Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Crazy Wall Of Text Fun Thread

logicallefty

Reaction score
In another thread we brought "crazy walls of text" briefly into the conversation. A crazy wall of text is a rant of text you have got from a woman when she is pizzed at you. Thought it would be fun to dedicate a thread to some of your craziest ones. Example:

First, post the wall of text exactly as she sent it to you. Copy/paste EXACT. Edit out only personal info like names and numbers, etc. of course.
"All u did was put me down every chance u got to make yourself feel better i started to get skinnier down to from size 8 to 6 eat your heart out lol that pizzed u off and u know it because of your jealousy with Scott close to 9 years u have no idea u just assume because i am a woman why dont u have your mans group comfort u that's all u care about i was on FB a lot cuz i was bored no attention from u".

Then explain the context of the text:
The one above was from my most recent ex who I really think was a narcissist or borderline or something Cluster-B. She was ripping me for several things in this text above right after we broke up. One was the concerns I had brought up over her many hundreds of FB orbiters where I had said "If you are gonna talk with single men I'm gonna talk to single women". She was telling me I was jealous.. She also talks about Scott her ex. I had told her months ago "If you think you are such good wife material then why did you divorce Scott and not apply 'till death do us part' in your marriage to him? And how do I know you won't divorce me if I marry you?" The other thing was the "man's group", SoSuave! She was jealous of SoSuave. She knew i was in a mans group but didn't know the site name. Finally, she said she sat on FB for 5-6 hours a day because I didn't pay attention to her and she was bored, so it was my fault..

Isn't it funny how they pull all this stuff from the past at different times and then just blast it at once!!!

Post some of your best ones and explain it to us!! Some of your craziest rants from women.