Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/6/11

Woo this is a streak! How many boring days in a row is this?

Major downpour outside, stayed in, did homework, played video games. Not much to talk about so I'll just write down my progress (if any):

1. Deleted my Facebook
2. Moving away from Xbox, probably won't renew after expiration
3. Masturbating much less
4. Playing Varsity volleyball

Now some short-term goals:

1. Get laid
2. Go to a party
3. Get laid at a party
4. Expand my social circle
5. Learn how to fit my workout schedule into my volleyball practice schedule

Alright so I'll have to work towards those. Sorry if this journal hasn't been an interesting read lately, I know I'll have some interesting stuff to put up on the 25th. Hopefully I'll make some progress between now and then though. Thanks and goodnight guys :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/7/11

Not way too much happened today but some events did transpire (big word :) )

First of all HB Amanda is no longer an option. Today was the last day I'd ask if she wanted to come see me. Her reply showed how much of a b**** she is despite always giving me mixed signals. So f*** her for now.

I'll see if HB Sam wants to hang out this weekend, if not then I'll move on to this one cutie I'm starting to see in the hallway.

I posted a thread in the Discussion about parties and got a really good reply from this one guy. This doesn't mean I'll THROW a party but it does make expanding my social circle sound extremely easy.

As far as volleyball and weightlifting are concerned, today was the first day I was able to weightlift after practice. I feel great, if a wee bit sore.

No interesting plans this weekend, hopefully somebody on here has a fun idea for improving. Talk to you guys later :)

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, no worries. We're still here watching you. Trust me, you're progressing really well.

Never allow yourself to sit around. Always find something to do. Practice volleyball, take up an instrument, learn something new, ANYTHING. Don't just sit around. That's time wasted.

Also, skim two-shay.com. I love that site.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The internet is really really great. I'd be surprised if you didn't know how to download files off the net, e.g. using torrents or filestube. PM me if you can't find a link.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@amhield: I know how to download stuff on the internet but isn't The Blueprint like a massive a** download? Like 20 gbs I think Norwegian once said.

Anyway today was kinda sucky...woke up this morning and had a case of...you know what...no that's inappropriate and disgusting, let's just say my stomach wasn't happy with my dinner from the night before, and I don't mean puke...

Nothing really happened today as far as girls, I see like 2 cute freshmen that I'm interested in, but that's swinging kinda low. There's maybe 2 other girls that I find cute in this entire school...

There's HB Alexa, super cute, but she's almost never without her best friend twin. Very close-knit social circle, prude but extremely hot. Not sure if this girl is worth my time or if it's even possible to lay her given how long I've known her...

Debating on whether or not I want to continue volleyball if I don't start varsity and end up benched most of the season, I don't see myself being put ahead of some of the talent we have this year. Today might have just been one of those bad practices where you just can't wait for it to end. I wasn't doing well and this one kid kept trying to tell me what I did wrong which annoyed the s*** out of me...as if I didn't already know.

The pros of staying in the sport are that I complete a sport and get that as part of my college application, I make some friends, and I go to other schools and meet other girls from the teams we face.

The cons of staying on the sport are that I might be benched for a good deal of the season, I come home sore and can't weightlift to build myself up, and I use time where I could be doing something else.

So this is the dilemma I'm facing, trying to figure out how I want to deal with it.

OH BTW! I decided I want to lose my virginity before I turn 17 on April 27th! I don't know how, but I want to lose it soon, so yea!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded a PDF file reader just so I could read The Book of Pook...

...I had something of a mental orgasm! I've only read the first 35 or so pages (Fifteen Lessons) and I can already tell it's golden.

It teaches the same basic principles of pick-up, along with several concepts from the DJ Bible, but Pook explains it in such a way that everything makes total sense.

So I'm gonna continue reading this thing, starting tomorrow on page 35 I believe.

My day was boring, no practice due to heavy rain, chilled out, finished homework, played Fight Night Champion, putting songs on my iPod. I'm a boss!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/12/11

Yea yea I'm late, but when I got home it was like 10PM so I didn't really feel like going on here to post my report...

Anyway yesterday was ok. I chilled out, caught up on some make-up work.

The plans I had made with my friends fell through, despite 5 or 6 saying they wanted to hang out at the mall on Saturday only 1 said they could still go, and even that plan changed...but that was more my fault.

