"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The click moment when you know she is seeing other guys

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2022
Messages
263
Reaction score
218
Age
27
Yesterday, I went on a first date with an 18-year-old girl that I met from Bumble. Easily a 9/10. Pretty face, nice body. A new girl in town who comes from a country town in Brazil.

In an early moment of the date, she asked "So, tell me more about you. You told me you are Uber driver, right?" And, you know, no problem with that, but I never told her that since I am not an Uber driver. At that moment, just thought: "Is this a sh*t test or she just got confused with another guy she was talking/seeing?" Anyway, didn't care. Just messed with her, she laughed and the date continued.

Created this thread to understand in what situation did you guys had the click moment that you knew that some chick was seeing other guys or simply sleeping around?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,871
Reaction score
19,094
Yeah, when the women start getting confused about what you do or other things you have told them it's a pretty clear giveaway.

Not egregious on a 1st date. Much more egregious if she has requested you to be exclusive and you have given it to her and shortly after she does something like that...

The default state is you should always assume a woman is seeing and fvcking other guys until she makes it clear she isn't.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Honestly I do this with women all the time and it's added yet another reason to my list that going on multiple dates per week or spinning plates in general isn't worth the headache.

But on your point OP, most attractive women do this by default, if not at least spinning plates.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
In an early moment of the date, she asked "So, tell me more about you. You told me you are Uber driver, right?" And, you know, no problem with that, but I never told her that since I am not an Uber driver. At that moment, just thought: "Is this a sh*t test or she just got confused with another guy she was talking/seeing?" Anyway, didn't care. Just messed with her, she laughed and the date continued.
She wants you to give her free rides to meet up with her Chad, since he is not motivated to physically move himself to visit her. :rolleyes:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Created this thread to understand in what situation did you guys had the click moment that you knew that some chick was seeing other guys or simply sleeping around?
I always presume it with my EscortMaxxing chicks.
 
Top