Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Date Was A Disaster..But I Enjoyed It.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Everytime I hear this kind of reference (@height, I'm bit above 5'8 as well) I know it's a sign of disrespect really. My experience shows its always like that/ a direct neg hit.

Btw. It was a sign I was losing frame in relationship - my ex GF/onetiss didn't start to pick on my height in jokes (in high heels she was my height) until she started to lose interest.

Iirc David DeAngelo in his books had some witty come backs to such comments but there's no point to deal with them unless in LTR (they are a sign of major issue) so tbh you did great.

I'd tell her off the same way you did, It's pure lack of manners - pretty stupid of her to call on your height considering her fat as.s lol.

Btw. I've dated 3 women taller than me that genuinely liked me (I ended all relationships first) - none of them made such remarks and in heels they were obviously much taller than I am. All smart, slim, fit 7's/10.

Besides slim&fit average height > fat as.s. & tall considering appearance.
if op was same height like she or tallen than her there should be no problem

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am slightly over 5'8 but not by much.

It has never been a big deal to me. Its not like a sh!tty personality or something that you can change for the better. You are born with your max height and that is it.

Since I have never made a big deal out of it, I really have never had a woman make a big deal of it either. It seems like height, age, etc is only a big deal with a woman if you make it a big deal. She will only shyte test you or neg you about it if you show her that you are insecure about it to begin with.

To have a woman say this to you on a first date, not knowing you at all really, says all you need to know about her. She knows that she is a fat @ss and that her pics online were not totally accurate.

To compensate for that, she made a disrespectful remark about your height in attempt to level the playing field. I can understand if something like this was said because you listed yourself as 6' tall or something in your profile. Other than that she is just a disrespectful pig and I would have done the exact same thing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, @soulforge.

I'm curious... what was the immediate aftermath after your comment? Did you both sit around for a while and try to make conversation, or did you just leave immediately?

I'm a fan of this approach. I don't believe in "passing" so-called "sh!t tests". That mindset perpetuates women's bratty, disrespectful behavior. Let's call it what it is. The term, "sh!t test" gives women too much credit and legitimatizes such behavior.

It's up to us enlightened men to call them out on their bratty behavior at every turn. Women need to learn through experience that there are serious consequences to disrespectful behavior. I hope we get to a point where it becomes a given that if a women speaks disrespectfully, she will face immediate rejection.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, @soulforge.

I'm curious... what was the immediate aftermath after your comment? Did you both sit around for a while and try to make conversation, or did you just leave immediately?

I'm a fan of this approach. I don't believe in "passing" so-called "sh!t tests". That mindset perpetuates women's bratty, disrespectful behavior. Let's call it what it is. The term, "sh!t test" gives women too much credit and legitimatizes such behavior.

It's up to us enlightened men to call them out on their bratty behavior at every turn. Women need to learn through experience that there are serious consequences to disrespectful behavior. I hope we get to a point where it becomes a given that if a women speaks disrespectfully, she will face immediate rejection.
Test her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked for it imo
Funny how some women are so full.of themself.

Dont judged less you be judged.
x infinite lulz

Lulz @ bigger in person. I don't comprehend the retardation of western women and their affinity in bulking season.

Prerequisite to be a top shelf man is absurd.

For women, its so low like not be fat or a **** and just about all fail miserably.

@op, similar to you, i slways rather go, experience but, i am on a heater atm. Screening hard. No thick or fatties.

Come out and ask if she's fat. If she's offended, you saved yourself time. Also, given my demeanor, quick to offend won't work nor will combative.

Just that willingness to walk is Goat status.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It has never been a big deal to me. Its not like a sh!tty personality or something that you can change for the better. You are born with your max height and that is it.

Since I have never made a big deal out of it, I really have never had a woman make a big deal of it either. It seems like height, age, etc is only a big deal with a woman if you make it a big deal. She will only shyte test you or neg you about it if you show her that you are insecure about it to begin with.

