Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dating epidemic

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys have it backwards. They think "Once the woman gets to know me, then she will really like me". It's the OTHER WAY around. You have to create a fun/sexual relationship before she even cares about who you are.

If you are not creating a fun/sexual relationship with women, you are worthless to them (Hence her telling you there is no chemistry and blocking you).

Basically you came across as a total square and her vagina probably dried up.

That "connection" has to happen over time over the course of mind blowing sex. It doesn't come before the sex. That's your social conditioning/neediness/feminine imperative.
The feminine imperative is also used to weed the weak out from the strong.

In this case a proper man would have taken her then and there despite all of the conditioning done by the imperative .

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that you do not listen. Re-read what you just posted and tell us what was wrong with what you posted.
Going out for food? Come on man, it's not going to be an expensive one, more casual and she will pay her way. I think I like this one and want it to develop further.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too needy and that's what scaring away all the females.
I don't act all needy around them, I just come across like a regular person. I don't mention relationships but after the date I'll text the next day and try and arrange another one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too needy and that's what scaring away all the females.
A lot of bitches confuse neediness with attentiveness. Not excusing away neediness because God knows a lot of guys are but women assume if you aren’t smacking them on the face or kicking them in the stomach then you’re being “needy”. They’d rather be abused and smacked around. They love abusive relationships, otherwise they’d never be in them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Even here amongst men you 2 sound needy as fvck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Going out for food? Come on man, it's not going to be an expensive one, more casual and she will pay her way. I think I like this one and want it to develop further.
Dude, you do not feed them until after you fvck them. Simple as that. No rewards until after sex.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date yesterday, went for food. Split it in half. Went well, made her laugh had a goodnl time and got on well. After the food we grabbed a drink in a bar across the road and got to know each other a bit more. As we both had work the next day we made plans to leave and she drove me to the train station. We had a passionate kiss in her car and we arranged to get together this coming Saturday.

Give her a text about 2 hours later to ask if she got home alright. She text back saying yes etc.

She text me today saying "Had a great time, you're a great guy, good laugh but I'm just not feeling it, you done nothing wrong."

My head has gone. I bring a whole new meaning to "50 first dates" call me Steve Carrell because I'm the 40 year old virgin reincarnated

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Had a date yesterday, went for food. Split it in half. Went well, made her laugh had a goodnl time and got on well. After the food we grabbed a drink in a bar across the road and got to know each other a bit more. As we both had work the next day we made plans to leave and she drove me to the train station. We had a passionate kiss in her car and we arranged to get together this coming Saturday.

Give her a text about 2 hours later to ask if she got home alright. She text back saying yes etc.

She text me today saying "Had a great time, you're a great guy, good laugh but I'm just not feeling it, you done nothing wrong."

My head has gone. I bring a whole new meaning to "50 first dates" call me Steve Carrell because I'm the 40 year old virgin reincarnated
Dude... If you listen to us, this may not had happened. DO NOT FEED THEM UNTIL YOU ARE INTIMATE. You are giving off the nice guy, seeking approval type of dude. You need to be mysterious, aloof, a bit distant and kinoing to build attraction.

Before your next "date" read the DJ bible and The Rational Male to start. Be different. NO FOOD. And for the love of God, do not text to see i she had a nice time. That is her job!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The problem is those type dates worked years ago but feminism has ruined the traditional way of dating. You can’t think in terms of how you used to do it or how it used to be. It’s nothing like that now.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy is a troll. Good thing there's an ignore list, mine just keeps growing...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies should not set the tone for the culture. If they set the tone for the culture then they will end up destroying themselves and bring us along with them. They are short sighted and impulsive by nature. You are correct though. The sir Lancelot days are over. Lets enjoy the decline.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you on this forum and not know sex is the first step in becoming serious with a woman

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
PROGRESS ABOUT A NEW DATE

Met somebody on Saturday evening from OLD. Started talking to her on Monday and had a good conversation going. Mostly me making fun of her and it propelled the situation into us arranging a date Saturday. One thing she mentioned to me was her big weight loss. Around ten years ago she went up to about 210lbs and she is 5'0 height. She lost the weight over a two year period and is around 140 now. It didn't put me off but I just didn't know what to expect.

