Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The crackdown on teen posters in here has begun!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen guys who are 16 posting on this forum. Although 16 year olds aren't banned from this forum you should probably refrain from posting here.

This is the Mature Man forum. The minimum age for this forum is 25. That's twenty-five. I know that you may feel like you are a Mature Man but let's face reality. Most of us here are at least 10 years older than any 16 year old here.

We appreciate your advice on the board but this board is for older men to get advice from experienced older men (their peers).

The crackdown on teen posters in here has begun!

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can i post here since i am not a man?
hehehe had to ask

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Womens opinions on everything posted on the boards always matter.

Women have been posting on the Sosuave boards since they opened. Some prefer not to reveal their gender though. It's good to see the other side of things. Thanks for posting.

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious, I wrote a post a few minutes ago that is missing now. Is this b/c you think my question makes me a teen?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox,

Technically, in the Mature Man forum, if you don't allow men under 25 to post because they are not "mature", then you also should not allow women to post since they are not "men".

Cheers,

Cesare Cardinali

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
They do!?!?

Sh1t, thats news to me, brotha.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali

Technically, in the Mature Man forum, if you don't allow men under 25 to post because they are not "mature", then you also should not allow women to post since they are not "men".

And? so whats your point?

Obviously women should'nt be allowed to give advice to men on how to score women, deal with relationships and how to be a man for obvious reasons. But of course this cannot be said or even enforced for that matter in our PC western society so why the need to even say what you did? But advising younger guys not to post is relatively tolerable compared, so why the hell not say it?

This isnt rocket science what Paradox suggested. Guys of a young age shouldnt be giving advice to older men on how to deal with situations simply because the chances of them talking out of there a$$es is increased.

This is a pretty basic theory to grasp surely?.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Well I know funny and I didnt really pick the "humour" up, but I could be losing it though.

hmmm

Nope still nothin. :confused:

Oh well.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Well I know funny and I didnt really pick the "humour" up, but I could be losing it though.

hmmm

Nope still nothin. :confused:

Oh well.
Hey Tittis. I think Paradox is right on this one bro, let the chicks speak.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Hey Tittis. I think Paradox is right on this one bro, let the chicks speak.
:confused: You mean Cesare? But I thought he was only joking? And wasnt Paradox only talking about the kiddies posting here?

Fvck this is too confusing , whatever I'm out.:crazy: :confused: :crazy: :confused: :crazy:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing chicks contribute to any post is the stupid, silly "Not All Women, " line of ill-logic. I say get rid of the chicks too.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

I was only kidding and using Paradox's logic against him. He was saying this is the "Mature Man" forum and as such he doesn't tolerate any non mature men on the forum. And then later he said women are valued. And I simply remarked that if non mature men are not allowed given that this forum is called "Mature MAN" then also women should not be allowed for the same reason.

My main opinion on it is that we should never even have had a forum for Mature posters and if we did, 25 would certainly not be the age I would have selected to base it on. I would have gone 35 plus for sure.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

I was only kidding and using Paradox's logic against him. He was saying this is the "Mature Man" forum and as such he doesn't tolerate any non mature men on the forum. And then later he said women are valued. And I simply remarked that if non mature men are not allowed given that this forum is called "Mature MAN" then also women should not be allowed for the same reason.

How old are you again?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
The only thing chicks contribute to any post is the stupid, silly "Not All Women, " line of ill-logic. I say get rid of the chicks too.
:down:

:down: boo :down:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox

Women have been posting on the Sosuave boards since they opened. Some prefer not to reveal their gender though. It's good to see the other side of things. Thanks for posting.
i'd disagree. you see more than enough angles from guys' responses. plus, how much experience do chicks have in dating chicks? zero, unless they're lezbos, in which case could you please forward me their emails :) , mucho appreciado.

but then again, the women who post do re-affirm all that we already know about women--they are illogical and you cannot believe anything that they say. do the opposite of what they post and everyone will be fine.

seriously, do they really contribute anything positive or worthwhile? i'm not hating, but yeah, go ahead and BAN 'EM.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if a woman has proven herself to be "mature" in giving feedback in other posts, there should not be a problem in her posting here . "Penkitten" can stay. She has knowledge of the DJ Bible.

However someone like "Oblivious" who wrote this in response to Diesel thread :

Originally posted by Oblivious
Sounds like someone is too amped on steroids with this type of mindset about women. Someone definitely didn't get enough hugs.

Was your mother around. Cause you think that of her or any other female, then you will definitely end up a lonely man. And maybe thats what you want.

All that you wrote sounds like a headcase to me. And you want to rib on the women who may post on that forum. Dang, look at you! Seems like you spent a good afternoon/evening compiling that piece of garbage. You could have done something more productive with your time if you are such the Alpha Man you think you are. Puhleeze. Lay off the steroids and get a hug!
Clearly it is an immature response giving by a woman who states her opinion to someone's great thread and bashes the poster with "womenese" and her opinion has no value. It is one thing for a man to criticize a post but a when a woman does it we know most likely it won't hold water in this forum. In order for a deer hunter to be successful in hunting deer, he does not ask for an advice from a deer!! but asks an advice from another successful hunter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

My main opinion on it is that we should never even have had a forum for Mature posters and if we did, 25 would certainly not be the age I would have selected to base it on. I would have gone 35 plus for sure.
I will admit the whole '25 and older' thing still makes me chuckle. It's not that 20-somethings aren't necessarily mature, but they typically have different objectives and perceptions of the world than 30-somethings.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox wrote:
How old are you again?
hmmm...never got asked my age before on a forum!, but I guess that's what he means by "crackdown".

If you want to know any personal details send me a PM. I'm old enough to post on this forum though.

Cesare Cardinali