So my mom comes home and tells me there's a bunch of hot chicks walking on Main St. near UD, I make that suggestion to my friend but he doesn't want to be outside and has to pick something up on the mall. I tell him to hit me up later with the plan but he never did.

I go to Main St. with my family and walk it with my brother, lots of hot college chicks. I wasn't so much there to approach as I was there to look around. College kids already celebrating St. Patrick's day with green t-shirts, random piles of puke along the sidewalk, and the stupid rantings of drunks.

We got approached at IHOP while eating dinner with my family, 2 drunks. Hilarious but I won't post the long and utterly stupid conversation.

Mom and sister got a free light-bulb tanning (I saw no difference) and came home and chilled the rest of the night.

Still reading Pook's book, in the 100s.

I started a thread in Health and Fitness about my workout routine, people are suggesting Start Strength, so I'll look into that. The only problem may be the fact that I don't have a bench and work out at my own house, so I'll see what I can do.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/12/11

Boring day, reading Pook's

Jogged for 2 miles, went to my cousin's fundraiser for their baseball team, saw a hot girl, froze up and didn't approach. Formulated excuses about so many people being around, about a guy already talking to them...

The fact that Norwegian posted that thread about Approaching didn't make me feel any better :(

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/14/11

Yesterday was shot...school, grocery shopping, shower, dinner, workout...

Yea so nothing much happened, I did make a Bodybuilding.com account to try to find a solution to my weight lifting issue.

If you don't know what I'm talking about read my post in Health & Fitness.

I'll probably do some approaches on Main St. with all the college girls, Norwegian's post about NOT approaching motivated me.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your coming on well man, one thing I would like to point out though is that you shouldn't put too much emphasis on getting laid, you just concentrate on approaching women and let the results take care of themselves...***** won't solve the problems of ineffective habits and attitudes i.e. Freezing when you are supposed to approach. Later man

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/15/11

Such a boring hum drum day that it's barely worth mentioning. So I won't...

3/16/11

Today let me introduce you to HB Bailey. Backstory time...

Ok so last year I thought HB Bailey was pretty cute. Got to know her a little better and she began seeming too serious, couldn't take a joke and wasn't a very naughty type. So despite having obvious interest in her last year I didn't want to seal the deal...

This year she seems to have become a bit more womanly, most noticeably in the breast department. Anyway I mess with her relentlessly in a joking way, but aren't in each others' friend zones. It's obvious she has an interest in me: she tells people that I have a crush on her and that it's the only reason I mess with her, she talks about the jokes I pull on her and everything.

So anyway I think I'll ask HB Bailey if she wants to come jog with me on Saturday, if she accepts I'll see if I can't get a makeout.

If not, it IS St. Patrick's day on Saturday I believe so I'll be going up to Main St. to run some approaches on college girls and see what happens. I have this ideal kind of dream image of a group of college girls I'm successful with inviting me to go party and get drunk with them...

...but that might be my imagination...

Had a volleyball scrimmage today, did okay but lost a set on a REALLY gay call...apparently I had my heel out of bounds when the other team knocked the ball out of bounds on their side. Somehow this is a penalty that gave them their final point and lost us the round...

Did my workout, able to do noticeably fewer pull-ups, not sure why but it is annoying me. Thinking about quitting volleyball and doing Starting Strength in the weight room as an alternative.

Give me your opinions boiz!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/17/11

Almost got into 2 fights today:

1. This kid in my class was my friend but always seems to mess around in my 3rd period class. He was chucking paper balls at my back and it was starting to get annoying. Now this was going on for a little while, but today I decided that he needs to show me respect. After giving him a firm warning he threw another ball...I got up, tossed 3 desks out of the way to make a small circle for us to fight then yelled at him about the paper balls and called him out to come battle it out. He pussed out and sat in his chair, I knocked his backpack off to give him one final chance but he didn't react. I didn't get sent out, I scared some of the people in my class, and one of the desks I tossed hit HB Bailey in the wrist (LOL). Overall I was a winner.

