Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The company you keep marks you as one of them

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been friends with a druggy skank for about a year. Never really worried about banging her cause I am an elitist and I can do better than banging some drugged out loser.
But I banged her. She is hot. 5'5 or so and HUGE double d's. And they are perfect. I never approached it, but given the chance any hetero guy would in a heartbeat. It was NSA. And after it was all over I said to myself, "Self, that sucked. If people f'ed like they looked, that should've been a lot better."
Tonight we go out and I know I'm getting it at the end of the night. She sees her ex. She starts a fight. And makes a complete fool of herself and of me and some other guy she ends up going home with. I didn't care because she had the entire bar staring at her while she was b!tching at him. She even punched him in the head.
What I'm trying to say is... If a person is crazy, then leave them be. They are not worth it, and they make you look just as bad as them in social situations. You can do better, and you should.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridingthelightning said:
...I am an elitist and I can do better than banging some drugged out loser. But I banged her. She is hot. 5'5 or so and HUGE double d's. And they are perfect.
And this is exactly why crazy women continue in the gene pool - because we men are so horny that even though we know these are trashy women, we want to hit it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridingthelightning said:
I've been friends with a druggy skank for about a year. Never really worried about banging her cause I am an elitist and I can do better than banging some drugged out loser.
If you really are an "elitist", then why did you bang her or even befriend her in the first place. Your behavior contradicts your self advertisement.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question jophil28. Recently I've been getting my life in order. Its not that it wasn't in order before, just quite a few loose threads. Such as... I hadn't finished school, had even fooled my parents into thinking I had. Wasn't really doing anything other than hanging out with whomever was there and working. I was pretty much working to drink every night.
This said girl was one that I would hang out with a lot. When conditions are right she is a lot of fun, and thats 99% of the time. What drug user isn't? Her actions recently have shown that she isn't worth the time at all and doesn't use drugs, but abuses them. I didn't see her popping xanax and chugging jager bombs, I just saw the jager bombs.
So I am getting my life together and shunning things of this nature altogether. Good plan, eh?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real lesson here isn't about avoiding druggies or looking bad in social situations. It's about avoiding the unhappy and unlucky. They will bring you down into their chaos.
Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.