Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The covid pandemic is one big sh*t test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our society revolves around one thing: the feminine. In the feminine, there is emotions, fear, and defensiveness. There is little to no risk, irrational feelings, and a sense of not wanting to be harmed or hurt. Covid has shown the true colors of a lot of people. Their willingness to obey, their willingness to submit, and their willingness to fear. All traits of the feminine. The spartans would not have cared about covid. The Rome military would not have cared for covid. Despite the many plagues and illnesses that existed in our history, it never stopped people from sailing the seas to explore new land or continuing to live life despite the danger of death. Whenever a storm hit out on the open waters, did you not think the men thought they were about to live their last hour before they hit land on the other side of the Atlantic? Is fearing covid really equivalent to actually being in danger?

To put it in blunt terms, there's a lot of b*tch made men right now. And no, not taking covid seriously is not equivalent to drunk driving or any of the other actual suicidal actions. That is just a tactic to attack people who choose to live without fear. It's an obvious strategy that should not work, but apparently I am seeing folks fall for it anyway with using that as an actual argument. I blame the ease of submission on also our society's current disposition to avoid conflict. Even before 2020, people would avert their eyes or do all they can to avoid offending someone no matter what it was. In fact, last year has made me relate more to people who don't give a **** than ever before since now I've been forced into the group of social outcasts. People like me are being treated damn near like criminals simply for not wearing some cloth on our faces. I have not interacted with the police in the last five years until 2020 simply cause I was walking through stores with no masks. And now I see two threads in this subforum about people who truly are fearful of covid, and it made me have to make this thread to try to pin down wtf is going on.

I reckon if most people turned off their smartphones and tv for an entire year, their lives would not have been any different if they were never informed of covid. Why? Cause as far as we see, no one around us is dropping like flies. All of this covid business is exaggerated sensational news for people that watch stuff like The View. And as men, the masculine, we should easily be able to see the observations and the clues of how feminine and scared society is right now. We're men. And again, not taking covid seriously is not suicidal. This is no conspiracy. It's just pure facts. Illness will always come and go. And people always have and will continue to die, as they have before 2020. And even after it is concluded that covid is irradicated [just like the flu has been last year], all of you will just return to your lives, and ignore that people continue to die around you everyday simply because it is no longer the fad to fear covid.

Covid has been one big sh*ttest, and most men failed it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Covid shot" and the "Status on Covid, but doctors only".

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all they've got left to cling to. LoL. Couldn't strip us of what is most important by now. Pathetic. Enjoy your inaccurate at best 'vaccine' agenda and Tyler Perry worship. Underserved communities my ass. Just fkn dumb and growing stupider by the night thanks to the state run broadcasts going out over the waves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a vaccine advocate, just so you know where I'm coming from.
Now, having said that: A friend of mine who is double vaccinated (Pfizer, I believe) has been sick all this last week with Covid. Classic symptoms, fever, can't taste, etc. Hasn't required hospitalization, seems to be coming out of it now. Don't know the variant. But you're hearing a lot lately about vaccinated people getting Covid lately. They seem to be blaming this mainly on the Delta variant, but we'll see. Maybe the vaccines are only effective for six months? That would suck.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always nice to see who has an IQ low enough on this board to not bother having conversations with since they will never be intelligent in nature. Ignore x 1000.
To have a conversation, you first have to initiate it instead of making strawman like women tend to do. I'll await an actual discussion from you. Otherwise, I don't know why you replied to a thread you had no interest in talking in.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am a vaccine advocate, just so you know where I'm coming from.
Now, having said that: A friend of mine who is double vaccinated (Pfizer, I believe) has been sick all this last week with Covid. Classic symptoms, fever, can't taste, etc. Hasn't required hospitalization, seems to be coming out of it now. Don't know the variant. But you're hearing a lot lately about vaccinated people getting Covid lately. They seem to be blaming this mainly on the Delta variant, but we'll see. Maybe the vaccines are only effective for six months? That would suck.
The vaccines were never meant to prevent COVID...they actually didn't think it was possible to prevent it, they wanted to prevent hospitalizations, ICU admissions and death, which it still is very effective at.

Virtually all people being hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated.

Delta variant is extremely dangerous...both far far more transmissible, even among vaccinated people, and far more deadly.

Vaccines definitely only last for a certain amount of time but nobody knows how long...which really makes all these company reopening plans at almost the exact time that 6 months hits for many vaccinated people extremely puzzling...either way those plans likely will need to be revised to put on the shelf. The lawsuits will add up quickly forcing people to come to work where some will end up dying for no valid reason when they could still be working from home.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see someone prove that one. Hahahaha
Who measures a negative?
I recently got over delta COVID19. Verified with antibodies test. If that’s the best that covid has for healthy people it’s a friggin joke. Rather an inconvenience.
Why do you want others to catch COVID-19?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccines were never meant to prevent COVID...they actually didn't think it was possible to prevent it, they wanted to prevent hospitalizations, ICU admissions and death, which it still is very effective at.

Virtually all people being hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated.

Delta variant is extremely dangerous...both far far more transmissible, even among vaccinated people, and far more deadly.

Vaccines definitely only last for a certain amount of time but nobody knows how long...which really makes all these company reopening plans at almost the exact time that 6 months hits for many vaccinated people extremely puzzling...either way those plans likely will need to be revised to put on the shelf. The lawsuits will add up quickly forcing people to come to work where some will end up dying for no valid reason when they could still be working from home.
or so they say

I still remember they building campana hospitals for any possible surplus of people needing treatment, mostly empty, and then they dismantle then, still in the middle of the pandemic, then saying hospitals was full (note they was ALWAYS Full), I also remember the lockdown was just to give time to build extra treatment space for people who get sick of covid, not a permanent thing like it is, I also remember the normal time to produce a safe vaciine for people use around 15 years, with a possibility of rushing it for a minimum of 5 years. course all that info was before the fear mongering around. note too the covid model used was from someone who ignored the rules his model gave, who was also know for being a overblow idiot who always make the worse case scenarios on a absurd scale

note too covid is a virus and like any other virus like the influenza (cold), you normally had to take a yearly shot to have a LOWER chance of getting the cold, so even so it was not a certain imunity thing, take note too the "delta" variant started to happen AFTER several people was already vacinated, curious no?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
or so they say

I still remember they building campana hospitals for any possible surplus of people needing treatment, mostly empty, and then they dismantle then, still in the middle of the pandemic, then saying hospitals was full (note they was ALWAYS Full), I also remember the lockdown was just to give time to build extra treatment space for people who get sick of covid, not a permanent thing like it is, I also remember the normal time to produce a safe vaciine for people use around 15 years, with a possibility of rushing it for a minimum of 5 years. course all that info was before the fear mongering around. note too the covid model used was from someone who ignored the rules his model gave, who was also know for being a overblow idiot who always make the worse case scenarios on a absurd scale

note too covid is a virus and like any other virus like the influenza (cold), you normally had to take a yearly shot to have a LOWER chance of getting the cold, so even so it was not a certain imunity thing, take note too the "delta" variant started to happen AFTER several people was already vacinated, curious no?
Take your nonsense conspiracy theories elsewhere. They will find no haven with me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your nonsense conspiracy theories elsewhere. They will find no haven with me.
nosense yes, short term memories is a well know problem with most people, hence why every year the same criminals are elect over and over again

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Question. Is it true that the rna/dna vaccine eliminates (destroy) the natural immunity to Covid-19 and replace it with replication to genetic immunity?
That makes so little logical sense that I probably shouldn't even respond. I have no idea how people have the capacity to think so illogically but it hurts my brain trying to replicate these thought processes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not for the pharmaceutical companies.

Their holy grail wet dream is not only forced vaccinations, but never ending booster shots.

2 x per year x 300,000,000 people x individual vaccine charge to government.
You realize before anyone can go to school in the US, they are required to have vaccines right? And then continue getting them at the appropriate age while in school to continue. Depending on what state, but usually between 8-12 total.

The stupidity of people saying "forced vaccinations" is mind numbing considering everyone has had at least 8-10 of them already if they live in the US.

Again...simply what Darwin would call Natural Selection...in this case for higher IQs

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for the pharmaceutical companies.

Their holy grail wet dream is not only forced vaccinations, but never ending booster shots.

2 x per year x 300,000,000 people x individual vaccine charge to government.
Yeah it smells too much like a money campaign. If they cared about public health, they would have banned sugary and fatty foods a long time ago. But lo and behold, coca cola is one of the top donors to the cdc. And we have the fattest population with nothing but bad food in front of every grocery aisle.

Kroger and walmart:" we care about your health. Btw, donuts and candy are on sale right here in front of the doors as you enter."

None of this is a conspiracy. This isnt about health at all. If it is, why are all the bad food companies in bed with the government? Why do we have record obese levels? Why is heart disease still the top killer?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually it does. You aren’t paying attention. Now who’s illogical. Tests are coming in to doctors. Pay attention and don’t be condescending because you despise being possibly wrong. Conduct yourself better. Aren’t you a “moderator”?

You haven’t answered any of my questions. None.
No need to answer them. It's pointless. You've already answered them for yourself from all of the conspiracy and bunk science sites and channels you apparently frequent.

No time for wasted breath on you and your ilk.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Agreed, This thread is wildly off topic, venturing into untruths and conspiracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.