So, I chose the destination, a nice bar in the countryside, one of those types where people take their dogs and there was a guy on a date with a woman and he took his dog. He was feeding his dog from his plate. She was absolutely stunning.

So my date meets me at the front entrance, I walk up and give her a kiss on the cheek before we go inside. She looked alright and had a slim physique with a big bum with wide hips. We get to the bar and she says "Where do you want to sit?" I said "I'm gonna sit at that table by the window, why dont you sit at that one over there" that's the kind of thing that makes her laugh. I've built up a good kind of level of banter with her.

We sat and chat, got on quite well. Had a good time and over the phone yesterday arranged to see each other next weekend, she asked me if I wanted to stay the night at hers. I said ok.

I dont want to come across in a bad way but one of my concerns is what she looks like after this weight loss. She doesn't go to the gym and I'm not sure what her figure will be like. I know its shallow of me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But to your point, when men get older, 30+, they don’t just want sex. The want companionship, feelings, connection. All the stuff women loathe when they are older. If the OP was 17 and in high school, I don’t think he would have told the girl “let’s wait to have sex.”
Oh no, us old farts still want sex. The thing is that we don't want to put up with bullshiit to get that sex, nor have that sex burden us with a 20-year involvement with a loon.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies should not set the tone for the culture. If they set the tone for the culture then they will end up destroying themselves and bring us along with them. They are short sighted and impulsive by nature. You are correct though. The sir Lancelot days are over. Lets enjoy the decline.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why it's going wrong all the time but might as well give a few stories on what's been happening. I've been single a few months and I've had quite a few dates. To describe myself, I'd say I was a good looking, in decent shape, energetic, outgoing social type who comes across confident and talkative but not too talkative. I've got a relaxed nature.

Met someone last week from OLD and we hit it off really well, she said she felt relaxed in my company and not felt like that on a first date. We both laughed all evening and you could see we were both really into each other. I dropped her off at home and we had a kiss in the car before she left. I invited her over to mine for the forthcoming weekend which she agreed.

So the night of the second date arrives and she gets to mine. We have a quick drink and head off to a nice steak restaurant about ten minutes drive away. In conversation she gave the impression she was a bit unsure of her own mind and said she can be weird over it but nonetheless she was really coming across with a decent level of interest. As it was only the second date I was quite reserved and didn't really give anything away. I just kept it light, made good conversation and made her laugh.

We got back home after the meal and had a few more drinks whilst watching things on Netflix, she was cuddling into my arm and resting her head on my shoulder whilst also putting her legs across me at various times. I threw the lips on her whilst sitting there and had a good kiss before getting back to what we were watching. About 2:30am we went up to bed and got on top of her kissing her before going down and giving her some good oral.

At this point I had developed feelings for the girl. I told her I liked her (bad move) she was in my bed half naked (had one of my t-shirts on) and I left her hanging. Because I liked her I didn't want to have sex straight away and I was 99% sure we would be seeing each other again. The evening could not have gone any better up until this point. I'm not sure how she felt when I suggested we go to sleep without having sex but that we did and when she woke up in the morning seemed completely off. She left about 20 minutes after waking even though we had a good kiss before she went. At this time I thought things had gone really well and it was like we had clicked extremely well.

I sent her a text a few hours later to ask if she got home alright and she said yes but I don't think there was enough chemistry. I was gobsmacked and explained it was only the second date and that she had huge expectations. She then blocked me.

Upon reflection, I assume she ghosted me because I didn't have sex with her. Due to liking the girl I didn't want to give it all out at once. I also got the impression was she only interested in sex and not taking it further.

First girl I've dated who I really liked and felt I had a connection with. Be a gentleman and it seems to get you nowhere.

I did say to her in bed "I'm dying to **** you but she was like "no". I think she has to say that so she doesn't look like a slt. Anyway, lesson learnt, try and **** asap as being a gentleman will get you nowhere these days.

Possible bullet dodged? She could be a bit of a free spirit if you know what I mean.

I'll update with another dating story in due course on the same thread after feedback on this one.
You should try picking women up at church or something. Conservative women like this type of shyt.