"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Crack of the Wit

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I have decent wit and intellegence for my age, but i was wondering if anyone had any tricks up their sleeves for improving wit. I always have problems with ****blockers or *****es... when they pull a diss on me i'm always off guard. Any ideas for that or how to improve wit would be appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Pap's tips on the "Alpha on Alpha combat" thread are pretty good. I really like the one suggesting pointing out the other guy's motives. Like say to the girl or her friends, "Damn, this guy is practically humping your (her) leg! Don't you hate how grabby guys troll this club looking for one night stands?"
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are a DJ at 13?? Sorry kid, wit comes with age and experience and it is spontaneous and not planned. It comes from within!
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
as my pyschology teacher always used to say:

words mean nothing, they cannot harm you. it is not an action.
(hey it's pyschology course, what'd you expect?)

if i were you, i'd just go "oh really?" then go back to what i were doing.

the intention of the ****blockers are to just piss you off. if u get pissed off they'll be happy, if u dont they'll be pissed. LoL
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top