To have a woman say this to you on a first date, not knowing you at all really, says all you need to know about her. She knows that she is a fat @ss and that her pics online were not totally accurate.

To compensate for that, she made a disrespectful remark about your height in attempt to level the playing field. I can understand if something like this was said because you listed yourself as 6' tall or something in your profile. Other than that she is just a disrespectful pig and I would have done the exact same thing.
I find this hard to believe. At 6ft, i am by no means tall but women even midget status bitches expect taller yet most western women are fat.

Good stuff mate. The best natty playboy i ever met was a short brown dude. Accent and his game was epic. Like, put 100% of puas, djs, Dating coaches to shame.

Below 5'8, pulls hottest girls in venue always. I have never seen him not pull. Game so good, women fly across the globe to get at him. Unreal.

Big ups.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if op was same height like she or tallen than her there should be no problem

Exactly man.. This is a real example of the unrealistic expectations online chicks have.

Nothing short of a 6ft man, with tattoos and a ripped muscular body is enough for them..

And what are they bringing to the table?

A crappy attitude, and body that looks like a sack of fukin potatoes!

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, @soulforge.

Well immediately after I neged her back, she had a look of shock in her face.

Her response was..

Her - Really?

Me - Yes really.. I knocked back my vodka with a grin on my face.. Enjoy your drink.. And simply walked out.

She looked lost for words.

This is exactly why I never make an effort to meet online chicks..

I expect them to come to my turf, to a bar near my house.. I rarely travel for an online chick. I never meet anywhere expensive.. Or take them for a meal.

This one drove an hour to meet me.. I swear these online girls are there own worst enemy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this fat pig let it get to her head all the compliments she was getting online and social media, that’s why she thought she could get away with it. She probably went home and got tons of compliments from thirsty guys about how wonderful she is. When fat women have an attitude like this you know the dating world is fvcked.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like this fat pig let it get to her head all the compliments she was getting online and social media, that’s why she thought she could get away with it. She probably went home and got tons of compliments from thirsty guys about how wonderful she is. When fat women have an attitude like this you know the dating world is fvcked.
haha yep from male perspective, fat women are joke, especially those spoiled by OLD and social media

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yep from male perspective, fat women are joke, especially those spoiled by OLD and social media

Some of these online woman are so far up their own asses its ridiculous.

I had one the other day, claim that I was not a REAL MAN.

Why? Because I rejected her when she told me she had 3 kids. I bailed out of the date.

I told her I aint about raising another mans DNA.

Her - Only A real man would raise another mans kids, because of the love he has for his woman... Looool

They think life is a fukin Disney Movie..

I'm sure she will find some beta bucks outhere, who will sacrifice his life for another mans DNA. Till she breaks up with him, and he never sees those kids again

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x infinite lulz

Lulz @ bigger in person. I don't comprehend the retardation of western women and their affinity in bulking season.

Prerequisite to be a top shelf man is absurd.

For women, its so low like not be fat or a **** and just about all fail miserably.

@op, similar to you, i slways rather go, experience but, i am on a heater atm. Screening hard. No thick or fatties.

Come out and ask if she's fat. If she's offended, you saved yourself time. Also, given my demeanor, quick to offend won't work nor will combative.

Just that willingness to walk is Goat status.
Lmao they completely forgot to add a cutting season.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm also 5'8 and it's NEVER been an issue. I list myself as 5'9 on OLD sites and usually wear boots or chukkas which do give me an extra 2-3" but I wear them for fashion more than height. I've dated women taller than me too. One was 6'0 and loved to wear heels. It was never a big deal. Most women are in the 5'4-5'6 range. It takes a very confident man to date women significantly taller than them, and women (and men) know it.

