"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Crazy Wall Of Text Fun Thread

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
In another thread we brought "crazy walls of text" briefly into the conversation. A crazy wall of text is a rant of text you have got from a woman when she is pizzed at you. Thought it would be fun to dedicate a thread to some of your craziest ones. Example:

First, post the wall of text exactly as she sent it to you. Copy/paste EXACT. Edit out only personal info like names and numbers, etc. of course.
"All u did was put me down every chance u got to make yourself feel better i started to get skinnier down to from size 8 to 6 eat your heart out lol that pizzed u off and u know it because of your jealousy with Scott close to 9 years u have no idea u just assume because i am a woman why dont u have your mans group comfort u that's all u care about i was on FB a lot cuz i was bored no attention from u".

Then explain the context of the text:
The one above was from my most recent ex who I really think was a narcissist or borderline or something Cluster-B. She was ripping me for several things in this text above right after we broke up. One was the concerns I had brought up over her many hundreds of FB orbiters where I had said "If you are gonna talk with single men I'm gonna talk to single women". She was telling me I was jealous.. She also talks about Scott her ex. I had told her months ago "If you think you are such good wife material then why did you divorce Scott and not apply 'till death do us part' in your marriage to him? And how do I know you won't divorce me if I marry you?" The other thing was the "man's group", SoSuave! She was jealous of SoSuave. She knew i was in a mans group but didn't know the site name. Finally, she said she sat on FB for 5-6 hours a day because I didn't pay attention to her and she was bored, so it was my fault..

Isn't it funny how they pull all this stuff from the past at different times and then just blast it at once!!!

Post some of your best ones and explain it to us!! Some of your craziest rants from women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top