Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Crab Mentality

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s some food for thought, and it’s something you might be familiar with:

The crabs in a bucket. Crabs in a bucket will pull each other down into it. There’s videos about it you can look up. When a crab gets brave and tries to get out of the bucket, the other crabs will pull him back into it. When that crab can taste his freedom, he gets pulled back in.

I’ve noticed this in my interactions with other people, too. Higher thought, clarity, logic are not necessarily a given in people in our modern society. People are not necessarily a known quantity in terms of their intelligence or IQ.

When a man presents a revolutionary idea, method, solution, etc., something that could potentially free those around him from some hardship or dilemma, I notice it is immediately attacked. I’ve noticed this out in the world.

The only thing that matters is your observations, how you see the world. What matters is your view on the world. What’s true for you is true for you. But, there’s another angle on this. It is possible that the idea you have of the world isn’t your own. You could’ve gotten it from someone else, and adopted it as your own. And other people who are in a similar position will continue this cycle of spreading the false beliefs, like a plague growing across the countryside. When you reach for freedom, for the truth, the individuals around you who know their beliefs are not their own, who didn’t have the courage to decide for themselves, will try to drag you back into the matrix. Just like crabs in a bucket.

-Mufasa

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The crabs in a bucket. Crabs in a bucket will pull each other down into it. There’s videos about it you can look up. When a crab gets brave and tries to get out of the bucket, the other crabs will pull him back into it. When that crab can taste his freedom, he gets pulled back in.

I’ve noticed this in my interactions with other people, too. Higher thought, clarity, logic are not necessarily a given in people in our modern society. People are not necessarily a known quantity in terms of their intelligence or IQ.

When a man presents a revolutionary idea, method, solution, etc., something that could potentially free those around him from some hardship or dilemma, I notice it is immediately attacked. I’ve noticed this out in the world.

The only thing that matters is your observations, how you see the world. What matters is your view on the world. What’s true for you is true for you. But, there’s another angle on this. It is possible that the idea you have of the world isn’t your own. You could’ve gotten it from someone else, and adopted it as your own. And other people who are in a similar position will continue this cycle of spreading the false beliefs, like a plague growing across the countryside. When you reach for freedom, for the truth, the individuals around you who know their beliefs are not their own, who didn’t have the courage to decide for themselves, will try to drag you back into the matrix. Just like crabs in a bucket.

-Mufasa
Thats why you dont explain or try to help. Do it for yourself. Some will follow later on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

-Mufasa
You're only 28 and yet able to think in abstracts and put it to paper, very commendable.

That's a good post Jager.

You'll go far in life if ur mindset is always questioning everything and anything.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is actually a pretty good post. Making us proud.