Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cultural implications of O.L.D. Versus Real Life Approach

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD puts women in the driving seat. They are the consumer, and men are an endless line of products for eye-shopping and consumption.

Real Life Approach [re] flips the script. Now, real masculine/ feminine polarity comes into play. Women may find themselves naturally submissive as the male and females energies of eros do their thing.

Feminism/ contemporary consumer culture will increasingly promote OLD, and look to turn Real Life Approach into an increasingly immoral if not illegal activity [already in France a man can be fined for uncouthly approaching a women.. cat-call etc]. The reason being is that they are ideologically opposed to the dominance of the male, which is to be found in RLA. You are already seeing this process as the more socialized man [read feminized] are going on-line [or on-line has monopolized their activity]. The remnant of men continuing with Real Life Approach are, and will be, either the more sociopathic type, or the more self-determined type [both rejecting societal norms].

Even if the social environment becomes increasingly hostile to Real Life Approach, masculine men should always be able to short-circuit this system due to the nature of reality... or, in so far as they still believe in reality.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree.

OLD is for fat chlcks, dellusional princesses and men who dont have the balls to approach women in person

its all a meta shlt test.

a capable man will continue to reap rewards no matter how bad things get and betas everywhere will advance rising sea levels with their tears
:D

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating in the form of Tinder and other dating websites, I don't do that, never will for the simple reason that any woman who is putting herself out there so obviously is desperate and we all know good women or beautiful women don't put themselves out there so openly.

On the other hand, Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat are a different beast. Almost everyone has a profile there, even the most beautiful women. Thing is, to be able to attract women on these two social networks, you actually gotta have good things going in your life, things you can share with the world. I am an artist and I have a good following on Instagram, have gotten lays out of it without even much trouble and lays I have enjoyed quite a lot.

These two social media are a problem for guys who don';t have much going on their lives, or at least not many cool things that the ladies can say "wow, look at what he does". There are real people online, you know? They use their profile, they arrange it, it is THEM, it's not like you're talking to a robot. And on top of that, it has helped me save a bunch of time. I almost never approach women on the street cause I don't know what her deal is. Most women might look beautiful or nice, but most of them (like most of people LOL) are just useless, no passions, no talents, no nothing. I go shoot 2 or 3 hours a day with my camera, street photography, I work with my clients and amidst all that, ladies are everywhere so I get to talk to women on my niche, not to just some woman who I probably have nothing in common with. Never had a problem with it, always had several women in my life and plan to keep it that way.

Key is, in my opinion, to be consistent when you chat and when you meet AND not to be afraid to ask her out on a date if the situation gets warm enough.

You mentioned up there that feminism supports online approach, but they don't. They have complained about so called "sexual harrasment" even in virtual reality games or environments LOL so they will take this one to the extremes either way. However, women approaching succesful, hard working, passionate men will never change. They will keep following you and liking your stuff on social media and you are in a position where you can practically pick the women. That is, if you are in the 10-15% of the men who actually get to pick. If not, of course you will find social media and all that frustrating LOL

And for some reason, there are people here who think that guys who approach women are alfa. I don't buy that. I don't know of any real alpha who approaches women asking them to **** him. Women approach the guy they want covertly, cause that's their way, they're not direct, most of them. And from there on, you take it and pick the ones you wanna approach overtly, cause you're the active one, the male. Yes, there are people who are good approachers on the street, kudos to them. However, there are alternative ways. Personally, I have my social profiles built in a way that it will automatically reject the apples I don't want and attract certain, specific women I like. From there, I pick it up and initiate. It is time saving, effective and lets you concentrate in other things you're working with in life.

Last edited: