Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Consequences of Trading up for Women (told by 2 gorgeous women)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone are not only super hot IMO, and they not only have great chemistry as a pair, but they drop a truth bomb that will have feminists in tears.

They say "Women, you have huge value... that is on the decline".

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, my d!ck didn't think they were that hot at first glance, though smashable without hearing them speak or knowing zilch about them. They did get quite a bit more attractive the more I listened though.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? They're both beautiful and intelligent, definitely not a 5.

Personally, I prefer the brunette girl just because I like brunettes.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how you look when you go a week without botox or nail work.
Aww, Still sore that Photofeeler rated your paid strippers second-tier to my free July harem?

Never got botox, but would def recommend for those 1-lb eye bags you're sporting sport

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you big baby.
Attraction is not a choice and is personal.
The chin and cheeks on the brunette? Nah not for me man.

The blondes fake azz color? Comone dude. Really? Is that blonde or terrarium sand? Wtf is that?
I'm glad NEILing is back, with the lack of intelligence in the forums these days, I need some entertainment here.

Reaction score
Aww, Still sore that Photofeeler rated your paid strippers second-tier to my free July harem?

Never got botox, but would def recommend for those 1-lb eye bags you're sporting sport
In your opinion, why are you able to do this for free while he, and others, are not? Do you even pay for dates or anything? You said that looks is the #1 reason they like you. But if that were the whole story, wouldn't young girls be able to find a young guy better looking than you?

And why July? Why not November or December?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7s to me mainly based on good body. Hair s kinda weird on both.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your opinion, why are you able to do this for free while he, and others, are not? Do you even pay for dates or anything? You said that looks is the #1 reason they like you. But if that were the whole story, wouldn't young girls be able to find a young guy better looking than you?

And why July? Why not November or December?
When I say "free," I refer to giving them no money to date or fvck. Any man can get girls for free, and even have girls pay for the date if that's their style.

I said this before: It's a sexual marketplace. The value you give is the value you receive. If you were a 5 SMV but seek 9s, you have several choices:

1) Pay for the 9s;
2) Make yourself a 7-9 (looks, status, and/or wealth) and play the number's game;
3) Have other compensating factors which meet her needs whereas the girl will overlook the SMV deficiency.

Number 3 is most difficult and the rare exception to the SMV rule. Within this scenario you could see a broke fat guy with no/little status that struts around with his 9 gf, while everyone is scratching their head trying to understand the dynamic.

It seems you exercise Option 1 and are hoping for Option 3. The problem with Option 3 for you is in addition to it being a rarity, that is being at the right place, right time, right girl, and right "game" exercised to meet her needs, it also requires that you have a developed personality to capitalize on such an option if it ever did present itself.

Accordingly, I stand by what I originally advocated. Work on Option 2 (Make yourself a 7-9 SMV) and work on your social skills.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t cute. But their points are valid. Lots of lonely 35 year old women who kept trading up and now don’t have a guy who wants to be with them. Riding the carousel always has consequences.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ikr. Everytime a dude says he's experienced, followed by... Yea, bro I've ****ed at least 25 women in my life, I question my sanity and wtf I'm even doing on this site. I think there's probably around a half dozen dudes, that actually know wtf they're talking about in this site and when, BE or AJ try to put them on game OMG! Look, if you are in prison and you are trying to escape prison, you're probably going to learn more about the system from a fellow prisoner. I don't follow blindly and I don't agree with chit I've never lived, but a hard head makes for a soft ass and good advice gets dismissed, just because it comes from a b!tchs' mouth. Completely fvcking gay Imo.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ikr. Everytime a dude says he's experienced, followed by... Yea, bro I've ****ed at least 25 women in my life, I question my sanity and wtf I'm even doing on this site. I think there's probably around a half dozen dudes, that actually know wtf they're talking about in this site and when, BE or AJ try to put them on game OMG! Look, if you are in prison and you are trying to escape prison, you're probably going to learn more about the system from a fellow prisoner. I don't follow blindly and I don't agree with chit I've never lived, but a hard head makes for a soft ass and good advice gets dismissed, just because it comes from a b!tchs' mouth. Completely fvcking gay Imo.
Dude are you okay?

Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone are not only super hot IMO, and they not only have great chemistry as a pair, but they drop a truth bomb that will have feminists in tears.

They say "Women, you have huge value... that is on the decline".

These chicks are certainly not "5's" based on ANY general group rating schedule. Of course seeing as though everybody on Sosuave dates Exotic Foreign Models, I guess any regular "cute girl" is degraded to a 5 lol. I would put them at 6.5 to 7.2 out of 10.

When I say "free," I refer to giving them no money to date or fvck. Any man can get girls for free, and even have girls pay for the date if that's their style.

I said this before: It's a sexual marketplace. The value you give is the value you receive. If you were a 5 SMV but seek 9s, you have several choices:

1) Pay for the 9s;
2) Make yourself a 7-9 (looks, status, and/or wealth) and play the number's game;
3) Have other compensating factors which meet her needs whereas the girl will overlook the SMV deficiency.

Number 3 is most difficult and the rare exception to the SMV rule. Within this scenario you could see a broke fat guy with no/little status that struts around with his 9 gf, while everyone is scratching their head trying to understand the dynamic.

It seems you exercise Option 1 and are hoping for Option 3. The problem with Option 3 for you is in addition to it being a rarity, that is being at the right place, right time, right girl, and right "game" exercised to meet her needs, it also requires that you have a developed personality to capitalize on such an option if it ever did present itself.

Accordingly, I stand by what I originally advocated. Work on Option 2 (Make yourself a 7-9 SMV) and work on your social skills.
This is a good breakdown, the problem is that the sexual marketplace isn't universal, it's more specific to the cultures you are dealing with. The sexual marketplace in the hood or trailer park, is completely different than it is in the upper class, gated community, white suburbs.

Reaction score

1) Pay for the 9s;

I'm working on the money thing with my house flipping. That's why I talk about it so much.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you okay?
Gaslight female
This is a good breakdown, the problem is that the sexual marketplace isn't universal, it's more specific to the cultures you are dealing with. The sexual marketplace in the hood or trailer park, is completely different than it is in the upper class, gated community, white suburbs.
If I were to guess, guru probably lives on the upscale/gated community side of the spectrum and I'm more accustomed to the hood/trailer park side of things and I thought these girls were nothing special myself on either side of the fence. I would have said 6's, without hearing them speak. They seem to have a little common sense and after the vid, I would rate them a 7-7½. If I were to bang them both at the same time, ehhh... 8. I'd give er hell trying to bang the lisp out of Blondie.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hey you big baby.
Attraction is not a choice and is personal.
The chin and cheeks on the brunette? Nah not for me man.

The blondes fake azz color? Comone dude. Really? Is that blonde or terrarium sand? Wtf is that?
Hey dingpuller, I didn't ask you to rate the women, I asked you to listen to them.

And just so you know, when women are white, 23 and skinny, they are above average.

But @guru1000 has yet to date a girl like that. He likes Polynesian women who didn't make the top 10 in my Photofeeler ratings due to low Trustworthy and Smart scores (and overdone boob job).

So much for men getting Botox leading to hotter dates.

Reaction score
Hey dingpuller, I didn't ask you to rate the women, I asked you to listen to them.

And just so you know, when women are white, 23 and skinny, they are above average.

But @guru1000 has yet to date a girl like that. He likes Polynesian women who didn't make the top 10 in my Photofeeler ratings due to low Trustworthy and Smart scores (and overdone boob job).

So much for men getting Botox leading to hotter dates.
I've had threesomes with girls who were both hotter than that. And could do it again with different girls any time I wanted.

Why does the fact that I paid for it matter? It's not like I invented the fact that girls like money.

Would those girls like guru if he wasn't rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.