2. Some of you might remember my friend Neel that I mentioned in my earlier posts. I'm bored and I start messing around with a meter stick by acting like its a rifle - bringing it up to my face and imagining some kind of sniper. I keep pointing it at him and he eventually decides to kick it into my face. I flipped out a bit and rushed over to him while holding the eye, grabbed his arm and yelled "Why did you do that?!" 2 or 3 times then tossed him away. Took my hand off my eye and saw blood, so I start walking up to hit him but I get stopped by my friend Kevin, the teachers tells me to go to the nurse. Neel did not apologize and claimed it was an accident. When I got back from the nurse this really pissed me off so I started walking up to him when the teacher told me to take a walk and cool down. I do, fighting back the urge to hit him for the sake of my eye and due to the fact that he was my friend. I stare him down and he offers to let me beat him up and he says he won't defend himself, comes up to me in the hall and says "If it really matters to you I'm sorry."

It wasn't sincere and he just said it to say it, I didn't hit him but I did go straight to the office to report it. I felt like a b**** when I did, but I didn't want to let him get off scot-free if the teacher wasn't going to do anything. Currently I CAN press criminal charges (won't) for assault and the Principal needs to interview witnesses. He said Neel seemed upset and apologetic for what he did, but I think he's only afraid of the consequences. According to Kevin, Neel approached him since he was a witness and asked him to rat out somebody else to save himself...

I don't know what I should do about this. Please lend me your opinions on this along with how well you think I handled it.

In other news, still thinking about what I am to do with HB Bailey. She's kinda sexy but not any kind of 9 or 10. I lust for her a bit, I'm mostly attracted to how amazing her t**s look but I don't want to think I'm settling. Plus she's a virgin so she's prone to being irrational and very prude...ah well.

Please reply to this guys, I'd appreciate opinions.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First paragraph made me lol. I liked it.
However, wtf? Why did you do that to your friend? Especially involving the school. You're being a bad friend. Try not reacting like that next time.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, wtf? Why did you do that to your friend? Especially involving the school. You're being a bad friend. Try not reacting like that next time.
The cut was about an inch to a half inch in length. It was 1 inch under my eye and the eye itself is bloodshot...

What would you have done? Fought him? I'm sure as hell not letting him get off scot-free. Half the people that saw my eye today say they would have f***ed him up. But he's my friend so I didn't want to do that, risk my eye, and take a 5-day suspension.

I talked to him today, obviously not suing him, he claims it was an accident and was really sorry for what he did when he found out he could have made me blind if he had gotten an inch higher. All in all we're cool, but people have the impression that Neel meant to do the damage he did, and I feel like a bit of a p***y.

I'm curious, tell me what you would have done.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how good friend really. If I liked the dude I wouldve said it was chilled instantly. If not, then my instant impulse wouldve been to beat him up. Actually, I don't feel like beating up people, just giving them a knockout :)
But freaking out long term, demanding an excuse and involving the school is extreme. You were lucky, put it behind you. Also abuse your injury, its quite the story + image.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/18/11

Today started out alright, but ended up annoying the hell out of me...

So many people took notice of my cut eye today. When I would tell what happened I was getting mixed reactions about whether or not they would have messed him up in my position. I don't know...should I be exaggerating any of this?

He came and talked to me today, we got everything squared away and we're cool. I'm not sure what his consequences will be though...

I made a half-assed attempt at asking HB Bailey if she wants to come jog with me this weekend. She said no but she didn't seem to be paying attention so I'll just hit her with a text before I go tomorrow.

Our team had a volleyball "play day" against some of the other teams in our conference. I was in 3/4 games, but I felt useless, I made a few passes and my serves went over but I didn't score hits and didn't feel like I was an asset. I'm seriously considering just quitting volleyball and pursuing my bodybuilding. Speaking of bodybuilding I had my first cheat day today...

Remember what I was saying about everything today being fine until tonight?

Well after volleyball every little thing seemed to be trying to piss me off:

1. My dad wouldn't let me drive again, it's worrying me because he's not helping me reach my hourly requirement for my license

2. I'd had a good deal of food to snack on when I got home, thus I didn't have a dinner

3. My radio wasn't working on the computer when I tried to work out, and that, coupled with the lack of dinner and the fact that I needed food made me just want to scream out "f*** it" so I skipped today

4. I walked dogs with my dad as usual, he had philosophical discussions about life with me, which only really served to make me feel more lost and behind in the world

5. The whole time I was walking said dogs my nuts itched like crazy due to my...well...you know

Gonna go do some approaches tomorrow on Main St. if possible and read Pook. Otherwise I just really need today to end, so I'm going to bed.

Goodnight and please repy to me on here guys, I want you opinions too.