the cute things that girls do.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in a club last night. this hot Indian girl (hb8.5) was checking me out non stop. i'm not Indian or anything but she was pretty cute. i finally decided to say something to her since the starring was getting a little out of hand, so i walk up to her and say:

"are you going to keep starring at me or are you going to say something?" in a fun kind of way

she replies with

"i wasn’t starring at you" (when she so obviously was)

i look at her, smile, roll my eyes, and walk away. amazing how girls can come off as so obvious.

Then there was another girls last night, different club.

I sit next to her and say a few nice words. I’m a nice guy at this point. She quickly snuffs me with some *****y remarks. I don’t care. I play it cool and completely ignore her. I prop my feet up and just look really relaxed. Almost too relaxed. After about 5 min she’s all over me. She putting her legs over mine, putting her hands on my shoulders and asking question. And I continue to play it cool (she’s a 7) I say some necessary things to answer her questions and that’s it, I’m totally not interested in her. Then, in the middle of a her sentence I just say, "I have to go for a min" I go to the bar and start talking to the bar guy and to this blond next to him. She snuffs me off easy too, I purposely acted like a nice guy to open her up. opening as a ****y badboy does not really work for me, or rather I cant make it work.

5 min later the other chick approaches me and starts talking again. I’m annoyed and move on. Then 5 min later that blond chick from the bar walks up and starts talking (she was an 8.5) we fluff talked. I got her to the clubs top floor, I isolated, made out, and got an e-mail. Booya!

Moral is. come off too needy and they snuff you. Come off as typical jock guy in a club, they snuff you. Come off as a relaxed cool guy who’s not impressed by female attempts at attention and you’re golden.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you learn, the more you realize what it's all about. The key to success with women is self confidence.

To steal a line from Kanye "I can be with myself and enjoy the company".

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eccentric
The more you learn, the more you realize what it's all about. The key to success with women is self confidence.

To steal a line from Kanye "I can be with myself and enjoy the company".
borrow...not steal.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Sorry buddy. It was planned to write up that tip. Just that posts like this..help create support for it.

Don't over-analzye my posts that much.
They should read your ONE topic, and realize they posted something that was useless...

true, but thats not what we are looking for on this site.