I agree that a woman blatantly calling you "short" on a first date is very disrespectful. You handled it perfectly with the comeback and then just leaving. Good man. I may have even been more IDGAF and said something like:
HER: Wow, you're really short.
ME: Did they find the guy?
HER: What guy?
ME: The one that beat you so bad with the ugly stick.
(I pound my beer and leave).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also 5'8 and it's NEVER been an issue. I list myself as 5'9 on OLD sites and usually wear boots or chukkas which do give me an extra 2-3" but I wear them for fashion more than height. I've dated women taller than me too. One was 6'0 and loved to wear heels. It was never a big deal. Most women are in the 5'4-5'6 range. It takes a very confident man to date women significantly taller than them, and women (and men) know it.

I agree that a woman blatantly calling you "short" on a first date is very disrespectful. You handled it perfectly with the comeback and then just leaving. Good man. I may have even been more IDGAF and said something like:
HER: Wow, you're really short.
ME: Did they find the guy?
HER: What guy?
ME: The one that beat you so bad with the ugly stick.
(I pound my beer and leave).
No

I like it man.. Might use that if I come across this situation ever again.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So I had a date with this online chick.

Her - Your quite short arn't you (I am 5ft8)

Me - Yes I am.. Your quite over weight arn't you, guess we have to make the best of we have been given.

She didn't like my response one bit, her fukin jaw dropped... Anyway I didn't give a fuk.. I don't bang fatties
I understand the comeback. If she dishes it out, she has to take it. My question is: what was your goal with this chick? Did you want to sleep with her? Make out? Make friends?

When a girl puts you down like that, it’s usually her insecurities, nothing to do with you. And when you respond like the way you did, it shows you are insecure about your height. I would have just warned her, “hey when you are with me you treat me respect.”

Point is you could have just warned her and banged her. Now you got a zinger in, you are alone, she is alone, and a bunch of anonymous guys on sosuave are giving you props. It’s feels good, but no result.

Now if you don’t bang fat girls, that’s another story. But if you didn’t like her shape, why did you go out with her?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge, the only way I can see any sort of justification in her behavior at all is if you had your height listed at 6' or something on your online profile. I know a lot of guys here advocate lying about your height online. I'm not a fan of deception, I figure people who practice that deserve what they get.

I'm a fan of this approach. I don't believe in "passing" so-called "sh!t tests". That mindset perpetuates women's bratty, disrespectful behavior. Let's call it what it is. The term, "sh!t test" gives women too much credit and legitimatizes such behavior..
Yeah, if that was a sh!t test or a neg, it was a very clumsily crafted one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the comeback. If she dishes it out, she has to take it. My question is: what was your goal with this chick? Did you want to sleep with her? Make out? Make friends?

When a girl puts you down like that, it’s usually her insecurities, nothing to do with you. And when you respond like the way you did, it shows you are insecure about your height. I would have just warned her, “hey when you are with me you treat me respect.”

Point is you could have just warned her and banged her. Now you got a zinger in, you are alone, she is alone, and a bunch of anonymous guys on sosuave are giving you props. It’s feels good, but no result.

Now if you don’t bang fat girls, that’s another story. But if you didn’t like her shape, why did you go out with her?
Just to clarify.. She looked much better on her pics online. She looked slim.. What I met was a much larger chick. Those pics on her profile without doubt where older pics.

As for why did I respond to her in that way?

Well I obviously didn't fancy her, and had NO
Intention of banging her.

Even if I had fancied her, I would have still responded in the same way.

I'm sure she will learn from this experience, and hopefully show a little more respect to the next dude she meets.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure she will learn from this experience, and hopefully show a little more respect to the next dude she meets.
No. The only things she will learn is not to drive far for a date, and to screen guys more. Pretty much same things we learn when girls are constantly late for a date, just be late yourself, lul.

I had this happen to me, date was shtty with one chick, I message another chick and she turns out to be her friend, no date with that chick. By throwing these chicks out, field gets limited by more than one, because they talk to each other.

I'd friend zone was I on your place, and since you did say that you had good connection, why not. I mean, there were plenty of options to turn it around, 'I'm not short in my pants, here feel it'