto the next one. How can I prevent this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok, I seem to be the king of the first and last dates Haha. I've met a lot of girls recently and don't really seem to be getting anywhere with them. The one from Friday hasn't been back in touch despite saying she was up for a second date. I have an afternoon date tomorrow with someone for the first time from Tinder and will be going for some food I presume. I like this girl and would like to date her but they're all just flakes. She'll only disappear and move onto the next one. How can I prevent this?

Your problem is that you do not listen. Re-read what you just posted and tell us what was wrong with what you posted.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: stop offering food to bytches on tinder

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is that the cultural meme of today's Western World of outwardly being a "nice guy" is now in the evolutionary ashbin. The way to get women is to not give a shiit - and then only barely tolerate them after marrying them.