Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Dana White Incident

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dana White and Wife, Anne, in Drunken Nightclub Fight on New Year's Eve (tmz.com)

I by no means condone domestic abuse. But news stations all over are saying Dana White needs to be punished for this. IMO, this is a private matter, ESPECIALLY since she hit him first. Not saying he should've hit her back but to make it seem like he's the only one at fault is BS. If he was the only one to get physical then I can understand, even though it's still a private matter, a punishment is warranted.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever strike first automatically accept to be struck back, no exception.

He doesnt need to apologize to anyone, let alone people not even involved in that.

Also when a woman strikes you is not about aggression or damage but about dominance and humiliation, I see it much worse than someone that punches you out of anger at the parking lot.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly its so personal and insignificant for a drunk married couple who's been together for years and has no real history of domestic violence. The unfortunate part is that someone recorded it and that he happens to be a president of a major company that grosses over $1 billion dollars a year.

My personal favorite part about this is.. Ariel Helwani getting to talk his sht to Dana after years of being insulted and bullied.. that was a riot haha. Dana White def needs a bit more humbling in all honesty.. The guy acts like he cares about fighters and fighter pay, but so many of his fighters complain, and yet he does stuff like give $100,000 cash gifts to youtubers and spend alot of money on bull.sht.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit first, he hit back, but then he went after her as she tried to retreat and hit her a second time. Man or woman, you don't get to chase someone in self defense.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is starting to be honest about domestic violence, in that it goes both ways. I’m seeing more and more women saying a woman shouldn’t ever hit a guy unless she’s prepared to get hit back.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever strike first automatically accept to be struck back, no exception.

He doesnt need to apologize to anyone, let alone people not even involved in that.

Also when a woman strikes you is not about aggression or damage but about dominance and humiliation, I see it much worse than someone that punches you out of anger at the parking lot.
Agreed that it's about dominance and humiliation. The suggestion there is never an excuse for striking a woman is complete nonsense (and the reason why some women think they can act with impunity). If you hit someone, you deserve to be hit back. More than once. And if the person hitting you back is bigger and stronger, that's your problem.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon now gentlemen. Hitting a woman can NEVER be justified. Society will never justify it.

Mind you, I lived together with a BPD women, a real nut case. So I learned that every form of violence will be used against you. Even being intimidating. Or screaming. A "simple" push will be reported as the beat down of the century.

Yes, it's unfair. Yet another thing that's unfair when it comes to male- female interactions. But also yet another burden for us as men.

If a woman acts up in public, your best bet is to walk away. It's instinctively ingrained within especially men to help a " helpless " woman. Fight your woman in public and some superheroes will appear out of nowhere and start unloading on you.

Its also bs to say " this never happened before". If any member would post this happening to him we would say LEAVE. Dude knows he has all eyes on him all the time. He has 80 lbs on that woman.

When dealing with women I have a zero violence policy. If I only feel like she is a violent person I am out. And yes, there are WAY more women than you think who are like this. Why do you think women nowedays love to scream" suck my imaginary D!". If they had the physique of a man they would be HUGE bullies. I've also seen COUNTLESS 5" 130 lbs women wanting to fight 6,2" + 200lbs men. Another reason for the disparity between men and women ; women are more " gangster" than men these days.